Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Trump giving Bannon both barrels now :D:D:D
    very strong words from Trump
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    "Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was," Trump said
    Trump admitting fake news comes from his party :o
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    Steve Bannon ‘lost his mind’ when he got fired from the White House, President Donald Trump said, adding that the Breitbart executive does not represent his base and is “only in it for himself.”
    Bannon has “nothing to do with me or my Presidency,” Trump said in a statement on Wednesday afternoon, addressing claims by his former adviser in an upcoming book.
    keep it up children :D
  • bianchimoon
    Trump aint denying what Bannon said about Don Jnr, it's a denying denial deflection again
    Bannon's hit on Trumps achilles heel.. his family
  • bianchimoon
    Full statement
    “Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency,” Trump wrote. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.
    Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look,” Trump said. “Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.
    Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” he said. “It is the only thing he does well.
    Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”
  • Has Mueller interviewed Bannon yet?
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • And, it goes without saying, we shouldn't be running to love Bannon 'cos he disses Trump. No Sir.
  • bianchimoon
    And, it goes without saying, we shouldn't be running to love Bannon 'cos he disses Trump. No Sir.
    agreed, the enabler deserves the same fate :)
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Has Mueller interviewed Bannon yet?

I would imagine Bannon is worried about his involvement too.

Hence turning the barrels on the Trumps.
  • For all those saying that Trump can get no credit for the economy as he took over when it was stable and growth was speeding up as was global growth...

... many of you are the same people saying that Brexit has slowed the UK economic growth in well near identical circumstances.

Trump may have many faults but he is perceived as having a pro US business agenda
  • bianchimoon
    For all those saying that Trump can get no credit for the economy as he took over when it was stable and growth was speeding up as was global growth...

... many of you are the same people saying that Brexit has slowed the UK economic growth in well near identical circumstances.

Trump may have many faults but he is perceived as having a pro US business agenda
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... d7a3f36750
  • For all those saying that Trump can get no credit for the economy as he took over when it was stable and growth was speeding up as was global growth...

Has the Post always been that sh1te? have you posted that to agree or disagree with me?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    For all those saying that Trump can get no credit for the economy as he took over when it was stable and growth was speeding up as was global growth...

Blasphemer!!!

:lol:
  • http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... trump.html

Excerpt from the book. Great stuff.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Their foreign debt is huge. I do like this:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • bianchimoon

Has the Post always been that sh1te? have you posted that to agree or disagree with me?
    I think that post sums up your knowledge of investigative journalism in general and the Washington Post in particular.

I think that post sums up your knowledge of investigative journalism in general and the Washington Post in particular.

Those two points may we'll be accurate but it is still a crap article.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    Some interesting stuff coming out of this book like he apparently only eats food prepared on a large scale due to fear of being poisoned. He seems to think he's an ancient King or emporer, I'm surprised he hasn't gone the whole hog and hired someone to taste his food before he eats. Also, it sounds like he won't be getting a product endorsement contract with Just For Men!
  • Though, from Katie's retweet:

Steve Bannon has a record of lying, and his primary interest is Steve Bannon.

Michael Wolff has a record of lying, and his primary interest is Michael Wolff.

Trump has a record of lying, and his only interest is Trump.

Take everything with a grain of salt...
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Pross wrote:
    Some interesting stuff coming out of this book like he apparently only eats food prepared on a large scale due to fear of being poisoned. He seems to think he's an ancient King or emporer, I'm surprised he hasn't gone the whole hog and hired someone to taste his food before he eats. Also, it sounds like he won't be getting a product endorsement contract with Just For Men!
    As per Bender, this book seems likely to be discredited in many ways and fairly quickly. This would seem potentially dubious as an example. Not that you'd expect a loon like Trump to be consistent but if he was that scared of being poisoned why is it not overtly apparent that he is scared of being shot?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    As per Bender, this book seems likely to be discredited in many ways and fairly quickly. This would seem potentially dubious as an example. Not that you'd expect a loon like Trump to be consistent but if he was that scared of being poisoned why is it not overtly apparent that he is scared of being shot?
    guns, init!
    Clearly the NRA have convinced him guns are good so anyone thinking of shooting him will be shot by an NRA gun-owner before they got close.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Rolf F wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    guns, init!
    Clearly the NRA have convinced him guns are good so anyone thinking of shooting him will be shot by an NRA gun-owner before they got close.

Yeah, he probably imagines an attempt to assassinate him with a gun as ending up in a wild west style shoot out with him being victorious (he's bound to be the best gun shootist ever, with the best gun).
    Faster than a tent.......
  • bianchimoon
    Trumps lawyers to issue a cease and desist warning
    arguing he violated the employment agreement he signed with the Trump Organization in numerous ways and also likely defamed the president. They ordered that he stop communicating either confidential and or disparaging information, and preserve all records in preparation for “imminent” legal action.
    they're very worried
    “You have breached the Agreement by, among other things, communicating with author Michael Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, disclosing Confidential Information to Mr. Wolff, and making disparaging statements and in some cases outright defamatory statements to Mr. Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company,”
    also Bannon's contract appears to be with the 'company' odd, i thought he would have been classed as a government employee, but regardless, if these two buffoons destroy each other it can only be win win.
  • Though, from Katie's retweet:

Steve Bannon has a record of lying, and his primary interest is Steve Bannon.

Michael Wolff has a record of lying, and his primary interest is Michael Wolff.

Trump has a record of lying, and his only interest is Trump.

Take everything with a grain of salt...

Absolutely, but also note that the first threatened lawsuit is around Bannon breaking a non-disclosure agreement, not Wolff misquoting Bannon.
  • bianchimoon
    Nice that Blair is getting drawn into this as well, question is why would Blair as a 'relative nobody' be mentioned if there wasn't some truth in him being involved, plus Blair does have 'previous' and would do almost anything to use the middle east to feather his own nest.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Donald Trump is doing a great job.

Do you guys really give one? The rest of the world is interested in reality TV programmes and the weather. If this is the alternative pre-occupation then they have my sympathy.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Donald Trump does agree with the views of the majority of the USA voters.

He didn't want Trump to be president either.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    FishFish wrote:
    Donald Trump is doing a great job.

Do you guys really give one? The rest of the world is interested in reality TV programmes and the weather. If this is the alternative pre-occupation then they have my sympathy.

Trump is reality TV and as his policies take effect the weather will also become increasingly entertaining in a disaster movie kind of way.

Watching him recently however I'd say his time is limited. He shares one thing with FD Roosevelt: Trump keeps his medical report secret.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I think that he is the elected president of the USA.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: