The ever popular, where was i thread

Comments

• eazy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    eazy

Blenheim Palace driveway. (Vtech's summer house)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    MattC59 wrote:
    T47b ?

59c0ed1b7169a15426c45cef8521b047.jpg

Cruzes da Sé (Lisbon cathedral) lisboa :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b
    Photo.jpg
  • eazy

no. another clue
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    eazy

no. another clue

Versailles?
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    team47b wrote:
    Photo.jpg

Telford?
  • no for versailles
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    eazy

Is it Windsor Great Park?
  • Pross
    OK, I'm arrogantly assuming I'm right. Here's my starter for 10 - hopefully a tough one to start but I'll make it easier if you are struggling (someone will no doubt get it in a couple of minutes now!).

2012-12-10165437_zps4825800f.jpg
  • the playing mantis
    the playing mantis Posts: 2,129
    edited October 2013
    Pross wrote:
    eazy

Is it Windsor Great Park?

see i told you to stay in this thwead. its for the best.
  • looks like the wailway sidings just beyond womford
  • Pross
    wong (unsupwisingly)
  • team47b
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Photo.jpg

Telford?

I'm kinda hoping someone will get it right, someone emailed this to me as a holiday photo, I only have their word for where it is, but it's not Telford :D
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,624
    team47b wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Photo.jpg

Telford?

I'm kinda hoping someone will get it right, someone emailed this to me as a holiday photo, I only have their word for where it is, but it's not Telford :D
    What part of 'Where was I' did you not understand? :wink:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Pross
    Guessing somewhere in south east Asia??
  • team47b
    seanoconn wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Photo.jpg

Telford?

I was there, before they put the statue up, just looked like some Abbey gardens back then :D

I will try to follow the rulesI will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules etc
  • seanoconn
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Photo.jpg

Telford?

I will try to follow the rulesI will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules I will try to follow the rules etc
    B0llox, no you won't.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    Follow the rules T47. Now where was we?

@Pross - How many railway bridges are unused/grown over in the UK?

@T47 - Kew Gardens?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pross

Who said it's the UK? There's a clue as to whether it is or not if you look very closely (and squint). It's landscaped rather than overgrown and part of a new tourist attraction in this place.
  • Pross
    team47b wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Photo.jpg

Telford?

OK, I'll put you out of your misery. It's Tresco Abbey in the Isles of Scilly.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Pross wrote:

Who said it's the UK? There's a clue as to whether it is or not if you look very closely (and squint). It's landscaped rather than overgrown and part of a new tourist attraction in this place.
    I know.

But dont want to give the answer up so easily. :twisted:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • high line?????
  • and i didnt even see that last clue about landscaping/touwist attwaction.

lock it down luke
  • team47b
    Pross wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Photo.jpg

Telford?

OK, I'll put you out of your misery. It's Tresco Abbey in the Isles of Scilly.

It is! :D
  • Pross
    high line?????

Correctomundo
  • seanoconn
    I can't prove it but I'm sure there's some cheating going on here :?
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Helps if you have been there in the last 13 months. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • no cheating from me
  • tough one