Giro Stage 4: Giovinazzo - Bari *Spoiler*

12346»

Comments

• Crampeur
    Crampeur Posts: 1,065
    Just learnt something reading those two posts, thanks.

--

125000_To130514cro_0362.jpg

Seems strange to see Cipo with a shirt on...
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    Could there be consequences for Paolini and Katusha after his shoulder bump on the pink jersey today?

Given the fact that the first Katusha rider home was 55th, shows you that they're all mouth and no balls.

I'm not normally one to wish pro-cyclists ill but it would have been poetic justice if a Katusha rider had come off and broken a collar bone although the above suggest that the chance of that happening was pretty unlikely
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,235
    Bouhanni is one of the few FDJ riders to whom I don't particularly warm but he definitely deserved that win. Not only for the chase back after the mechanical but also the dare-devil maneuvering to avoid at least one crash directly in front of him and the second chase to get back on to that six man, Giant dominated group, after being held up by the crash.
  • mulletmaster
    mulletmaster Posts: 502
    What a crap stage, I thought stage 3 was a poorly designed stage but it didn't have a patch on that one!
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Yep, needs to start deliver, this race.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    giro14st4_scarponi.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    ThomThom wrote:
    Yep, needs to start deliver, this race.

Seeing as there's been bugger all action save for 10 mins at the end of each stage in Italy, watching the live broadcast I feel it's me on Tramadol at the moment never mind the peleton
  • frenchfighter
    21_20140513_%C2%A9BrakeThrough-Media_E22V6470.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    What is going on here?!
    tumblr_n5ldkjPdxO1qbw072o1_250.gif
    Contador is the Greatest
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Should've tried again without the cap :D
  • dolan_driver
    dolan_driver Posts: 831
    What is going on here?!

Looks like a "no kiss" policy for the podium. Perhaps political correctness has governed this decision. I can understand if they stop the champagne celebration (if not agreeing with it) but no kissy? Come on. :?:

DD.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    What is going on here?!

Looks like a "no kiss" policy for the podium. Perhaps political correctness has governed this decision. I can understand if they stop the champagne celebration (if not agreeing with it) but no kissy? Come on. :?:

DD.

Read about the other day but can't remember exactly - There is a kissing protocol
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    Maybe he'd been at the garlic.