What's on TV Tonight Mikey

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Pinno wrote:
    Council TV is pretty pants.

Can't get that due to the trees around the house (wanted for the f1)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

PPP is just like that. Mum had an aerial booster and it worked great. Without it, the reception was useless. especially now, if a digital reception is slightly out, it just doesn't work but the booster (£25) did the job for digital too.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Just do what my mate who lives at Bedgebury did. Head out just after a big storm with a chainsaw - everyone is expecting a few trees to come down.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Hull v Everton on SKY Sports 1.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    You have insomnia?

I only have Council TV.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    You have insomnia?

I only have Council TV.
    There's no other footy on the box.

Thought Council TV was a euphemism for SKY?
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    You have insomnia?

I only have Council TV.

Council TV = terrestrial TV. It's one of the few local colloquialisms I quite like.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    You have insomnia?

I only have Council TV.

Council TV = terrestrial TV. It's one of the few local colloquialisms I quite like.
    When you go past a council estate down here pretty much every house /flat has a SKY dish - hence the assumption.
  • pinno
    20 cigs a day, a 52" television and a SKY package but the kids get fed sh1t. Funny that.

Gladiator on Film 4.
  • Stevo_666
    Volcano on Syfy but its quite a good last 10 mins in the fishy smells v scousers game.
  • Stevo_666
    Thank f*** for MOTD at 10pm !

Then Pulp Fiction on C5 later to distract from all the Hogmanay shyte.
  • pinno
    MOTD finishes at 11.20 then the King of the square pants will be re-enforcing the title with sleep.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    MOTD finishes at 11.20 then the King of the square pants will be re-enforcing the title with sleep.
    OK, you win.

Megan Fox on SKY 1 in the meantime.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Sorry if the last TV programme you watched in 2016 was a bit depressing :wink:
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    OK, you win.

I have been well and truly put off this young lady after I was told to Google Image - Megan Fox Thumbs......... ahhh! Toes for thumbs!
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    OK, you win.

I have been well and truly put off this young lady after I was told to Google Image - Megan Fox Thumbs......... ahhh! Toes for thumbs!
    So you'd kick her out of bed would you? :)
  • pinno
    It depends what angle, lighting and slap she has on. Lets see...

Okay I suppose:

megan-fox-oct-2003.jpg

Very good:

megan_fox___angelina_jolie_by_thatnordicguy-d8wj075.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Not a difficult decision.

21-1.jpg

Megan-Fox-seen-wearing-a-catholic-school-girl-outfit-as-she-filmed-a-scene-at-the-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-2-movie.jpg
  • pinno
    Never mind great make up ad lighting,'What we did on our holiday' is on Beeb 2. Not very significant but Rosamund Pike is on it with tight jeans...
  • Stevo_666
    The Terminator, Aliens (directors cut) and Mission Impossible 4 all on now. MOTD at 11. Not too shabby for a Sunday night.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Yay, its good to know that my old thread is still running! Just popped in to see how you guys are getting on. Seems like some things never change ;-)
  • Stevo_666
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Yay, its good to know that my old thread is still running! Just popped in to see how you guys are getting on. Seems like some things never change ;-)
    It's traditional in these cases to say 'who the fark are you?' :)

How are things Mikey?
  • pinno
    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Mikey.

Greetings Mikey. How's retirement?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Good to see some of the old faces are still here. And despite all my best efforts, standards are as low as they always were ;-)

Should be around for a while this time as recovering from a total hip replacement after an encounter with black ice. Us old 'uns dont bend that well it seems!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Good to see some of the old faces are still here. And despite all my best efforts, standards are as low as they always were ;-)

Should be around for a while this time as recovering from a total hip replacement after an encounter with black ice. Us old 'uns dont bend that well it seems!

Surely not another 'off'?
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:

I have had 3 hip replacement ops. You're a wuss.
  • Stevo_666
    TOTP 1983 on BBC4 (might be a bit after your era Mikey)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Watching it now. Wasn't it so cheesy? Who's the tw@t with the plastic chain around his neck?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Watching it now. Wasn't it so cheesy? Who's the tw@t with the plastic chain around his neck?
    More cheese than Switzerland.

No idea who the gimp was. Some sort of Marcel Mareau rip off.
  • Stevo_666
    Bananarama ! :P