Greetings From Stevo

124»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Why does V68 need a pic of me? :shock:
    Don't worry, I'm not stalking you.
    I wanted the picture of you going over the little bump at BPW in full armour to wind Pesky up about being a Jessie. That picture is not in this thread, or my work computer is only blocking that image and not the others.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I can't see all pictures at work but I think the one you want of Stevo is somewhere here V68 :wink:

BTW there is an undisguised pic of me somewhere on BR which kinda explains my avatar. If anyone is sad enough and has enough time on their hands to look... :wink:

Arran go look mate
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I can't see all pictures at work but I think the one you want of Stevo is somewhere here V68 :wink:

BTW there is an undisguised pic of me somewhere on BR which kinda explains my avatar. If anyone is sad enough and has enough time on their hands to look... :wink:

Arran go look mate

Why would I want to see an undisguised pic of Stevo? I imagine he's an ugly fecker, that's why he wears a full face helmet :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Arran go look mate

Why would I want to see an undisguised pic of Stevo? I imagine he's an ugly fecker, that's why he wears a full face helmet :lol:
    Sometimes you are wronger than Pinno :) I guess you'll never know now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    That's right Arran, good boy, good boy, fetch, good boy, go fetch, that's it, good boy...I'll give you a chewstick when you find it, good boy, fetch...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    That's right Arran, good boy, good boy, fetch, good boy, go fetch, that's it, good boy...I'll give you a chewstick when you find it, good boy, fetch...

But that had nothing to do with you, whenever you try to have a windup it back fires, remember :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Whenever I post a jibe about crudders, a school of them come along to defend themselves. Those who doth protest too much.

Have you found that pic yet?
  • Stevo_666
    Whenever I post a jibe about crudders, a school of them come along to defend themselves. Those who doth protest too much.

Who's protesting now :wink:

I figured the only way to get PW77 to stop posting quite so quick was to give him the piccy chalenge :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77

It found its way over into Crud :lol:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10007&t=12976681

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I figured the only way to get PW77 to stop posting quite so quick was to give him the piccy chalenge :)

If it involves half naked women, it isn't a challenge. He is being strangely quiet - he is either searching or he is not up for the challenge. I think he hasn't got the patience nor the cahonas so it is the latter.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

If it involves half naked women, it isn't a challenge. He is being strangely quiet - he is either searching or he is not up for the challenge. I think he hasn't got the patience nor the cahonas so it is the latter.

Keep up, the pics been found already :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not the one of me without a full face helmet on :) You need to go back into the Matrix....
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not the one of me without a full face helmet on :) You need to go back into the Matrix....

I see....that's getting all a bit stalker for me, I'm out :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    PW77 has already shown his incompetence at finding pictures, as has Piña/Dawn/Diva.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PW77 has already shown his incompetence at finding pictures, as has Piña/Dawn/Diva.
    You just can't get the staff these days....
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Not had chance to read all today's drivel and if pic has already been posted I apologise.

clit_rumania1256043672.jpg

I don't know if it is the name of the place or his description. :wink:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    On reflection, Stevo has been described as being a 'bit of a c***'
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Not had chance to read all today's drivel and if pic has already been posted I apologise.

clit_rumania1256043672.jpg

I don't know if it is the name of the place or his description. :wink:

Well there you go then, I was right about the reason for wearing a full face helmet :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Is that the best you lot can do? :roll: Lazy ****ers :wink: