Superstar Components carbon wheels?

1235»

Comments

• Dear ugo and mr superstar,

please will you both contact a mod and ask them to re post the Jesus post that was deleted? I missed it and am thoroughly intrigued. It appears from Ugo's comment that it was deleted because mr sstar didn't get the tongue in cheek joke but some of us may have. Mr sstar it seems if you were ok with it the rest of us could get the chance to (possibly) enjoy the joke.
  • matt-h
    matt-h Posts: 847
    My c46 wheels are out of true front and rear after less than 200 miles
    Mine are going to a lbs to be tensioned properly.
    People may say I should give you the chance to sort but I see no point.
    First off, the hassle of waiting for the wheels to come back and second, you will not believe that there is a tension problem in your builds.
    What's the point in having something adjusted by someone that fails to realise there is a problem in the first place.
    I'm happy with the price I paid for the wheels as I got them in your crazy end of year sales, but it's time you started taking notice of the amount of people saying there is a problem with tension

Matt
  • matt-h wrote:
    My c46 wheels are out of true front and rear after less than 200 miles
    Mine are going to a lbs to be tensioned properly.
    People may say I should give you the chance to sort but I see no point.
    First off, the hassle of waiting for the wheels to come back and second, you will not believe that there is a tension problem in your builds.
    What's the point in having something adjusted by someone that fails to realise there is a problem in the first place.
    I'm happy with the price I paid for the wheels as I got them in your crazy end of year sales, but it's time you started taking notice of the amount of people saying there is a problem with tension

Matt

Hello if you have a problem please contact customer service and they will sort it for you. I cant comment on your problem until we have inspected it in person as we have no idea the extent or type before inspecting.

Please bear in mind that of the 2 sets of wheels which are mentioned here we sold around 800 pairs, so a couple of problems or bedding in issues wouldn't be unexpected, and is not an indication that all wheels are faulty or will need a quick tweak.

Any questions please let me know, Superstar
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    JesusChristOnABicycleArt.jpg
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    That yellow helmet is far too loose, and the saddle could go up a few inches.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey