To T47B - How's the Isetta?

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Had to take a photo of this as I took it apart because there was no way I would remember the order :D

DSC01887.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    The windscreen wiper motor...Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why...

I've waited in all night for the windscreen wiper motor update......I had a wild night of partying planned :roll:

:P

Two teddies, a mirror, a six pack of Ribena and a packet of Twiglets?

:lol: I'm no drinker these days so a 6 pack would be beyond me :wink:

I got a hell of a hangover from a packet of wine gums. Still half of it left if you want me to send it to you.
    Time (since being a student in years) - Max (the number of pints you could drink at your peak) = Current capacity.

Mine is -3.

BTW Great job again T47 - what's next on the list?
    Between the Isetta and the Swiss miss, you must be getting through a hell of a lot of chrome ckeaner. I hope you use the expensive liquid stuff.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    I use Spinach leaves.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    I use Spinach leaves.

I rub beetroot on it. Are we talking about the same problem?
  • team47b
    I hope not :shock:
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    I hope not :shock:

Well, if the beetroot doesn't work...
  • team47b
    Quarterlite hinges, catches and screwy in bits to hold the glass in place...

DSC02195.jpg
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Sterling work T47 :D

Be good as new in no time 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Think some of this stuff needs a polish first
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Time (since being a student in years) - Max (the number of pints you could drink at your peak) = Current capacity.

Mine is -3.
    Are you insane? That puts my capacity at 14 and increasing. I think that would kill me these days.
  • veronese68
    team47b wrote:
    DSC02395.jpg
    I see Bosch had as much faith in their motor as Lucas did at the time, and put a knob on the back so you could operate the wipers manually if the motor fails.
  • team47b
    Latest job, take out seat, remove 'door card' and remove tar soaked horse hair mattress 1950's style sound proofing and using thinners remove about a kilo of evo stick to give access to the back of panel with the dent ready for repair, tempted to just give it a push and pop it back out :D

a0643454-fbe6-4532-8211-79904f32d0f5.jpg
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:

Mine is -3.
    Are you insane? That puts my capacity at 14 and increasing. I think that would kill me these days.

So you are still a sudent ?!

@T47 - there seems to be a lot of fiddly bits. Our Series 2 landrover had those wiggly things on the wiper boxes.
  • arran77
    @T47 - there seems to be a lot of fiddly bits. Our Series 2 landrover had those wiggly things on the wiper boxes.

'Keep fit' windscreen wipers :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Wipers?

It only has the one :D
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Wipers?

:lol:

I remember the wiper bottle on my old Bay was 'pressurised' by a foot pump :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Wipers?

I remember the wiper bottle on my old Bay was 'pressurised' by a foot pump :lol:

You had a camper van?!'Hippie Arran' - now it makes sense. Flowers, funny tobacco, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, San Fransisco, bell bottoms...
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Wipers?

You had a camper van?!'Hippie Arran' - now it makes sense. Flowers, funny tobacco, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, San Fransisco, bell bottoms...

Go and read your for sale thread that back fired before you call me a hippy :P

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    That explains why Arran thinks snowboarding is cool.
    Piña, I'm not a student. I decided to take a year off before starting my course. It's a looooooong year.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That explains why Arran thinks snowboarding is cool.

:P

seanoconn
  • pinno
    It explains everything.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Nobody's perfect :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    It explains everything.

I see we've gone quiet on the 'for sale' thread, hippy :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Handbags at dawn :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Who's Dawn?
  • arran77
    florerider wrote:
    Who's Dawn?

I think it's what the Diva calls himself at the weekends :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    florerider wrote:
    Who's Dawn?

Do you reckon he takes 'a ride on the wild side' at weekends? :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    florerider wrote:
    Who's Dawn?

Do you reckon he takes 'a ride on the wild side' at weekends? :)

That's rich coming from the bloke who goes to Wales pretty often - more sheep than people.

Wales - where men are men and sheep are scared. That fits together too - thats why you need a fast mountian bike.
    So Arran the hippie drives to Wales stoned (it's his way of coping) and drops you off to chase the best ewes in thevalley on your velocipede.
    Matt h would come along too except he's making sure that the homegrown breweries of London keep going.
  • Stevo_666
    Yep, it is fast...

You wouldn't want to get an ugly one would you? :D
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yep, it is fast...

You wouldn't want to get an ugly one would you? :D

Do you cycle in wellies? Are there cliffs in Wales?

Where the heck is T47b? Don't tell me he's moved on to the wing mirrors. He must grow a lot of Spinach.