Donald Trump

Comments

• rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,105
    Imposter wrote:
    Netanhayu was presenting as 'news' pretty much everything that the Obama administration reported in 2009. Nothing new at all. Can't believe anyone is falling for this sh1t.
    He's seen how well it's worked for Trump, and he could do with deflecting some attention from the corruption cases.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    trump-sozia-1-e1524757481282.jpg?resize=543%2C357&ssl=1

Bad Trump _______________________________________ Good Trump
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,541
    Imposter wrote:
    Netanhayu was presenting as 'news' pretty much everything that the Obama administration reported in 2009. Nothing new at all. Can't believe anyone is falling for this sh1t.

I find it amazing how he talks about clandestine nuclear programmes with a straight face.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,770
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43952196
    Disturbing. Not everyone has the right to possess nukes, that has to be earned. Those photos and personal testimony should convince everyone that Israel has a right as does Saudi Arabia to defend them elves preemptively.

Not bad - 7/10. One point off for the spelling error making it seem like the Saudis are protecting the North Pole.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,981
    Elves live at the Noth Pole?
    How did I not know this?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

I find it amazing how he talks about clandestine nuclear programmes with a straight face.

Good point ;)
  • kingstongraham
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Elves live at the Noth Pole?
    How did I not know this?

Live or just work? I don't know for certain.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43952196
    Disturbing. Not everyone has the right to possess nukes, that has to be earned. Those photos and personal testimony should convince everyone that Israel has a right as does Saudi Arabia to defend them elves preemptively.

Not bad - 7/10. One point off for the spelling error making it seem like the Saudis are protecting the North Pole.

didn't that MF bloke point this out a while ago?

listen to Smithy.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • PhilipPirrip
    PhilipPirrip Posts: 616
    Well Trump has hit a new milestone as president - 3,000 untrue or misleading statements in 466 days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... b1e18d4195

That's an average of 6.5 lies or mistruths every day of his presidency and an average of 9 every day for the past two months.

As I saw suggested today, on this evidence they'll be naming a mental illness after him, the only lasting legacy of his presidency.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    Trumpever?
    Trumpolism
    Err...
    Donnie Disorder
    Trumposclerosis
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,204
    Fxxxwitery.
  • wiznaeme
    wiznaeme Posts: 238
    Jon Sopel said on BBC news last night that Trumps threat at the UN to totally wipe out NK has made Kim Jong Un take steps to peace. Is it possible that Trump has actually made something positive happen?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    WiznaeMe wrote:
    Jon Sopel said on BBC news last night that Trumps threat at the UN to totally wipe out NK has made Kim Jong Un take steps to peace. Is it possible that Trump has actually made something positive happen?

Probably not.

I'd personally say that it was the Russians and Chinese telling had Kim to stop being a plonker
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    I do look forward to the meeting in the DMZ. Who will win the handshake?
  • orraloon
    Turns out Drumpfy dictated that notorious doctor's letter describing his astonishingly excellent health. Well, whodathunk?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43970908
  • PhilipPirrip
    orraloon wrote:
    Turns out Drumpfy dictated that notorious doctor's letter describing his astonishingly excellent health. Well, whodathunk?

I thought Bornstein missed a joke yesterday. He should have said at least he didn't reveal the medication he prescribed Trump for his thin skin.

Ditching your personal doctor after 35 years because he revealed you took medication for that wonderful, full, luscious comb over? Possibly goes to show there are no meds for paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

How is it ethical, or legal, in the US that someone can walk into a doctor's office and remove all their medical records? What was Trump wanting to hide from the Republican party and the nation?
  • orraloon
    This link nicked from Another site, original article posted in 2016. Nice gif.

http://gawker.com/rumor-doctor-prescrib ... 1782901680
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    orraloon wrote:

I thought Bornstein missed a joke yesterday. He should have said at least he didn't reveal the medication he prescribed Trump for his thin skin.

Ditching your personal doctor after 35 years because he revealed you took medication for that wonderful, full, luscious comb over? Possibly goes to show there are no meds for paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

How is it ethical, or legal, in the US that someone can walk into a doctor's office and remove all their medical records? What was Trump wanting to hide from the Republican party and the nation?

To be fair, I think that would be standard practice for most sitting presidents.

Wouldn't want the president's (or PM for eg) medical records in the wrong hands.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    WiznaeMe wrote:
    Probably not.
    I'd personally say that it was the Russians and Chinese telling had Kim to stop being a plonker
    Russians and Chinese telling Kim that the Dotard is even crazier than he is?
  • PhilipPirrip
    Dinyull wrote:

To be fair, I think that would be standard practice for most sitting presidents.

Wouldn't want the president's (or PM for eg) medical records in the wrong hands.
    From what I read to transfer medical records from one physician to another in the US requires written consent from the latter to the former.

In this case it appears that there was no written consent from Ronny Jackson at the time, and unclear if there was any provided retrospectively, but they went in heavy handed to just take what they wanted which is the legal and ethical bit.

It's why Bornstein is speaking now as he's enjoying the fall from grace of Jackson as he felt aggreived at what he saw as the unethical practice by Jackson at the time and he now feels somewhat vindicated.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Using hocum pocum hair products is not medical information.

I don’t think an NHS Dr would see me to discuss my male pattern baldness, because it isn’t an illness.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,981
    An NHS doctor would see you about having a big nose, sticking out ears, or small boobies. None of which are illnesses.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • rick_chasey
    Really?

Jeez.
  • CptKernow
    CptKernow Posts: 467
    PBlakeney wrote:
    An NHS doctor would see you about having a big nose, sticking out ears, or small boobies. None of which are illnesses.
    They might see you but they probably wouldn't refer you - criteria are pretty strict now to get any of these on the NHS now.
  • veronese68
    Really?
    Jeez.
    Yes, if it affects you psychologically I believe you can go for it on the NHS. As Kernow says I suspect there are lots of hoops that have to be jumped through and evidence of it affecting you would have to be quite high.
    Although to be honest I think you'd look ridiculous with big boobies so don't let it worry you.
  • rick_chasey
    Fair enough.

Point stands.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Really?
    Jeez.
    Yes, if it affects you psychologically I believe you can go for it on the NHS. As Kernow says I suspect there are lots of hoops that have to be jumped through and evidence of it affecting you would have to be quite high.
    Although to be honest I think you'd look ridiculous with big boobies so don't let it worry you.

I dunno. Having big boobies gives you something else to play with.
  • veronese68
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I dunno. Having big boobies gives you something else to play with.
    If I had big boobies I'd never get out the shower. :oops:
    I'd look ridiculous though.
  • kingstongraham
    Using hocum pocum hair products is not medical information.

I don’t think an NHS Dr would see me to discuss my male pattern baldness, because it isn’t an illness.

I understand the US health system is a bit different to the NHS.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    I understand the US health system is a bit different to the NHS.

I.e. there isn't one.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/