• WP_000798_zps6f54468d.jpg

Just do it :mrgreen:

Quite fancied a Bagger tho. More than I'd ever use but look ace
    Trek EX8
    Ragley Piglet
    Maverick Species I
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    I've no hope in hell of affording one at the moment! This would be part of my three bike stable ;) Current bike, downhill bike, hardtail. I've just got to make do with the one for now though!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Here is my before and after, for the most part its the same but some parts got donated to my full sus.

IMAG0269.jpg

SLX brakes were replaced with Deores, wheels went from ZTR flows to DT 5.1D plus a few other bits. Whilst i was at it i decided to drop the triple and go single with a guide.

IMAG0307_zps29a69af2.jpg
  • Really nice bike
  • Not a hundred percent on the yellow grips though.. :D
  • Not a hundred percent on the yellow grips though.. :D

They are crappy and too hard but they came free with my saddle (Wiggle bargain!). And they are more of a baby diarrhoea colour i'll have you know!
  • Hmmm, I'm going to rebuild my mmmBop tomorrow, all this talk of "hardcore" hardtails has got me wanting to ride it again, forgot how much fun I've had on it.

image_zps158f4a6a.jpg

Changed slightly since this photo but not much, just new wheels, tyres and seatpost.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • dusk
    dusk Posts: 583
    p4pb9748031.jpg
    Planning on getting some Pikes for it as the float 32's are too flexy
    YT Wicked 160 ltd
    Cotic BFe
    DMR Trailstar
    Canyon Roadlite
  • morepower
    morepower Posts: 140
    edited September 2013
    ---
  • Is that a triple at the front?
  • morepower
    morepower Posts: 140
    edited September 2013
  • As the title says really, post your agressive hardtails!

120mm min travel, single or double drivetrains and strictly front suspension only!

:wink:
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • As the title says really, post your agressive hardtails!

120mm min travel, single or double drivetrains and strictly front suspension only!

:wink:

I did say I was not sure if this would fit in there as aggressive but it has 140mm of travel and even though I am still just getting back into this after time off. So after only 2 off road rides on this since I got it I am still getting to know what I want to do with it...
  • Oh right, I don't know why you wouldn't be sure - it's pretty clear :)
  • Mark909
    Mark909 Posts: 456
    My Evil Sovereign

IMG_1968_reduced.jpg
  • sick!
  • hucking_fell
    hucking_fell Posts: 1,056
    edited October 2013
    My hardtail:
    Bikes005.jpg
    Small Cotic BFe in gritstone black (reflective Cotic decals not showing). Its got a dropper post and different chainset, pedals and tyres now. I might try a shorter stem soon (70mm just now but looks longer in this photo). I'll update the photo if I get time.
    More freerange chicken than Freeride God
    Bighit , 5 , BFe
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Oops my cove had a triple on it, ahem, no one noticed, no it didn't :wink::lol:
  • mrlee
    mrlee Posts: 499
    welshkev wrote:
    Oops my cove had a triple on it, ahem, no one noticed, no it didn't :wink::lol:

I did notice, but thought I'd keep quiet :oops: being a fellow Taffy n all that :D
  • I like a nice clean set of bars. Shifters add clutter. Unfortunately I'm not fit enough to do without!
  • My old 456, yes it had a triple, new single speed coming soon

dscf1037e.jpg
  • Mark909
    Mark909 Posts: 456
    I noticed this thread dropping down the forum a bit so I thought I'd post a couple of 'arty' shots.

IMG_1969_reduced.jpg

IMG_1970_reduced.jpg
  • ej2320
    ej2320 Posts: 1,543
    toastedone wrote:
    My old 456, yes it had a triple, new single speed coming soon

dscf1037e.jpg

Love the colour scheme!
  • ej2320
    ej2320 Posts: 1,543
    Mark909 wrote:
    I noticed this thread dropping down the forum a bit so I thought I'd post a couple of 'arty' shots.

IMG_1969_reduced.jpg

IMG_1970_reduced.jpg

The black and purple looks awesome.. Pretty high rise on those bars!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    can I ask how you all keep your bikes so clean?

do you ever ride them or just spend ages cleaning them? I can never get my bikes that clean :lol:
  • My photo was from when I first built it... It's in a bad old state now, too ashamed to take up to date photos and put them on any thread.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • milko9000
    milko9000 Posts: 533
    Yeah, mine was from not long into its first ride, there's a little more battle damage and dirt now. I've never been able to keep a bike as pristine as some of my peers seem to manage. Saying that, it's not too bad at all, one thing I've really liked about it is how much easier to clean than my SB-66 it is, no complicated linkage to get in the way and 1x10 simplicity.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    My bikes are never particularly clean unless they've just been built.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • *AJ*
    *AJ* Posts: 1,080
    71EFA30D-EB5D-4040-9D35-3E15ACEE3873-31350-00000B9DEB0B3F14_zps072a56ab.jpg

BD0EBAF9-EBD1-4E66-BFEA-2B31BB6569F1-31350-00000B9DC33D4C52_zpsd19bca63.jpg