The Conspiracy Theory

Comments

• CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    I used to work in the same department as a guy who I was also friends with on Facebook. One night he posted about how he'd 'looked extensively at the 9/11 attacks' and had come to the the conclusion that 'it was 100% definite that this was done in conspiracy with the US government'. A week later he posted some stuff about Chemtrails. Then something about how the moon-landings didn't really happen.

The following week he went off sick after having a massive breakdown.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I hadnt even thought about Gillian Anderson for years, now she seems to pop up everywhere! This is a great great thing!

As someone who tends towards the more strawberry side of blond, she does our people a great service!
    I'll see if I can post a pic tonight :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I hadnt even thought about Gillian Anderson for years, now she seems to pop up everywhere! This is a great great thing!

As someone who tends towards the more strawberry side of blond, she does our people a great service!
    I'll see if I can post a pic tonight :)

Of me or Gillian Anderson? (either is fine btw!)
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Then something about how the moon-landings didn't really happen.

http://www.whale.to/c/secrets_of_the_shining.html

My favourite theory about the Moon Landings.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • chris_bass
    If you like that, search on youtube for 9/11 predicted by Back to the Future, its a cracker!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,689
    Chris Bass wrote:
    If you like that, search on youtube for 9/11 predicted by Back to the Future, its a cracker!
    I know this whole thread is extracting the urine, but surely that's going too far. :lol:
    I notice someone is conspicuous by his absence, do you think he thinks this is a trap?
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    edited March 2015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Better post it in the girls thread, the picture above seems to have vanished.
    Good point. I may be paranoid but we are being watched :wink:
    It hasn't vanished. It's been there all along on p2, with the other photo. Couldn't you see them?
  • RDW
    Mr Goo wrote:
    What about Bildeberg? They seem to be a rather large cabal of world leaders and industrialists, who don't want anyone to know what is discussed at their meetings.
    One the one hand, we already know these world leaders and industrialists are running the world, so a conspiracy seems a bit superfluous - they could just pick up the phone any time they want to discuss their evil plans. On the other hand, perhaps this is the only place they can shed their human form and revert to their true Reptilian state, which enables them to open the portal to R'lyeh and take part in wild demonic orgies in the sunken city of the dark gods.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    RDW wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    What about Bildeberg? They seem to...which enables them to open the portal to R'lyeh and take part in wild demonic orgies in the sunken city of the dark gods.

Does Ryan Air fly there?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • RDW
    RDW wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    What about Bildeberg? They seem to...which enables them to open the portal to R'lyeh and take part in wild demonic orgies in the sunken city of the dark gods.

Does Ryan Air fly there?
    Ryanair actually flies to 'North R'lyeh', conveniently located only seven occult dimensions away on Yuggoth.

Now stop asking difficult questions. Here's Gillian Anderson:

Gillian-Anderson-24.JPG
  • Funnily enough, my last visit to Scarborough was much like a Lovecraftian story.

Total feeling of unease as if there was something not quite right.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    Funnily enough, my last visit to Scarborough was much like a Lovecraftian story.

Total feeling of unease as if there was something not quite right.

I had that in Blaenau Festiniog. I'm sure that there is more going on there than meets the eye. It's supposed to have been a slate mine that has roofed half of the UK, but there is still flicking tonnes of the stuff. Where's the hole, what's under that mound?

And there's all these people paying extortionate amounts just to travel there on a weird train. Has anyone counted them in and out? I think not.

The older I get, the better I was.

• capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    That's just a front.

Well I say just, there's probably a back too, and maybe a couple of sides.

But I tell you boyo, they're trying to indoctrinate people with some sort of mind controlling gas look you.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Which is worse?
    1. Not believing any of this horseshit and just getting on with your life and doing the best you can for you and yours whilst not ******** on others.
    2. Believing it all and telling others about it, but not actually bothering to do anything about it.

As with most things in life, number 2 is worse!

