The Conspiracy Theory

Comments

• southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    Bondurant wrote:
    Choose your certain person as a Foe in the user control panel.

Cheers :D
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    Are powerlinks a conspiracy theory?
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    edited April 2015
    Bondurant wrote:
    Manc - you're comparing yourself to Gandhi?

Did you find some place where I did?

No, I was saying this is what usually happens when something outrageous sounding gets out in public then years later all turns out to be true. "They'd never do that" no, you'd never do that, they are.

Who are these people?

Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Committee of 300, Club of Rome, The Vatican, Royal Institute for International Affairs and a lot of other secret and semi-secret societies.

Most cops aren't corrupt, but anytime anyone reports pedophilia, it doesn't get investigated. How is that?

It doesn't require every cop to be corrupt for this to happen, which is the common misconception. All it takes is key people at the top, because they have the power to bury cases. If the average cop tried to do that with a case, I am sure his colleagues would have something to say about it, cops at that level would never go along with helping pedophiles, but if there were enough of the top cops that were pedophiles themselves, with judges, lords, lawyers, teachers, certain lower down cops... its easy.

This is also why we have politicians voting stuff through that would never see the light of day were they not being compromised and blackmailed to push the policy through. Some politician is married for 20 years but he had a bit of a naughty ritual in some secret society... oops, now you either do everything you're told, or get exposed. This is why I said even as sick as pedo's are even they probably don't want to unlawfully kill over a million people in Iraq, thing is they have got more skeletons in their closet than Fred West, so they have no option.

What's really odd to me is I think the crooks at the top aren't even pedophiles, they just "use" them because they figured out a long time ago that's the only way they can literally force policies, which is terrorism.

If I was in the police force I would be keeping an eye on who gets promoted and most importantly why they get promoted. What have they actually achieved to justify it? You want to solve crime, that's where we need to start, because if these authoritative bodies are corrupt at the top, it sort of defeats the object of what it was setup to stamp out, no?

Gangs in South America do something similar, you have to go kill someone, then you're in the gang. If you ever mess with the gang, you'll get exposed as a murderer. It sort of helps to keep people "loyal".
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Ok so that's 'who' they are. What about the 'why' bit ??
  • Manc33
    Imposter wrote:

Why what?

Why do they operate via secret societies?

Because that way everything stays a secret, to a degree (pun intended).
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I think he meant, why do they do it?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • imposter2.0
    Manc33 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Why what?

No - why are they doing it. You know, the question I have repeatedly asked you throughout this thread. And don't say "you'd have to ask them".
  • stretchy
    stretchy Posts: 149
    Now a conspiracy that might actually have some weight!
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Surely the real mystery is how otherwise intelligent people are being sucked into the conspiracy mindset. Is some sort of powerful mind control technology being deployed, perhaps triggered by subliminal messages embedded in Youtube videos? Affected individuals seem to lose the ability to distinguish between well-established facts about the world and absurd claims based on twisted logic and fictional 'evidence'. Why is this being done to them, and who stands to gain from it? Perhaps it's just a form of camouflage. By encouraging (or even generating) dozens of ridiculous conspiracy theories and persuading their drones to spread them, the Conspiracy hopes to conceal their real, shocking intentions from everyone else, who will dismiss whatever they have planned for us as yet another conspiracy theory until it's Too Late...

049496-a06c90c0-9f26-11e4-b35a-60c8936f3ab6.jpg
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,375
    RDW wrote:
    Surely the real mystery is how otherwise intelligent people are being sucked into the conspiracy thread.
    FTFY.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pblakeney
    RDW wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    RDW wrote:
    Surely the real mystery is how otherwise intelligent people are being sucked into the conspiracy thread.
    FTFY.
    'Otherwise intelligent'? This the the Bottom Bracket!
    Twas you that used the phrase "otherwise intelligent".
    I was concentrating on the sucking part.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,740
    PBlakeney wrote:
    RDW wrote:
    FTFY.
    I've noticed you posting on here quite frequently.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • imposter2.0
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Why what?

No - why are they doing it. You know, the question I have repeatedly asked you throughout this thread. And don't say "you'd have to ask them".

Come on Manc - please answer. Even speculate if you have to. Lord knows, you've talked enough bollox on this thread already, so a few more lines of unbelievable shite shouldn't be too difficult to muster...
  • Manc33
    I don't understand this: "Don't say you'd have to ask them".

Since they are the ones doing it, who should be asked?

That's like me asking you how a car engine works and you saying "You'd have to ask a car mechanic" then I say "No, don't tell me to ask a mechanic, you personally have to tell me".

You're asking me why they are in an almighty position and secretly pulling strings in politics, banking, education... because they have had a lot of practice. Because they passed everything down from father to son.

If you researched it more you'd be closer to discovering "why" but it isn't even a why question. If there was an answer it would be something like "Because they want to rule the world" but by now they already are doing.

