Donald Trump

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Which celebs are now giving up US residence (like they said they would) following Trumps win? :roll:
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    ^I expect they are all grizzling on twatter.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    RideOnTime wrote:
    What are you ******* about? :shock:

I think he refers to f-r-a-c-k-i-n-g.. the silly forum can't distinguish from the other word with no r and a u

Hilarious how the forum converts an acceptable term into something that sounds like a foul mouthed tirade! But then I always did think that if they'd come up with an alternative term for fracking (ho hum) such as "cuddly bunnying" and the first company involved had been called "Kitten-co" rather than something that sounded like a sort of mechanical dinosaur monster (Cuadrilla) then things might have been very different.

Anyway, you fracking complete bunch of fracking frackers. You should all frack off before I fracking frack myself.

Edit - so it is ok to be a complete and total fracker. And I can frack myself stupid. But I can't be fracking fracker? Sigh.....!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    RideOnTime wrote:

I think he refers to f-r-a-c-k-i-n-g.. the silly forum can't distinguish from the other word with no r and a u

oh I see F*****g. as in F*****g Trump.

Someone on the news yesterday referred to the Tramp campaign... Titter
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Rolf F wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:

Hilarious how the forum converts an acceptable term into something that sounds like a foul mouthed tirade! But then I always did think that if they'd come up with an alternative term for ******* (ho hum) such as "cuddly bunnying" and the first company involved had been called "Kitten-co" rather than something that sounded like a sort of mechanical dinosaur monster (Cuadrilla) then things might have been very different.

Anyway, you ******* complete bunch of ******* frackers. You should all frack off before I ******* frack myself.

Edit - so it is ok to be a complete and total fracker. And I can frack myself stupid. But I can't be ******* fracker? Sigh.....!

I think that would be pussy mining.

see what I did there - back to Trump
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    I'd be careful with your back to trump.
  • Anonymous
    l bet none of the celebs leave the US.

Who cares if they do anyway?

They are so dumb and caught up in their own self importance that they do not get the irony.

They can up sticks and move anywhere they like.
    Unlike the people that voted for a better America!

Not that a sh1tty America really bothers them that much in their gated developments any way :roll:

They should keep their noses out of politics and just get on enjoying their privileged lives IMO.
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    edited November 2016
    Carbonator wrote:

They are so dumb and caught up in their own self importance that they do not get the irony.

Not that a sh1tty America really bothers them that much in their gated developments any way :roll:

They should keep their noses out of politics and just get on enjoying their privileged lives IMO.

Go on, tell us how you really feel..
  • I bet none leave, but, equally, I bet Katie Hopkins doesn't go over either.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Carbonator wrote:

Just one question - what do you expect Trump to do for America?
  • Carbonator wrote:

Again, I agree with the sentiment about celebs who have no political experience.
  • joe2008 wrote:
    £5 on Leicester City, Brexit and Trump = £12,000,000

Makes a tenner on Marine Le Pen seem worthwhile...
    Cannondale Supersix / CAAD9 / Boardman 9.0 / Benotto 3000
  • donaldtrumphuffy-copy2.jpg
    Cannondale Supersix / CAAD9 / Boardman 9.0 / Benotto 3000
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,846
    joe2008 wrote:

Or a few quid on the 'Five Star' party in Italy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    So the disenfranchised white poor have spoken. Again.

They want to watch that the liberal middle class they despise don't turn their backs on them, and leave them to the harsh realities of a world where the "rights" that are deemed insufficient - hard won over the last fifty years - are truly eroded. Education, housing, health, social care...all gone.

You want change? Be careful that you don't actually get it.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • joe2008
    joe2008 Posts: 1,531
    joe2008 wrote:

You'd only win £20 :shock:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,150
    On the subject of the environment, Obama hasn't done much, apart from this:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... servation/

But that was on the back of a similar protected area created by Bush. Although welcome, not original in conception:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13300363/ns/u ... CN8FDWg_IU

Bush did a few surprising things. One was a fund available to Kenyans and Tanzanians to help practice safe sex and use contraception. In the light of the massive population explosion in Kenya, it was very welcome but short lived.