Only if you stand for it
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • RDW
    Capt Slog wrote:
    And there's all these people paying extortionate amounts just to travel there on a weird train. Has anyone counted them in and out? I think not.
    Oh, they all come out again. But when they return to the surface from the slate mine they're different...
  • RDW
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Which is worse?
    1. Not believing any of this horseshit and just getting on with your life and doing the best you can for you and yours whilst not ******** on others.
    2. Believing it all and telling others about it, but not actually bothering to do anything about it.

Only if you stand for it

The problem with (2) is that the conspiracy theory is sometimes harmful, and telling other people about it just spreads the toxic meme. Plenty of people are now refusing protective vaccines and life-saving drugs becasue they believe in some medical conspiracy theory. Wars and genocides (terrible that we can use a plural for that word) have been 'justified' by what amount to conspiracy theories.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    They don't tell you this at school, but Gravity is a myth...
    the earth sucks.
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    Chris Bass wrote:

I just watched that!

After only five minutes my head wanted to explode from the sheer stupidity of it.

It's a joke right?
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    RDW wrote:
    RDW wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

Does Ryan Air fly there?
    Ryanair actually flies to 'North R'lyeh', conveniently located only seven occult dimensions away on Yuggoth.

Haha quite the dark goat of the woods.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    crispybug2 wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

I just watched that!

After only five minutes my head wanted to explode from the sheer stupidity of it.

It's a joke right?

Deadly serious of course.

I cannot fathom Wishaw. It is a strange place full of alienesque beings who never smile and are always more miserable than those form Stoke. I honestly believe that the body snatchers have returned again and they have started their takeover in the central belt of Scotland. It probably has taken them longer to adopt someone's body because the indigenous population are identical to them. Hence the delay in spreading.

But you heard it here first and if you ignore me, it's at your peril.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,954
    Never mind, Buckfast Abbey to the rescue!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    crispybug2 wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

I just watched that!

It's a joke right?

Deadly serious of course.

I cannot fathom Wishaw. It is a strange place full of alienesque beings who never smile and are always more miserable than those form Stoke. I honestly believe that the body snatchers have returned again and they have started their takeover in the central belt of Scotland. It probably has taken them longer to adopt someone's body because the indigenous population are identical to them. Hence the delay in spreading.

But you heard it here first and if you ignore me, it's at your peril.

Give Dave Vincent a call

obey_consume.jpg
  • chris_bass
    crispybug2 wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

I just watched that!

It's a joke right?
    I thought it was at first but not so sure now
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Lets see how Tony Blair reacts when asked about Bilderberg Group...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQf2-3EiAxs

He can't tell you any more, all his other lies are classified. :wink:
  • RDW
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I thought it was at first but not so sure now
    This is how we work, Chris. Always keeping you guessing. Using alien technology to land on the moon, then spreading rumours that the moon landings were fake. Posting pictures of Gillian Anderson, deleting them, then posting them again. Changing our comments on internet forums retrospectively. Gathering together with the most powerful men in America wearing hooded costumes to conduct a bizarre ritual cremation in front of a giant owl shrine in the California woods, then claiming it's just innocent fun:

023.jpg

(no, really: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove )
  • RDW
    Manc33 wrote:
    Lets see how Tony Blair reacts when asked about Bilderberg Group...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQf2-3EiAxs

He can't tell you any more, all his other lies are classified. :wink:
    Finally! Now we are complete...

3286871.jpg
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    I know who put the fake moon there. :P

China.

Earth couldn't afford a real one. :(
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,194
    ^ Manc, you posted this at 0243 GMT. Are you some weird alien creature that needs no sleep? I think we should be told.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    RDW wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Which is worse?

Only if you stand for it

The problem with (2) is that the conspiracy theory is sometimes harmful, and telling other people about it just spreads the toxic meme. Plenty of people are now refusing protective vaccines and life-saving drugs becasue they believe in some medical conspiracy theory. Wars and genocides (terrible that we can use a plural for that word) have been 'justified' by what amount to conspiracy theories.

I believe you were taking me too seriously.

I was talking about pooing standing up.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter