The Conspiracy Theory

Comments

• Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    We should have a vote on every major issue, especially issues as important as supporting the unlawful killing over a million people in Iraq.

As Alex Jones once said, history is ruthlessness piled on top of ruthlessness piled on top of ruthlessness, over thousands of years. Bearing that in mind, just how ruthless do you think the people in charge now are going to need to be to remain in power?

This is also why they interbreed, its one big family. George W Bush is related to our Royal Family. Most of Europe's elite families can be traced back to just two people, King Alfred the Great and Charlemagne of France.

Apparently inbreeding can (15% of the time) create like a double person or genius. It explains a few things. Genius can be used for good or evil and the good ones don't get a look in. Lady Diana was probably one of the more decent ones. Nope, she wasn't the result of inbreeding but one hell of a lot of inbreeding had already taken place up the chain so then she was a product of inbreeding.

Maybe they bred the "double" people together to create super evil people... I'd just go with that, since the state of the world around us supports it. Who knows how clever the guys at the top are, its probably just a brain in a jar telling the main people like Henry Kissinger and Zbig what to do. :lol:
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Manc33 wrote:
    We should have a vote on every major issue, especially issues as important as supporting the unlawful killing over a million people in Iraq.

Good idea!
    Manc33 wrote:
    As Alex Jones once said, history is ruthlessness piled on top of ruthlessness piled on top of ruthlessness, over thousands of years.

Pretty much! (even considering the arch conspiracy theorist source).
    Manc33 wrote:
    Most of Europe's elite families can be traced back to just two people, King Alfred the Great and Charlemagne of France.

They probably can! But then, so can you: http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com ... l-royalty/
  • Manc33
    I'm not in Burke's Peerage though.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Manc33 wrote:
    I'm not in Burke's Peerage though.

Why not? Do you think They are conspiring against you?
  • Manc33 wrote:
    Apparently inbreeding can (15% of the time) create like a double person or genius. It explains a few things. Genius can be used for good or evil and the good ones don't get a look in. Lady Diana was probably one of the more decent ones. Nope, she wasn't the result of inbreeding but one hell of a lot of inbreeding had already taken place up the chain so then she was a product of inbreeding.
    I was with you up until here, Manc333, but I doubt even Princess D's best friends would describe her as a genius.

Kudos for managing to get "she wasn't the result of interbreeding" and "she was a product of interbreeding" into the same sentence though...
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I was thinking about 9/11 (or the 9th of November as I think it is known), just say it is a big plot to do whatever it is they are meant to want to have done (hide national debt, excuse to invade iraq, insurance money or whatever else fits at the time) why on earth would they fly a plane into the building?

I'd love to have been in that meeting:

Person 1 - so we are going to fake a terrorist plot on the world trade centre?
    Petson 2 - yeah
    1 - i guess we are going to plant some bombs in it?
    2 - no better than that
    1 - have armed gunman storm the place killing anyone in sight?
    2 - no, we are going to hijack planes and fly them in to it, then we will set off some controlled explosions to make the 2 biggest buildings collapse, then we'll just blow WT7 up for the hell of it, we won't flay a plane into that one though.
    1 - great, what could possibly go wrong?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • RDW
    Chris, don't be so closed-minded! There's a perfectly simple explanation I've posted elsewhere:

semicontrolled_demolition.png
    http://xkcd.com/690/
  • chris_bass
    actually, that makers a lot of sense.
  • Manc33
    Replying here from the Clarkson thread.
    Ai_1 wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    It makes finding out important things a lot easier.
    It also makes it a lot easier to distribute nonsense masquerading as important stuff.

You mean like a TV presenter leaving a show. :wink:

People calling something "nonsense" when they haven't even looked into it, isn't the way to do things. Most people that laugh off stuff have not even given it five seconds of their time to know whether to laugh or not. In a way it is "laughing off ignorance" I guess.
    Ai_1 wrote:
    The difficulty in the internet age is not in getting hold of information but rather, determining which information is credible. I suspect we both have similar access to information but I doubt very much we consider the same things important.

It isn't hard to find out who runs the world when you only get punished for pointing out the criminality of one country and you can say absolutely anything you want about any of the other few hundred countries of the world. That's hardly a theory, go criticize them and see what happens.

The hard part is "proving" it to a degree that people can see it, now that is nigh on impossible because people would rather laugh than investigate and they would rather die than admit they are wrong about something.

If anything, that is what's been taken advantage of down the ages, the fact that we would rather die than admit we are wrong about something, it keeps everything going if you think about it, most religions are based on that (excluding all other religions), believing politicians are there to represent the public is based on that (excluding the other candidate), some guy that's voted for the Tories for 60 years ain't likely to change his mind even if he knows he is wrong.

