What's on TV Tonight Mikey

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited March 2018 in The bottom bracket
After last nights excellent TV reviewing what do you recommend tonight Mikey :wink:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    I might not be Mikey, but i can recommend 'the tunnel' on sky atlantic on a wednesday. The truth terrorist will surely turn out to be a member of these forums. i have my suspicions
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Ross Noble Freewheeling. Anything with him in is properly laugh out loud funny
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    SFA by the looks of it... Was doing some work stuff on the PC but bored with that. Might watch last tango in Halifax later. Or Elbow at Jodrell Bank DVD
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    meant to be working, but bored - so sat with the laptop in the lounge whilst the wife watches come dine with me on sky+
  • Mikey23
    Ended up watching the end of masterchef. Have cooking to do later as the guys from the pearl of Africa children's choir are back later and will be ravenous as usual...
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Ended up watching the end of masterchef....
    Oh, I wish that was the end of Masterchef.
  • Mikey23
    Sadly not... Spending as much on one flipping meal as I spend for the whole week at tesco...

Anyway guys, I'm at the pearl of Africa choir gig tonight so you will have to sort out your own entertainment...
  • in the absence of Mikey tonight can recommend 8pm on Dave - Lizard Lick Towing. You'll never watch two bigger numpties, still can be very funny.
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Mikey23
    Hey, not gone yet!
  • Mikey23 wrote:
    Hey, not gone yet!

I'll get my coat :lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey's choice for tonight is 'restoring England's heritage' bbc1 7.30 pm. All about saving crumbling ruins... A subject very close to my heart ...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Missus controls remote. That clashes with soaps. :cry:
  • Mikey23
    @b

http://youtu.be/JrTBlV-FGbc

Be a man, Arthur pewty!
  • Mikey23 wrote:
    Mikey's choice for tonight is 'restoring England's heritage' bbc1 7.30 pm. All about saving crumbling ruins... A subject very close to my heart ...

Crumbling ruins on the BBC? You could just watch Brucie on Saturday evening instead....

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Mikey23 wrote:

Crumbling ruins on the BBC? You could just watch Brucie on Saturday evening instead....

David
    I wince every time Brucie comes out for his tap dance, half expecting something to break or fall off.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    I'm guessing that what ever should be on the telly tonight will be replaced by "tributes".
  • Mikey23
    Yes, bless they've had months to plan this and they are really going for it... TVs finest moment since thatcher.
    They even forgot that a lot of the eastern uk is under water
  • Mikey23
    Wild Burma tonight... Seems to be the only prog without Mandela in it
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Bonnie Raitt on BBC4 now - class!
  • Mikey23
    I'm there
  • Last of the Mohicans on Channel 5.

Madeleine Stowe in her prime :)
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Last of the Mohicans on Channel 5.

Moral of the story - Don't f*ck with Chingachgook!!!!!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Neverenders?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    Last of the Mohicans on Channel 5.

"No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you."

Yeah and what's with her wonky eye?
  • Mikey23
    Band of joy on sky arts right now...
  • arran77
    I'm sure Mikey will be along after Masterchef to remind you all that Gareth Malone is on again at 9 tonight :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    I'm sure Mikey will be along after Masterchef to remind you all that Gareth Malone is on again at 9 tonight :D
    He's watching The Royal Variety Performance.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    He's watching The Royal Variety Performance.

:shock:

Even I draw the line there :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Nah, do you think I would be so sad... Gareth again and one of the choirs is going home... The suspense is unbearable
  • Mikey23
    I'm rooting for Cheshire fire and rescue services...