Donald Trump

Comments

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,222
    Best way to prove you aren't bothered about the ratings?

Nailed it.
  • john80
    john80 Posts: 2,965
    capt_slog said:

I've just watched the orange imbecile talking about the number of tests the USA have done, I think he said 4 million.

He then said "The United States has now conducted more total tests than all of the following nations combined: France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, India, Austria, Australia, Sweden, and Canada"

So what?

Okay Donald, you've got the biggest d1ck, well done.

Have they really done that many tests or is this another false statement.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,729
    edited April 2020
    john80 said:

capt_slog said:

I've just watched the orange imbecile talking about the number of tests the USA have done, I think he said 4 million.

He then said "The United States has now conducted more total tests than all of the following nations combined: France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, India, Austria, Australia, Sweden, and Canada"

So what?

Okay Donald, you've got the biggest d1ck, well done.

Have they really done that many tests or is this another false statement.
    Well, it was 3.6 million on Friday, so probably true.

Makes our efforts look pretty paltry in comparison.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/17/us/coronavirus-testing-states.html
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pblakeney
    The Trumpster currently clarifying in his clarifications that he heard the words that the experts used but didn't understand the implications.
    The man clearly only hears what he wants to hear.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • froze
    froze Posts: 203
    This is the most moronic site I've read. We had more against Clinton than we do with Trump and nothing happened to Clinton. Also keep in mind that the ruling parties of this country don't take kindly to outsiders, they ran other wantabe presidents out of town before, except this time the guy didn't leave, he stayed and won.

You can't be angry at him for the covid 19 mess, that was just dumb bad luck that could have happened to anyone.

So instead of reading all your nonsense with not substance read this instead:

https://www.halseynews.com/2019/01/05/the-most-comprehensive-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/12/31/trumps_top_10_achievements_for_2019_142047.html#!

https://wsau.com/blogs/ben-armstrong-blog/20344/full-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments/

The mainstream news doesn't want you to know what he's done, and neither do most politicians, remember he's the enemy, and like a war the enemy is denounced anyway that can be done to persuade the home folks that the enemy is bad, very bad, and they repeat that mantra often.

Is Trump perfect? no, but considering the options we had that was the only real choice we had to vote for; and what about this coming election? Biden? Are you kidding me? this is guy is either very senile or is suffering from Alzheimer's, half the time he doesn't even know where he's at, and you're going to vote for him? My God! That's the best the democrats have? No wonder Trump won.

The democrats have no one, but why is that? has anyone ever asked themselves that question? It's because there is something seriously wrong with the US, and they're not telling us what that is, but probably financial, so if a republican can get blamed for the next coming crises than the democrats think they'll have it made in the future of elections, this maybe why you all have idiots like Biden running for president.

I know I'm going to get blasted with hate posts for what I said so I won't be returning for that.

• pblakeney
    edited April 2020
    🤣🤣🤣
    If you want a laugh then click on the halseynews link. 🤣🤣🤣
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    pblakeney said:

🤣🤣🤣

Nah, don't think I'll bother. Anything from anyone who starts with 'this is the most moronic site...' no ta.
  • pblakeney
    That link does exemplify Trump supporter’s thinking.
    It is equally funny and scary.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • orraloon
    Have we got us a pet Trumpanzee? Mercy sakes alive, and a yee and a hah.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,473
    orraloon said:

Have we got us a pet Trumpanzee? Mercy sakes alive, and a yee and a hah.

