cat

Comments

• Was it this cat? (don't worry it's fine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkVKJ5Ia5Rk

Also F U Shortcuts.
  • ManiaMuse wrote:
    Was it this cat? (don't worry it's fine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkVKJ5Ia5Rk

Also F U Shortcuts.
    Seen that before on here somewhere lol.
    Thank you. :lol:
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,760
    I'm sure your driving is exemplary Greg, but it's all the road tax-dodging, driving 3-abreast, RLJ-ing 4x4 drivers that give the rest of you a bad name.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rjsterry wrote:
    I'm sure your driving is exemplary Greg, but it's all the road tax-dodging, driving 3-abreast, RLJ-ing 4x4 drivers that give the rest of you a bad name.

Woah, hold on.

You're saying that stuff's bad?

Errrrr....
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • arran77 wrote:
    I'm hoping the OP is going to come back to tell us that on the commute this morning there was one of those 'accident here, please help' signs that the police put out.

We need to be reassured that the police take these matters seriously so that all us pussy lovers can sleep easy at night knowing that the bounder who dispatched this moggy to pussy heaven is being properly dealt with :wink:

Yip, it's all sorted. I called in a favour and the 4x4 driver is currently in the cells before he goes up infront of the magistrate.

To ensure the cat lovers are kept happy, the cops put some drugs and a loaded handgun in his pocket and said there was several small children tied up in his boot.

I tell you, he wont be running over cats for at least 6 months.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    I'm hoping the OP is going to come back to tell us that on the commute this morning there was one of those 'accident here, please help' signs that the police put out.

We need to be reassured that the police take these matters seriously so that all us pussy lovers can sleep easy at night knowing that the bounder who dispatched this moggy to pussy heaven is being properly dealt with :wink:

Yip, it's all sorted. I called in a favour and the 4x4 driver is currently in the cells before he goes up infront of the magistrate.

To ensure the cat lovers are kept happy, the cops put some drugs and a loaded handgun in his pocket and said there was several small children tied up in his boot.

I tell you, he wont be running over cats for at least 6 months.

That's good, I'm glad that the perpetrator of this most heinous crime will be properly dealt with so that the pussies of Putney are safe to roam the streets once more :evil:

As an aside, would you be able to 'call in a favour' and deal with someone else for us :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • shortcuts wrote:
    Excellent news :D
    you revolting subhuman.
  • stu-bim
    stu-bim Posts: 384
    Cats are people too!!!!!!!!!!
    Raleigh RX 2.0
    Diamondback Outlook
    Planet X Pro Carbon
  • arran77
    stu-bim wrote:
    Cats are people too!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe re-incarnated people.....hmmmm, I'd quite like to be re-incarnated as a pussy now I think about it :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • was driving completely normally and reasonably (which is not typical of 4x4 drivers in that part of the world).

Bit harsh - speaking as someone with what has become a small fleet of 4wd cars.

We're not all assholes behind the wheel, you know.

The anecdotal evidence I have of 4x4 drivers in south west London is that most of them are assholes behind the wheel.

The driver that hit the cat was blameless though, in my opinion.
  • arran77
    was driving completely normally and reasonably (which is not typical of 4x4 drivers in that part of the world).

The anecdotal evidence I have of 4x4 drivers in south west London is that most of them are assholes behind the wheel.

Were they still an asshole though because of the vehicle they were in?

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    was driving completely normally and reasonably (which is not typical of 4x4 drivers in that part of the world).

Were they still an asshole though because of the vehicle they were in?

Most likely.
  • Bustacapp wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:
    you revolting subhuman.
    I respect your opinion. :wink:
    Not sure how you are qualified to make the comment but hey I am also entitled. :lol:
  • davmaggs
    davmaggs Posts: 1,008
    shortcuts wrote:
    Bustacapp wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:
    you revolting subhuman.
    I respect your opinion. :wink:
    Not sure how you are qualified to make the comment but hey I am also entitled. :lol:

This is a democracy, and we are entitled to hear your opinion. No, hang on, I meant to say, you are entitled to hear my opinion. No, that's still wrong, I meant to say that I am entitled to be offended on behalf of someone I've never met and have you arrested for sharing an opinion online.

Comedy is no defence, just say no.
  • No.
    fjer.png
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    One of my rabbits died the other day. No relevance but I had to get it off my chest ...
  • Mikey23 wrote:
    One of my rabbits died the other day. No relevance but I had to get it off my chest ...

Eugh! Yes the smell must have been atrocious.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,438
    Mikey23 wrote:

Did you turn it into stew?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Did you eat it...?

I mean, it'd be daft to eat a cat that died (especially roadkill cat), but rabbit is edible.
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    shortcuts wrote:

Pr1ck
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • okgo wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:

Pr1ck
    A bit strong :roll:
    But I respect your opinion :D
  • Five pages. Was this a famous cat?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    no, but Shortcuts now is :D
    Bustacapp wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:
    you revolting subhuman.
    okgo wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:

Pr1ck
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Did you eat it...?

I mean, it'd be daft to eat a cat that died (especially roadkill cat), but rabbit is edible.

Unless you are from Pinarello's favourite SE Asian country.
  • Mikey23
    Nope, state funeral with full military honours... Like thatcher but smaller
  • Mikey23
    And hairier and with longer ears...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    ...and no megalomaniacal tendencies :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b wrote:
    Bustacapp wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:
    you revolting subhuman.
    okgo wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:

Pr1ck
    Famous? Really! Wow mum will be so proud of me. Like she was when I got an 'Ology' but maybe more so. :lol:
    Best I don't tell her though that I apparently also qualify as a revolting subhuman prick as well. :D
  • arran77
    shortcuts wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Bustacapp wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:
    you revolting subhuman.
    okgo wrote:
    shortcuts wrote:

Pr1ck
    Famous? Really! Wow mum will be so proud of me. Like she was when I got an 'Ology' but maybe more so. :lol:
    Best I don't tell her though that I apparently also qualify as a revolting subhuman prick as well. :D

Maybe she already knows that :wink: :P

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:

Maybe she already knows that :wink: :P
    Haha I suspect she might but she is my mother and hence loves me none the less for it. :lol: