For those that love a bun fight

124»

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Greg Henderson @Greghenderson1 · 9h
    Sorry @MarkCavendish. I got it wrong. I shouldn't have reacted publicly w/o checking with you that the msg was real. #holdmyhandsup

awww now it has become normal and boring
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stridor
    Stridor Posts: 48
    Oh Boy! Crazy Uncle Oleg is really kicking off tonight...

https://twitter.com/olegtinkov/status/5 ... 9638349824

It seems he may have been blown out by a certain Norwegian rider and he's not taking it well..

:shock:
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    That is a most spectacular bun fight...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Titter no no sorry Twitter.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Piers Morgan V A shoddy coalition of those who love Lance and those who hated Lance but like him now because he's not Sky or Merckx or something.

I can't make head nor tail of who started it and why but Voldemort gets a mention and Godwins law should have been called a while back.

(Sorry - Just realised this is covered on the Lance Thread - can't delete posts )
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Piers Morgan V A shoddy coalition of those who love Lance and those who hated Lance but like him now because he's not Sky or Merckx or something.

I can't make head nor tail of who started it and why but Voldemort gets a mention and Godwins law should have been called a while back.
    Piers Morgan started it. He wrote a column about his latest interview in the Mail.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    For those of us with better things to do with a sunny evening and a restrictive workplace IT policy, can somebody cut and paste some edited highlights of JV Vs. The Mutant, please?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Swart v The Avengers currently on Twitter
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    He must get so fed up of having to point out producing 6.3w/kg for 40 minutes is not the same as producing it for 20 minutes. To the same people. Again. And again. And again.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,398
    Turfle wrote:
    He must get so fed up of having to point out producing 6.3w/kg for 40 minutes is not the same as producing it for 20 minutes. To the same people. Again. And again. And again.
    Yeah I can do 6.3w/kg* so therefore I must be doping?

*For 2 minutes.
  • It's Swart's day to support Care In the Community