The funding for Kenya and Tanzania dried up immediately after Obama got in. I find this surprising given Obama's roots. Personally, though he could spout fantastic rhetoric, Obama has been a damp squib and an anticlimax of huge proportions.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Anonymous
    Carbonator wrote:

Again, I agree with the sentiment about celebs who have no political experience.

Nice try but it's not the same thing at all.

Step up or shut up.
    Trump stepped up.
  • Anonymous
    SecretSam wrote:
    So the disenfranchised white poor have spoken. Again.

Would have been ok if they had spoken up for Clinton though right?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,065
    Pinno wrote:
    On the subject of the environment, Obama hasn't done much, apart from this:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... servation/

But that was on the back of a similar protected area created by Bush. Although welcome, not original in conception:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13300363/ns/u ... CN8FDWg_IU

Bush did a few surprising things. One was a fund available to Kenyans and Tanzanians to help practice safe sex and use contraception. In the light of the massive population explosion in Kenya, it was very welcome but short lived.

The funding for Kenya and Tanzania dried up immediately after Obama got in. I find this surprising given Obama's roots. Personally, though he could spout fantastic rhetoric, Obama has been a damp squib and an anticlimax of huge proportions.
    Nice choice of phrase given the subject. :lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Merkels reaction? strong and cool to Trumps win - May? suck up to him (sorry T you aint his first choice) almost needy, pretty much shows where we are in the world order.
  • Stevo_666
    Lookyhere wrote:
    Merkels reaction? strong and cool to Trumps win - May? suck up to him (sorry T you aint his first choice) almost needy, pretty much shows where we are in the world order.
    What May did is called diplomacy.

Or maybe Merkel is rather worried about the populist vote in upcoming European elections/ referendums in Italy, France, NL and Germany, given the Brexit and Trump both won despite the polls giving them little chance...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    And on a lighter note:

14990908_1181532331883660_7775021689921571053_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Interesting - Clinton actually got 200,000 more votes than Trump.
  • pinno
    Well Trump's 'Victory speech' was a very toned down, almost humble affair. His rhetoric was good.
    However, Obama gave some great speeches during his campaign and some good one's initially but his presidency didn't come to a lot.
  • pinno
    finchy wrote:
    Interesting - Clinton actually got 200,000 more votes than Trump.

Indeed.
  • Lookyhere wrote:
    Merkels reaction? strong and cool to Trumps win - May? suck up to him (sorry T you aint his first choice) almost needy, pretty much shows where we are in the world order.
    UK had its shock vote resulting in Need it and May as PM. It's got no reason not to be diplomatic and congratulate Trump.

Merkel is not far of major elections and has had a poor set of regional elections not too many months back. There's a right wing and populist right wing developing. She's got reason for Brexit and Trump contagion increasing the vote for her right wing, growing opposition parties. With coalition politics common in much of Europe these formerly small right wing parties are probably more of an issue across Europe than the UK. She's got to give diplomatic congratulations but she's obviously more worried about her home reaction. She had to be less diplomatic and play to her electorate by a shot across Trump's bows. He'll probably not even notice it but the state department mandarins will notice it and react behind the scenes.

Of course I am likely to be wrong in my reading of the differences between German and UK reaction.
  • Carbonator wrote:
    Carbonator wrote:

Nice try but it's not the same thing at all.

Step up or shut up.
    Trump stepped up.

It's a catchy phrase, but meaningless. No opinion may be expressed unless you stand for office. Then you can spout whatever shit you like.
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    The bigger problem for trump in the u.s is now the republican party who favoured other candidates will continue to pedal there pet policies which I dont think are in chime with those who voted for trump. I think his presidency will end up much like obama's disappointing to those that voted for him unless he is successful at deflecting blame.

The one thing we must do is rethink NATO before trump does. I think we should inrease defense spending our army needs to be a lot bigger so does the air force and the navy. We should base those forces across europe and britain becomes the backers of European defense. This could buy us alot of influence and we kind of need it.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 9,049
    Fuck that
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]