Boardnan AiR 9.8

1235»

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Each morning, my hopes are dashed when I check to see if James has returned with some clarifications.

James is probably basking in the satisfaction of a job well done. That was very enjoyable. :lol:

25,000 miles a year - he's probably out on his bike....
  • gavbarron
    gavbarron Posts: 824
    ...or working on his 6 pack
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    He's probably thinking that even though he doesn't do the riding he claims, is not built like he claims, and the bike's/wheels increase in performance isn't what he claims, that there are no holes in what he said and we should all take it as being true. Ironically, maybe the thing with exaggeration is knowing where to stop.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I presume though that there are no weight limits on any of his bikes/wheels/components etc?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    I presume though that there are no weight limits on any of his bikes/wheels/components etc?

There probably are which would explain why he's got through so many of them in the 8 months since he started riding.
  • cesco
    cesco Posts: 252
    Imposter wrote:
    Each morning, my hopes are dashed when I check to see if James has returned with some clarifications.

James is probably basking in the satisfaction of a job well done. That was very enjoyable. :lol:

I think it's time to hand over your nickname.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    cesco wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

I think it's time to hand over your nickname.

:lol:
  • Matthewfalle
    lawrences wrote:

There probably are which would explain why he's got through so many of them in the 8 months since he started riding.

Thought so - its just that he seems to be a sort of metaphysical demi-god powerhouse and I wasn't sure that mainstream manufacturers actually knew (or could imagine) that someone like him existed and therefore product design wouldn't/couldn't have covered this eventuality.

Either way, with that power, speed and mileage he's going to through a lot of tyres.

I have this vision of a gerbil the size of the Incredible Hulk booming his way around the planet on a Boardman, legs a spinning, frame a flexing, people in awe.....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ThatBikeGuy
    ThatBikeGuy Posts: 394
    And no mention of the dedicated track bike(s) he must have had?
    Cannondale SS Evo Team
    Kona Jake CX
    Cervelo P5
  • Matthewfalle
    And no mention of the dedicated track bike(s) he must have had?

Perhaps he's so strong that he just leaves it in the 53/11, takes the brakes off and goes from there?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.