Join the Labour Party and save your country!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,845

You're taking talking bollox to a whole new level. Better luck next time 😉

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,865
    edited May 28

Stevo level of trolling is now the policy of the governing party.

Sorry, should be "governing".

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 938

Keep going Stevo the desperate. It’s not like we got anything to laugh about at the moment. Oh hang a minute.😀

• Stevo_666

That chip on your shoulder about me seems to be getting worse now you're sitting at home getting bored and piling on the Lard. Keep trying, old man 😊

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,803

Stevo Bingo going well tonight in more than one thread.

The smoke from the damp squib didn't even set off the oversensitive fire alarm.

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,065

To be fair, he is mounting a more substantial defence than from what remains of the tory party.

The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Stevo_666

It's a public service, trying to warn people who should know better 🙂

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,293

So Chief Constables mate badgers Chief Constable to investigate. He passes it down the chain and they ‘look into it’ for an amount of time that will appear it was credibly considered before going back and reconfirming there’s nothing there for them.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 938

As I now had both shoulders repaired I am now chip free on both. So back to being well balanced🤣🤣🤣🤣

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • pblakeney

As predicted by all but one.

Veronese68 wrote:
  • secretsqirrel
    secretsqirrel Posts: 2,052

But, but a tory spokesman, the Telegraph, and Stevo want to see the advice given to clear this issue……

Stockport Council, the police, and HMRC confirmation is not enough. I mean she is a wrong’un isn’t she?….

I wonder if she will get an apology, hope she tells them to FRO.

• Pross

She was mean to Tories though so should be sent to jail. Disappointed they haven’t taken a leaf out of Trump’s book and started calling her Crooked Angela in the hope mud will stick with the thickos.

• rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,208

They're making a real mess of the Diane Abbott situation. Turns out her disciplinary thing had been concluded a few months ago but they'd only just restored the whip. A reported deal that she would step down then an anonymous briefing that she was barred from standing, later denied by Starmer. Seems a shitty way to treat someone regardless of what you think of their political views.

1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661

because she was first elected before I was born 37 years ago, I have always slightly struggled with why they have kept her around in general.

Then I see all the hated she gets from Thatcher loving types who think politics hasn’t moved on since the 80s and it makes sense….

She’s 70 right? Just ask Sunak that you want to retire gracefully and be done with it.

• rick_chasey

lol sorry wrong leader hahahaha

• pblakeney

She is like a punch drunk boxer that doesn't know it is time to quit. She needs someone to do the right thing.

Veronese68 wrote:
  • super_davo
    super_davo Posts: 1,205

She's a liability and a bit of an embarrassment, but this whole thing has been handled really really badly.

The car crash interview where she ballsed up the numbers that went viral was also nothing compared with what Johnson (and post Johnson) era Tories churned out on a regular basis.

• Pross

She's now saying the party are trying to purge the left wing. That isn't the bad thing she seems to be implying.

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,671
    edited May 30

wrong thread

We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Stevo_666

I guess that Starmer purge will do what this thread having a pop at Rayner achieved - flush out a few lefties 😉 I can understand why some people might be shy about their affiliation.

• Stevo_666

😁

• Stevo_666

Honest Ange Rayner has now come out and said she sees no reason why Diane Abbott cannot stand for Labour. Seems to be gong against the wishes of her boss. And the hard left sound pretty angry about the whole thing. Bit of internal strife developing early on in this campaign?

• rick_chasey

Whatever copium you need to get through the election, Stevo.

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,865

Isn't it most likely that she just got a bit confused about being banned?

• pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,612
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • Pross

That or deliberate shit stirring. Interesting that Stevo now accepts her version after the various comments he has made about her of the year. I guess it's 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' taking effect. If they are trying to stop hard left candidates standing it also shoots holes in the whole leftie stuff too.

• N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,047

Could be quite amusing if DA is banned from being a Labour candidate, Corbyn and her create a new left wing party, both retain their seats and end up with more than Reform.

================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo