Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,536
    My Sbaragalaiabali attacks the break!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    TheBigBean wrote:

But I missed the thread :( I was busy...

The thread is still there, although I'm not sure that claiming riders after the season has started is less of a faux pas than claiming them willy-nilly. We need a my man expert to opine.

It's not a PTP.

But we WILL look a little askance at anyone picking riders now who includes those that have got off to a good start. Unless previous commitment to them can be documented.

I'm not sure that's going to be too much of a problem... Apart form Kwia and Porte I don't have many winners (sorry Cav) and I think it obvious they've always been my men. I even had a Kwia avi for a while and have posted many a picture of a Toblerone.

Yes, I looked it over, I think you can stand by your men.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Net 100km gereden met pijn in de schouder, nu #e3 kijken met pijn in men hart. Go #etixxqs boys.
    @tomboonen1
    Contador is the Greatest
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    There's only one thing worse than tennis. That's snooker. I'm going to shove that cue up that Trump's behind if they don't move on already..
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    ThomThom wrote:
    There's only one thing worse than tennis. That's snooker. I'm going to shove that cue up that Trump's behind if they don't move on already..

If only it were Jimmy "Whirlwind" White V Alex "Hurricane" Higgins. They'd have played fast enough to get us to E3 for the start AND cause echelons.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    ThomThom wrote:
    I don't know how they call it a sport. It's no more a sport than Kerplunk is.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • frenchfighter
    In the peloton there is a bit of a traffic jam on the Boigneberg. Nairo Quintana gives an impatient clap of his hands and a fan dutifully responds with a clap of his own, much to the amusment of the Colombian.
    Net 100km gereden met pijn in de schouder, nu #e3 kijken met pijn in men hart. Go #etixxqs boys.
    @tomboonen1

The last tweet from Boonen says that he's still suffering with pain in his shoulder but managed to ride 100 kilometres, now he's watching E3 Harelbeke with pain in his heart.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    @tomboonen1

Just ridden 100k with pain in my shoulder. Now wathcing E3 with pain in my heart.

Poor Tommeke :(
    Correlation is not causation.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Lars Boom dropped.

Looks like he's in pain.
  • rick_chasey
    Paolini rocking the fluro oversocks and snood.
  • above_the_cows

What happened to his sheep snood?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    How's Stijn Vandenbergh looking? I've got him each way at 33/1
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • above_the_cows
    Oh my god look at Sagan's fluro arm warmers! :shock:

I love listening to Vlaams.
  • rick_chasey

What happened to his sheep snood?

In the wash>?

--

Nasty looking crash. Vanendert, Lotto.
  • rick_chasey
    RichN95 wrote:
    How's Stijn Vandenbergh looking? I've got him each way at 33/1

Not in sight, so probably quite good given it's 92km to go.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660

Whisper it but it's so much nicer than Dutch Dutch
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • thomthom
    edited March 2015
    Great.. Mr. Pretentious 1 apparently just won a "set" over Mr Pretentious 2 and this snooker match is now due to continue to f'uck knows when.. Jesus..

There's a worrying 7 in the middle of the scoresheet.. Is that a "best of 7" or an even worse "first to 7"?

Sporza it is...
  • rick_chasey
    ddraver wrote:

Get out.
  • rick_chasey
    Team Giant hair on the front working hard, dropping a few riders in the process, just as they hit the feedzone. This includes Andy Fen.

That'll make everyone happy.
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    edited March 2015
    ThomThom wrote:
    Great.. Mr. Pretentious 1 apparently just won a "set" over Mr Pretentious 2 and this snooker match is now due to continue to f'uck knows when.. Jesus..

There's a worrying 7 in the middle of the scoresheet.. Is that a "best of 7" or an even worse "first to 7"?

Sporza it is...
    Trump missed an easy red into the corner pocket in the previous frame as well. I think he might have done it on purpose!

Edit: And Gould has a decent break going with the reds nicely split so looks like there will be a deciding frame which will no doubt be a cagey affair as neither will want to give it a way.
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    Lovely dismount from Eisel? into that ditch there
  • rick_chasey
    More crashes, Bonet, few FJs and a sky rider.

Just as QS up the pace before the Taaienberg.
  • thomthom
    edited March 2015
    ThomThom wrote:

Sporza it is...
    Trump missed an easy red into the corner pocket in the previous frame as well. I think he might have done it on purpose!

Edit: And Gould has a decent break going with the reds nicely split so looks like there will be a deciding frame which will no doubt be a cagey affair as neither will want to give it a way.

I.. I don't know what this means.. :lol: Does it include echelons?
  • above_the_cows
    ddraver wrote:

Absoluut!
  • rick_chasey
    Stijn Devoler doing his usual chilling at the back.
  • rick_chasey
    ddraver wrote:

Absoluut!

You can also get out.
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    ThomThom wrote:
    ThomThom wrote:

Sporza it is...

lol, best of 7 and Trump is back at the table and should clear up from here so should be finished in 5 mins or so.
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    Oss hammering it up the Taaienberg.
  • frenchfighter
    “I’m in really good shape and the team is strong as well. Today there’s some really tactical points in the race so the plan is to stay attentive as much as possible. There could be crashes and splits and then the race should come down to the Paterberg and Kwaremont. Of course luck is a huge part for any cyclist and the sun is out and I always prefer that."
    -Oss
    Contador is the Greatest
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    ThomThom wrote:
    ThomThom wrote:

Sporza it is...

lol, best of 7 and Trump is back at the table and should clear up from here so should be finished in 5 mins or so.

Thank f*** for that.