They have even managed to get it to a stage now where pretty much no one complains about what they do and anyone doing so just gets laughed at when pointing anything out. Now that is one powerful position to be in.

We can just apply the Mark Twain quote again: “It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
  • pblakeney
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    RDW wrote:
    FTFY.
    I've noticed you posting on here quite frequently.
    Just the occasional stoking of the fire.
    I find a few folk quite hilarious.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Manc33
    I find it hilarious when people assume I must believe in a theory just because I am talking about the evidence its followers are presenting.

That's kinda like needing to have an umbrella in your hand if your talking about Mary Poppins.

Its the same one as seeing someone reading a bible and laughing at them, when they might be an atheist reading through it for reference to poke fun at.

No one has to "believe", you'd get nowhere doing that. I just go off the information (in that it exists at all). If the information exists, it should be looked at... and plenty of stuff remains unanswered.

It isn't that I "don't accept" this or that, there's probably hundreds of other people all wanting real images of Earth from space and never getting them, they are probably also being shown all the images they have already looked through.

Guys, if you could just go pull up real images that easy I wouldn't have even said it, what do you take me for lol.

I might do a special moon landing hoax expose for my 1969th post. :oops:
  • imposter2.0
    Manc33 wrote:

I might do a special moon landing hoax expose for my 1969th post. :oops:

Or you could get a girlfriend instead...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,740
    Imposter wrote:
    What do you think will come first, that or him telling us what shape he thinks the Earth is? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pblakeney
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    What do you think will come first, that or him telling us what shape he thinks the Earth is? :wink:
    I think it will be Manc33 to come first.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • chris_bass
    My theory is that it is the same manc33 on that body building forum and someone convinced him to get on the 'roids which could explain some of his odd behavior
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Chris Bass wrote:
    My theory is that it is the same manc33 on that body building forum and someone convinced him to get on the 'roids which could explain some of his odd behavior

Its most definitely him.
    Stupid is, as stupid does :lol:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152615063
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • stretchy
    stretchy Posts: 149
    City Boy wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

Its most definitely him.

Got to laugh at that. Simple solution too, don't keep going to the same petrol station!

What on (flat) earth is the spelling like on that forum?
  • pblakeney
    City Boy wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

Its most definitely him.

I think he had a point.
    How will the "cash in hand" society work without cash? It is all part of the greater conspiracy.
    On a sub-note, people using cards to buy items costing pennies pisses me off. Who do you think you are, the Queen?
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • chris_bass
    PBlakeney wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:

Its most definitely him.

I think he had a point.
    How will the "cash in hand" society work without cash? It is all part of the greater conspiracy.
    On a sub-note, people using cards to buy items costing pennies pisses me off. Who do you think you are, the Queen?

I think the Queen actually pays for everything using postal orders.

Manc33 seems much angrier and abusive on that forum. Also more than a little homophobic.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,536
    Manc33 wrote:
    ... what do you take me for lol.
    I think everyone knows the answer to that one, you might even be able to work it out for yourself.
  • Manc33
    33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, read it and weep...

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-t ... ould-know/
  • gingaman
    gingaman Posts: 576
    Manc, have a gander at this link

http://www.iflscience.com/space/nasa-astronaut-takes-gopro-footage-earth-his-pov

And bask in its awesomeness
  • Manc33
    edited April 2015
    gingaman wrote:
    Manc, have a gander at this link

http://www.iflscience.com/space/nasa-astronaut-takes-gopro-footage-earth-his-pov

And bask in its awesomeness

There's no land again, if there was you could identify the coastline and see the true scale.

At 47 seconds, the black curve around the Earth looks like a vignette and they are flying over as opposed to orbiting around Earth, even the craft looks superimposed over the top. The glare from the sun is too much to identify it as such and could just be a torch shining through the vignette.

In this one it doesn't seem like a wide angle lens but a partially wide angle lens with a vignette, if removed the whole screen would be blue sea.

How are they floating around... it can just be filmed underwater and all superimposed on afterwards. There's already "space" footage found to have bubbles coming out of helmets (China's so-called "space program") and so on, bubbles in space. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErBFJDQOIHg&t=5s
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Loads of land from 40 minutes onwards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvE_B9RxgQ
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Manc33
    City Boy wrote:
    Loads of land from 40 minutes onwards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvE_B9RxgQ

Its the first one I have seen with any land.

I managed to match it up...

kRQ7KjQ.jpg

Its the Gulf of California, the line on the map is 481 miles:

WgyJrkX.png

Its the most convincing one I have seen up to now, mainly because Google Earth pretty much matches it for scale, which is all it was ever about. Even if it is genuine footage (which we have to assume, because it would be possible to fake this footage!) they could still just be doing the odd genuine mission and faking the rest. I mean you can't take away the fakery, the bubbles in space, the boingy hair, the gravity shifts in space and so on.

Its hard to debunk the footage but it could still be a fake. It depends which way you choose to believe.