The Daily Musings Thread...

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Fantastic Saturday was had. Love days like that.

Today, usual Sunday services commence, however Bury are playing their last game of the season at 12:30, so I'm popping along to that in an Ye Olde Bury shirt. It just about fits.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning turnip heads!

Being a right lazy git today, though did get up early to feed the piggies.

Tv, foods and lounging around today.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Morning all,
    Good night last night, got in sometime after 1 more than a little worse for wear. For some reason I feel decidedly second hand today. More tea should help, avoidance of everything is the order of the day.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,546
    Afternoon Mongs,

Enjoying the sunshine while Stropteen rides gee gees. Jobs beckon later and tomorrow promises to be a bit of a busy one after a three and a half day weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    Monday

Morning Losers!

A good nights sleep was had by me for a change. Not that it matters, I'm sure retard minion will knock that out of me within minutes of walking through the doors.

When 4pm rolls by, I'll run away and do some shopping, then I think a walk will be necessary, followed by going out for some exercise.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    Raining in the Vienne so not a lot happening today.

Just got to drop off my two chums at the local train station for them to continue their 'travelling', they'll be sorely missed as they really worked hard on our renovation project!

Toodles

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    Morning all,
    I'm feeling rather achy today, not too sure why. The head is a lot better than it was yesterday, it's the rest of me that hurts. Managed to wobble in on the Cotic this morning, needed to check it was happy as I haven't ridden it for a while and I've got the day off on Friday going for a ride with a mate if the weather is reasonable. Unlike Stevo there will be little gravity involved, several pubs though. Just got to get through the rest of the week first.

BG claims he's dropping people off at the station. What are the chances he got them to dig their own ditches?
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, My usually black car is yellow today due to something coating everything (pollen sand or shredded minions) Bit achey today made a poor choice on bibs yesterday so a bit sore today.
    Mainly today I will be avoiding effort and debating beer choices.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Meh

Good weekends always muck my Monday mood up

Today is working in the Shrewsbury branch so a nice peddle in, but short return leg as I'm meeting the wife in town to babysit whilst she goes to the theartre

Hungry
  • veronese68
    I reckon that should win me sanctimonious twunt of the week.
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:

True dat!

No ditches dug here guv, now move along!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

True dat!
    I'm a bit concerned he took me seriously, he's posted in BB and not used the word babysitting. I didn't think anyone around here took me seriously. :oops:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Day off work so spent some time at Hamsterley with an old friend doing a bit of mountain biking.
    Now one child is home from school and the other is on his way. As the missus is in Monjo, Nepal it's up to me to feed them.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Forum was fubarred this evening, couldn't get onto it let alone log on...until now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • kickaxe
    kickaxe Posts: 446
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Forum was fubarred this evening, couldn't get onto it let alone log on...until now.

Same, it was down for a good 4 hours
    -Cube Acid 29" 2013
    -A new Giant Trance 3 2015!
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

True dat!
    I'm a bit concerned he took me seriously, he's posted in BB and not used the word babysitting. I didn't think anyone around here took me seriously. :oops:

I made a mistake over there ;)
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

True dat!

I made a mistake over there ;)

And if it was parenting, I would get child benefits?
  • tlw1
    Seriously shoot sleep, which isn't good as I've got a long day ahead

Later is unplanned but I know for sure I'm not mowing the lawn again - took bloody ages, think perhaps we should have picked up the mower sooner
  • thekickingmule
    Tuesday

Morning Losers!

I love how people from the 'old days' come on, complain it's dead, then feck off again :roll:

Today I have to count down the hours until I get to go home. I swear the clocks are slowing down. The best moment yesterday was when I was sat in the office, trying to convince myself that retard minion 'isnt that bad' and that maybe he doesn't talk too much, when I received an email from someone else with a link to an article entitled "How to tell a co-worker to Shut the F*ck Up!" :lol:

Tonight, I'm having roast pork for tea 8)

Laters!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    Morning all,
    Did you get a ride on mower TLW?
    Bit moist out this morning but had to drive the folks' car in to get it serviced. Beer and curry later, roll on 5:30.
  • bg13
    Morning twonks

Extremely moist in the Vienne today, nipped out in full wet weather gear to sort the piggies, they had foods and went back to bed, which is exactly what i've done!

Up in a wee while to go meet the usual suspects at the local market then it's man cave tidy up, try and clear a path to the dart board!

Toodles

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Tuesday

Morning Losers!

I love how people from the 'old days' come on, complain it's dead, then feck off again :roll:

Today I have to count down the hours until I get to go home. I swear the clocks are slowing down. The best moment yesterday was when I was sat in the office, trying to convince myself that retard minion 'isnt that bad' and that maybe he doesn't talk too much, when I received an email from someone else with a link to an article entitled "How to tell a co-worker to Shut the F*ck Up!" :lol:

Tonight, I'm having roast pork for tea 8)

Laters!

With you on the slow clocks swear time moves slower when at work like your closer to a black hole or something. No fun emails for me only ones ive had a ticket chases an a bit of script to test which doesnt work.

Very damp here today drove in as well to be fair I was lazy an late as usual. Dodged the rain walking in from the carpark but it looks set for the rest of the day. Summers over now folks!
    Friends birthday snuck up on me so panic gift later then off to his after work for some beers an stupidity no doubt.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Have to drive to work for this week and next, that sucks, feels like it takes longer. Anyway, today I'll be mostly installing some software.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Tuesday

Morning Losers!

Laters!
    At least the whingeing feckers do feck off again. I reckon if we went back to the 'good old days' we'd find it was pretty shyte.

Average day at work but I'm out in the ciders now and there are some nice things to look at in the pub :)
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Did you get a ride on mower TLW?
    Bit moist out this morning but had to drive the folks' car in to get it serviced. Beer and curry later, roll on 5:30.

Not yet, it's an old electric one and ferkin rubbish

Lawns not that big, so a reasonable petrol will do
  • tlw1
    Wednesday

Long day in Birmingham expected :(

Eldest has still got fisher price type exams so no fun planned for later
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Good morning, raining still, I have to go to hospital this morning, I hope the weather picks up its the Lincoln GP on Sunday
  • thekickingmule
    Morning Losers!

Got wet coming home yesterday, and with no heating in the house, who knows if I'll be dry going in this morning!

I keep being lazy in the evenings. Yesterday I made an amazing roast pork joint, with stuffing and shizzle, so at least that's set me up for the remainder of the week (Oh my God, the crackling!) but I need motivating more to get out and about.

I signed up for Amazon Prime last night (gotta love being able to be classed as a student. Only £39 a year for the next 4 years! 8) so very tempted by a PS4. That might not help the motivation...

Laters!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    morning all,
    Wet and windy around these parts, wet outside and windy in. Beer and curry last night was good fun and reasonably silly, out for the same again tonight so lord knows what kind of state I'll be in by tomorrow. Bunking off at lunchtime as I have to take the girl to physio. Onwards, to the khazi...