People are too concerned with all the distractions they have been presented with to ever see what's really going on in the world. Kept busy working long hours at low paying jobs. Kept thinking terrorists might get them. Kept talking about minutiae like Clarkson leaving and endlessly on.

"You know when you're telling the truth, because you p1ss off everybody" - William Cooper

That's because everybody is on the payroll of a criminal cabal, whether they know it or not. The setup is so slick that people defend things without even knowing they are defending it. If you think about it, the setup couldn't work otherwise, would have been rumbled centuries ago. The world has been here for tens of thousands of years with humans living on it, its hardly a surprise then if some ancient sect of inbreeding people slightly more intelligent than us runs everything, why wouldn't they be doing? Why is something like that a joke? If they are slightly more intelligent than us, then that is all thats needed to endlessly hide their crimes.

They probably understood just about everything a long time ago, this is proven with all the mind boggling ancient structures all over the world where we have no idea how they built it or how they could know what they knew about the cosmos... well if you realize they probably knew far more about the cosmos back then than we do now, the world we live in today starts to make more sense.

It doesn't really help when you have a space agency that only exists to make sure whatever might be out there never gets seen. Not that I am claiming anything is out there, I am saying if it was, NASA would see to it that we never get to see it. All the money pumped into NASA wasn't even spent on NASA, they film space missions in underwater tanks lol, go look at the videos where bubbles come up in the water while we are supposed to be watching a video of someone in space. :lol: Look at all the trickery and fakery they do like the woman with the magic perm etc. No extended clips of anyone floating around for too long because they are faking weightlessness by using a jet plane and doing that up and down thing... you can hear the jet engines in the videos, this is supposed to be people in space lol. The trickery has been found out and they will still get away with fooling the world. :roll:

Civilizations rise and fall and we are on the trailing end of a fall right now. No one knows anything and laughs when told. We are living in a dark age whilst being told we have this "information superhighway" lol.

It was the same 1,000 years ago and it will be the same in 1,000 years by the look of it.
  • chris_bass
    I'll admit i skim read that but supposing that it is true for a minute, if someone is running the world why is that a bad thing? how would my life be better if they weren't?
  • RDW
    Manc33 wrote:
    It isn't hard to find out who runs the world when you only get punished for pointing out the criminality of one country and you can say absolutely anything you want about any of the other few hundred countries of the world. That's hardly a theory, go criticize them and see what happens.
    And what country would that be? What people?
  • Manc33
    RDW wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

You'll have to guess. :wink:
  • norvernrob
    norvernrob Posts: 1,448
    Manc33 wrote:
    They probably understood just about everything a long time ago, this is proven with all the mind boggling ancient structures all over the world where we have no idea how they built it or how they could know what they knew about the cosmos... well if you realize they probably knew far more about the cosmos back then than we do now, the world we live in today starts to make more sense.

It doesn't really help when you have a space agency that only exists to make sure whatever might be out there never gets seen. Not that I am claiming anything is out there, I am saying if it was, NASA would see to it that we never get to see it. All the money pumped into NASA wasn't even spent on NASA, they film space missions in underwater tanks lol, go look at the videos where bubbles come up in the water while we are supposed to be watching a video of someone in space. :lol: Look at all the trickery and fakery they do like the woman with the magic perm etc. No extended clips of anyone floating around for too long because they are faking weightlessness by using a jet plane and doing that up and down thing... you can hear the jet engines in the videos, this is supposed to be people in space lol. The trickery has been found out and they will still get away with fooling the world. :roll:

Civilizations rise and fall and we are on the trailing end of a fall right now. No one knows anything and laughs when told. We are living in a dark age whilst being told we have this "information superhighway" lol.

It was the same 1,000 years ago and it will be the same in 1,000 years by the look of it.

Lol you really, REALLY can't be serious. They thought the earth was flat, that the sun (and many other things) was a god and literally didn't have a clue about anything.

You need to stop watching YouTube conspiracy videos and read some actual science, you'll be amazed by what we know.
  • RDW
    Manc33 wrote:
    RDW wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

Why don't you just tell us?
  • Manc33
    RDW wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    RDW wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

Why don't you just tell us?

I will leave it down to you to investigate for yourself.
  • Manc33
    NorvernRob wrote:
    Lol you really, REALLY can't be serious. They thought the earth was flat, that the sun (and many other things) was a god and literally didn't have a clue about anything.

Were you there?
    NorvernRob wrote:
    You need to stop watching YouTube conspiracy videos and read some actual science, you'll be amazed by what we know.

I need?

"Actual science" lol. Science is just another religion where all that happens is things get measured, big deal.

Whats so amazing about measuring things?

That's not to say science hasn't helped the world and saved lives etc, it has. The thing is you have to also be capable of noticing all they do is measure things, nothing more.

