E3 Harelbeke 2015 **SPOILER**

18910111214»

Comments

• Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Haha, I should look on there one day for a laugh but I know it would wind me up!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    Paul 8v wrote:
    Haha, I should look on there one day for a laugh but I know it would wind me up!

I went there once.

*shudder*

If you do pop in, make sure you've got some bleach and iron wool to scrub yourself clean with after.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    I quite like having a look at the clinic when Sky win. Someone always trolls them.
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    smithy21 wrote:
    I quite like having a look at the clinic when Sky win. Someone always trolls them.

Its a guilty pleasure to be sure.
  • curium
    curium Posts: 815
    Sagan winning nothing this year. If hes that bad after 40km of work and 215km of racing he's not a prayer in the monuments
    He made the selection though so perhaps the fitness is there but he's low in confidence?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    curium wrote:
    Sagan winning nothing this year. If hes that bad after 40km of work and 215km of racing he's not a prayer in the monuments
    He made the selection though so perhaps the fitness is there but he's low in confidence?

It wasn't confidence, he had nothing left when Thomas went. He couldn't even stay on Stybar's wheel when Stybar tried to close the gap.

Hunger bonk, maybe. He looked reasonably fresh at the end of MSR, though given the tailwinds that might not mean all that much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Rick Chasey
    @friebos so did Sagan bonk or was he just cooked??

Daniel Friebe
    @RickChasey medium rare
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Cancellara comments worth reading:
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cancell ... -vertebrae
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    curium wrote:

It wasn't confidence, he had nothing left when Thomas went. He couldn't even stay on Stybar's wheel when Stybar tried to close the gap.

Hunger bonk, maybe. He looked reasonably fresh at the end of MSR, though given the tailwinds that might not mean all that much.

I think only a fool would discount him for another 2-5 place today after that on incident which was so sudden. No one loses form between the 5 - 4th km of a race. That's something else.
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545

Lights-out for Candelabara.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Paul 8v
    mm1 wrote:
    smithy21 wrote:

I must confess, I don't actually know what website the clinic is actually part of, I've only heard about it on here and it sounds like a scary place! (Mind you the Pro Race forum always produces a few nutters around TDF time...)
  • jam1e
    jam1e Posts: 1,068
    Not sure if this has been posted here already - "behind the scenes" of G's win.

https://youtu.be/jj6TVPteV9A

Bit corporate but nevermind.
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    jam1e wrote:
    Not sure if this has been posted here already - "behind the scenes" of G's win.

https://youtu.be/jj6TVPteV9A

Bit corporate but nevermind.
    "Biggest win of my career".
    Good man.
    A cobbles classic does trump olympic track gold
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    Paul 8v wrote:
    mm1 wrote:
    smithy21 wrote:

I must confess, I don't actually know what website the clinic is actually part of, I've only heard about it on here and it sounds like a scary place! (Mind you the Pro Race forum always produces a few nutters around TDF time...)

Cycling News (sister site to this one), have fun!
  • Paul 8v
    mm1 wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:
    mm1 wrote:
    smithy21 wrote:

Cycling News (sister site to this one), have fun!
    Ah right. Might have to have a look for a laugh.