Lets see your Scott CR1's

124»

Comments

• duckson
    duckson Posts: 961
    Update for my CR1 SL.

Wheels changed to Reynolds Assault SLG with Veloflex Corsa 25c, Campag Chorus 12-27 cassette and PRO PLT 110mm -10 deg stem to match the PRO PLT bars and seat post.

IMAG1008.jpg
    Cheers, Stu
  • I have the 2012 CR SL--the complete bike as sold by Scott with 7900 groupset, Kysrium SL wheels etc.

I really like it but am getting itchy. I am considering for 2015 moving to a S Works Tarmac or an Canyon Ultimate or Aeroroad.

The question is have any of the rest of you had this bike & then moved on to an "upgrade?" Did you appreciate a difference?
  • vicglin
    vicglin Posts: 1
    Portland Design Works Full Metal Fenders 30mm
    Selle SMP Hybrid Saddle
    Pro-Lite TT Carbon Bottle & Cage
    Airwave Oyster Saddle Bag - Large

IMG_5196_zpsoimza1se.jpg
    IMG_5195_zpsjeewj4b6.jpg
    IMG_5194_zps5yedfvgq.jpg
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    liking these green line tyres...
  • tincaman
    tincaman Posts: 508
    Could you do some closeups of the fenders where they fit under the brakes? Finding mudguards that fit this frame properly is a nightmare!
  • boblo
    boblo Posts: 360
    Why's the stem on upside down. It looks like a tourer. Nice kitchen though...
  • boblo
    boblo Posts: 360
    Here's mine just finished :
    DSCF25301_zpslvntjg21.jpg
  • matt-h
    matt-h Posts: 847
    boblo wrote:
    Here's mine just finished :
    DSCF25301_zpslvntjg21.jpg

Perfect!

Matt
  • bobones
    bobones Posts: 1,215
    New hoops and cages
    [click for hi res]
    19551755565_cfb1cfaf65_b.jpg
  • Just about to rebuild my Scott CR1 SL :) Will post a few images up this week when I get it put together :) Some cracking looking examples here though!
    Giant Propel Advanced 3
    Giant Defy 0
    Giant Rapid Advanced 0 Road
    Scott CR1 SL
  • letape2
    letape2 Posts: 22
    I am building a 2012 Scott Cr1 pro and the cable guide under the bottom bracket is missing. It is held in place with strong two sided tape as opposed to a screw. The cable for the front mech then appear to go through the B.B. shell after going through the cable guide.

Anyway I was hoping to see a picture of how the cable guide / cable routing should look like, but can’t see anything on line. If someone could post a picture, I’d appreciate it.