In science they can't even explain the mechanism that causes gravity, E=MC2 has flaws (now shown to be the case by quantum physicists). Darwin's theory has no actual proof, but everyone believes it to the point it is unfashionable not to. No proof, just "because we say so".

I have seen a scientist say, when asked what about the parts you cant prove in the big bang theory, he said "We just have to fill the holes in" well that is just using faith. That's the same as saying god moves in mysterious ways whenever a Christian cannot explain something like famine.

A scientist cannot explain the big bang any better than a Christian can, just because the scientist does it in such a slick way with a load of numbers means sod all to me because they still don't really know, a lot of them just want letters after their names and so on, pats on the back, money (grants).

There's far more to the world than science. The Baconian methodology science uses today is up the wall, it is setup so no scientist ever goes investigating anything out of the ordinary, all his mates would laugh at him for a start, you see how that works?

Proper scientists like Tesla that want to help the world, don't get anywhere. This is apparent from all his funding being pulled at the last minute when he was working on a project. The US might still use his electrical system but that was one of his more boring inventions and he died a pauper so, he never even got anything for it (inventing AC power).

If science is any use how come we have been using the same engine design in planes for the last 75 years? The world has been here long enough now for things like NASA to be a fraud, science to be a fraud and so on. Anytime anything actually useful comes to light, it is stamped out. I mean if you had invented an anti-gravity device that could make things float around and you were filming it in action... you'd have agents at your house in a heartbeat, it happened to John Hutchison.

So why don't you explain that to me then. If science is all above board why does nothing useful ever get mass produced? Why is it only Government agencies that have this technology?
  • Manc33 wrote:
    So why don't you explain that to me then. If science is all above board why does nothing useful ever get mass produced? Why is it only Government agencies that have this technology?
    You've got us there. As I sit here typing away on my computer I can't think of a single useful thing that has ever been mass-produced. Perhaps I'll jump in my car and have a drive whilst I think about it, or maybe have a ride on my bike.

Wait! I've got one! Rubber bands are mass-produced...and very useful.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085
    I thought that there were mathematicians, physicists, astrologers, engineers, astro-physicists, biologists, archeologists... Now they are just a bunch of 'scientists'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • andcp
    andcp Posts: 644
    Manc33 wrote:
    If science is any use how come we have been using the same engine design in planes for the last 75 years? The world has been here long enough now for things like NASA to be a fraud, science to be a fraud and so on. Anytime anything actually useful comes to light, it is stamped out. I mean if you had invented an anti-gravity device that could make things float around and you were filming it in action... you'd have agents at your house in a heartbeat, it happened to John Hutchison.

Manc, you are right that jet engines are basically the same design, in that they suck air in the front, compress it, combust it and push it out the back, but the actual design has changed beyond belief in those 75 years - new materials, different configurations, advances in efficiency, etc. believe me, 'science' has had a large input with modern gas turbine engines.

Also, is this the John Hutchinson you mean?: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Hutchison
    "It must be true, it's on the internet" - Winston Churchill
  • RDW
    I thought that there were mathematicians, physicists, astrologers, engineers, astro-physicists, biologists, archeologists... Now they are just a bunch of 'scientists'.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc
  • norvernrob
    Manc33 wrote:
    You've got us there. As I sit here typing away on my computer I can't think of a single useful thing that has ever been mass-produced. Perhaps I'll jump in my car and have a drive whilst I think about it, or maybe have a ride on my bike.

Wait! I've got one! Rubber bands are mass-produced...and very useful.

i wonder where Manc33 thinks all the advancements in the world are coming from. Aliens? Lizard people? Maverick scientists who are then murdered and their inventions stolen?

Anti Gravity devices, what's all that about then :lol::lol:

NASA developments in everyday use:

http://list25.com/25-coolest-nasa-disco ... your-life/
  • norvernrob
    Manc33 wrote:
    NorvernRob wrote:

Were you there?
    NorvernRob wrote:

I need?

"Actual science" lol. Science is just another religion where all that happens is things get measured, big deal.

Whats so amazing about measuring things?

That's not to say science hasn't helped the world and saved lives etc, it has. The thing is you have to also be capable of noticing all they do is measure things, nothing more.

In science they can't even explain the mechanism that causes gravity, E=MC2 has flaws (now shown to be the case by quantum physicists). Darwin's theory has no actual proof, but everyone believes it to the point it is unfashionable not to. No proof, just "because we say so".

I have seen a scientist say, when asked what about the parts you cant prove in the big bang theory, he said "We just have to fill the holes in" well that is just using faith. That's the same as saying god moves in mysterious ways whenever a Christian cannot explain something like famine.

A scientist cannot explain the big bang any better than a Christian can, just because the scientist does it in such a slick way with a load of numbers means sod all to me because they still don't really know, a lot of them just want letters after their names and so on, pats on the back, money (grants).

