• florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Dudley.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    The Zoo
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Chop chop Piña, I thought you were going to get this thread going again!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085
    Yes the Zoo, D'oh.

Which zoo?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Yes the Zoo, D'oh.

Which zoo?

One with lions silly :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • priory
    priory Posts: 743
    I remember London Zoo in Regents park had horrid enclosures like these with neurotic bears etc in them. I hope this is not a recent shot if it is Regents park
    Raleigh Eclipse, , Dahon Jetstream XP, Raleigh Banana, Dawes super galaxy, Raleigh Clubman

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z122 ... =slideshow
  • I reckon it's time for a bit of a clue.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Edinburgh zoo
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    As no-one seems interested in which zoo and to resurrect an old thread, try this.

P6260962_zpsew9t2wcz.jpg
  • vtechs den?
  • pinno
    Wahey, it's the Playing Mantis, sharp despite his absence. I guess that seen as Engerland got knocked out of the world cup in style, you have given up on Cricket and come back into the fold?
  • nay, i gave up on england when the marvelous KP got disgustingly ostracized.

i was intrigued by the clarkson reaction on here, had a bit of time and have been sucked in by some other threads, such diverse characters here, shame i have not the time to do it justice.

wheres my moneyed friend? (not bad penny assume he never returned), the very moneyed one.
  • also quite interesting to see how long it takes to get my warning level up to an appropriate status or a nice mod rebuke or maybe even ban!
  • pinno
    Well get yer 4rse into BB and stop ruining decent, honest threads by going off topic all the time. :D

Who?
  • he who oannot be named.

a brummie sugar daddy
  • is bb still about thought the hand wringing offence for offences sake would have done for it by now...is the tit thread still surviving?
  • pinno
    I have no idea who you are talking about, stop talking in riddles. Have you met the new chap Manc33?

Back on topic:

Some religious place in Italy?
  • the fat bald owner of a motor tuning company based in the midlands who liked to talk about the finer things in (his) life.

i got in trouble last time for mentioning his name.

is he still on here. some good craic with him

bad penny i cant remmeber his true name,

as for manc...yes, yes i have! also got a bite or 2 already!
  • pinno
    the fat
    as for manc...yes, yes i have! also got a bite or 2 already!

There's no brownie points for that.
  • mental illness is not a term to be used loosely and i don't use it lightly as have experience of it close to home and know how bad it can be, but i actually think this chap may be mentally ill.

but then again maybe thats cos of the chemtrails and the flouride in the water put in by the pedo illuminati/reptiles that rule the world, to suppress the masses and hide their true form.
  • pinno
    These damn idiots who keep going off topic and ruining this thread :roll:

Right Bally, some clues please and you haven't responded to my suggestion.
  • ballysmate
    Sorry Pina, took my eye off the ball.
    No not Italy, those are dollar bills.
    This is a bar (used to be a hotel) where gold miners used to pin money to the wall before going to work and return after work to drink their fill. Town is known for its wild burros.

Edit. It is obviously tourists who continue the tradition of pinning notes to the walls.
  • pinno
    Somewhere in the Appalachians?
  • ballysmate
    Go west young man, go west.
  • ballysmate
    Clarke Gable used to go here to play cards with the miners when he wasn't filming.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Clarke Gable used to go here to play cards with the miners when he wasn't filming.

Is that a euphemism?

Something to do with California and the gold rush?
  • ballysmate
    Too far west
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Too far west

Make your bloody mind up.

The Mid West? (That would narrow it down for me :roll: ).
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Colorado?