Seems that way, they must have found one with enough intelligence to operate a computer. I suspect it might actually be someone on one of his Russian master's troll farms though really.
  • kingstongraham
    pblakeney said:

🤣🤣🤣

here's some of them.

forcing the Turkish lira into free fall.
    Cut off $430 million in aid to Pakistanis, Palestinians, and Syrians.
    Forced North Korea to agree to denuclearization. :neutral:
    Almost 4 million jobs created since election. :(
    New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low. :'(
    (and A load more about how unemployment is so low for everyone)
    Labeled MSM “fake news” and first President to designate left-leaning media outlets an “enemy of the people”. :o (that's an achievement?)
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    He's got the president he deserves.
  • john80
    john80 Posts: 2,965
    That is possibly the most transparent trolling effort i have ever seen.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    WOW. A weird thought just passed through my head. After following this topic for a while it would seem that "The Don" has replaced Lance Armstrong as the most hated man in England. Or is there British citizen over there that is more hated than either or both of them?
  • pblakeney
    The Trumpster is not hated.
    He is ridiculed. Different.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,575
    dennisn said:

WOW. A weird thought just passed through my head. After following this topic for a while it would seem that "The Don" has replaced Lance Armstrong as the most hated man in England. Or is there British citizen over there that is more hated than either or both of them?

Honest question, can you see what the rest of the world thinks of Trump?
  • orraloon
    Well now, this disinfectant 'treatment'. Perhaps the Trumpetto acolytes should follow their leader and try it? Self injection with Dettol aka Lysol, gotta work right?
  • kingstongraham
    My favourite part - I have a great... you know what:

• Pross
    Ah, Dennis is back and surprisingly for someone who even now doesn't see that most who were critical of Lance had a point. Maybe we shouldn't criticise Trump either as none of us know him and we might change our mind after having a drink with him.

How anyone cannot see Trump for what he is just from watching his speeches or reading his Tweets is beyond me. The only assumption is people who don't understand criticism agree with Trump which is frightening!
  • kingstongraham
    One of the greatest fact checks ever - Fact Check: No, Trump Didn’t Propose Injecting People with Disinfectant :

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/23/fact-check-no-trump-didnt-propose-injecting-people-with-disinfectant/

"Trump used the word “inject,” but what he meant was ..."
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,944

One of the greatest fact checks ever - Fact Check: No, Trump Didn’t Propose Injecting People with Disinfectant :

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/23/fact-check-no-trump-didnt-propose-injecting-people-with-disinfectant/

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it [the virus] out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning, cause you see it gets in the lungs.”

Although I understand he didn't mean "an injection in the arm" to put it in the blood stream, how the hell did he think it was going to get where it needed to be? Injections into the lungs? People breathing in disinfectant?

He needs to leave thinking to others.

The older I get, the better I was.

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Just wait, next few days people will be turning up at US hospitals after either making home brew disinfectant inhalers (thinking hot bleach in a bowel an towel over your head) or various forms of poisoning from drinking or injecting themselves with things.
    Oh an lots of sun stroke or partial blindness from sun or really bright lights
  • Pross
    capt_slog said:

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it [the virus] out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning, cause you see it gets in the lungs.”

Although I understand he didn't mean "an injection in the arm" to put it in the blood stream, how the hell did he think it was going to get where it needed to be? Injections into the lungs? People breathing in disinfectant?

He needs to leave thinking to others.
    I mean, it's such a simple idea I'm surprised all the so called scientists, doctors and other experts hadn't already tried it. Lucky we have the greatest thinker of all times to come up with it.
  • pblakeney

...ingest.
    Yeah, much better. 🤔
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,944
    Pross said:

I mean, it's such a simple idea I'm surprised all the so called scientists, doctors and other experts hadn't already tried it. Lucky we have the bigliest thinkerer of all times to come up with it.

FTFY

The older I get, the better I was.

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,575
    step83 said:

Just wait, next few days people will be turning up at US hospitals after either making home brew disinfectant inhalers (thinking hot bleach in a bowel an towel over your head) or various forms of poisoning from drinking or injecting themselves with things.

Iran has already had 100s of deaths from people drinking bleach.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,560

step83 said:

Iran has already had 100s of deaths from people drinking bleach.
    TBF, Iran has had lots of people licking shrines, either as a cure, or to prove it can’t do them any harm. Drinking bleach seems somehow rational in comparison.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS