Bib shorts

124»

Comments

• I have (so far) only tried cheapish shorts. I'd say the most expensive being castelli presto bibs. They were comfy but get cut off my legs after an accident.
    Anywho the decathlon bibs, specifically the aerofit 900, are immensely comfortable. I've done over 10hr rides I the same shorts in hot conditions. Did 4hrs yesterday and it was comfy. And for £50 the material, wide leg grippers and good overall fit are brilliant.
    Still I'm looking at the LP shorts and wondering whether I can afford them before I go away in July.....
  • the_rover
    the_rover Posts: 402
    My current favourites are some endura fs 260 pros ( size M ) and some sugoi evolutions ( size L ), both pads are brilliant but the straps on the enduras could do with giving slightly. The sugois fit me prefectly and the posties just been with a pair of sugoi rs pros which I got from sports pursuits this week for £43 delivered. I've already been out this morning so I'll give them a go tomorrow but again the fit is spot on. I'm just over 5 9", 40in chest, 34in waist.