There's far more to the world than science. The Baconian methodology science uses today is up the wall, it is setup so no scientist ever goes investigating anything out of the ordinary, all his mates would laugh at him for a start, you see how that works?

Proper scientists like Tesla that want to help the world, don't get anywhere. This is apparent from all his funding being pulled at the last minute when he was working on a project. The US might still use his electrical system but that was one of his more boring inventions and he died a pauper so, he never even got anything for it (inventing AC power).

Don't ever compare science to religion. Religion is happy in its ignorance. Science is always trying to prove itself, whether right or wrong, always trying to explain what we don't know and 'fill in the gaps' as you call it.

Science is the only hope the human race has of surviving.

'If science is any use' - you're mental.
  • Manc33
    Science has its uses but it isn't the be all and end all.

If people actually studied various religions (as a study, not a belief) they would end up with a far broader spectrum of knowledge than if they had only studied science.

In fact I think the very first religions ever probably were based on science anyway and it all got corrupted. This is why so many ancient monuments are built with astronomy in mind. Look how the bible tells you looking at the stars is the work of the devil, yep, because they don't want you looking. The bible is merely a book of the cosmos using literal human characters. The cultures that go back further knew more, where do you think the Christians and Romans stole it all from.

There were probably people in the year 5 AD laughing at how other people thought Druids and Pagans were more advanced than the Romans, yet it being true. Who knows how far back it goes, but one thing is for certain, each successive civilization assumes they are at the cutting edge, thats the scam. More was accomplished in the past than is being now. We're running on the spot for the most part and being lied to from every angle. Oh yeah what "progress" lol. Just look at the pharmaceutical industry (funded at the turn of the 20th century by the usual suspects). If we are this all singing all dancing cutting edge civilization we keep erroneously calling ourselves, no one would even be ill - but you can make money if people never get well, they just call it "repeat sales" at that level.

Also you're ignoring the fact that plenty of scientists themselves are now coming out and saying there probably is some sort of spiritual thing going on, like "god", but its not provable. This is why the Baconian method isn't all its cracked up to be. No scientist can investigate anything interesting because its all "magic" lol. That's a great way to make sure nothing truly amazing ever gets invented - I mean you have to have an open enough mind to conceive of it in the first place and not many people do, especially scientists.

Its only because it is ingrained in us all that no one notices when science says stuff like "We just fill the holes in" but alas, it is what it is. Its disappointing to hear so-called scientists saying such things.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Manc, is there anything that makes you happy?
  • Manc33
    edited March 2015
    orraloon wrote:
    Manc, is there anything that makes you happy?

That's a good one. I got one for you...

Have you stopped beating your wife?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
  • RDW
    This is why the Baconian method isn't all its cracked up to be.
    Grilled or fried?
  • Manc33
    RDW wrote:
    This is why the Baconian method isn't all its cracked up to be.
    Grilled or fried?

I don't know I just research facts, I don't spend all my time trying to turn those facts into comedy.

It makes me wonder what you'd say if the guy wasn't called Bacon.
  • chris_bass
    I have no idea where to start.

You ask what use "just measuring things" is then in the very next sentence say it has helped the world and saved lives.

You ask what use science is if we use the same plane engines for 75 years (I'll ignore the validity of that for one second) the use may be that we can fly.

You know scientists (as you seem to call anyone who has any vague connection to the field) probably helped make the computer that allows you to post this stuff and have it read by people you never met.

Basically say science has no point or relevance to you unless it can explain everything in the world.

Yet you believe that Hutchison guy, who made outrageous claims which he could only perform on video and never when anyone else was there. Seems legit.

This isn't up to your usual standard.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085
    Manc33 wrote:
    I don't know I just research facts, I don't spend all my time trying to turn those facts into comedy.

'Facts' are not opinion. You mix everything up to suit your odd agenda.

How can 7bn people be controlled? The world is made up of a huge rich tapestry of cultures in so many guises, so many languages and sub dialects and so many different hierarchies. How on earth could it all be controlled?

Is that big draconian Chinese government being controlled? By whom? Who are (is) controlling it all?

Conspiracy theorists cannot comprehend the inexplicable, often perplexing world so they put some order to it by saying it is all controlled. If you believe this, then why don't you just believe in God? God created everything didn't he?

You cannot believe in religion and simultaneously believe in a great big conspiracy and then say religion has a lot of answers (more than science has ever done) but despite that we are being controlled by something that isn't god. That's what you're trying to say isn't it?

Who is controlling us all? Is it God or something (body) else? It cannot be both.
    You make no sense and trip over your own rambling arguments and we are the comedians!?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,968
    Who is controlling us all?
    Some might say that Manc33 is controlling quite a few on this forum.
    Dance puppets, dance!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.