Giro stage 18 **SPOILER**

123457»

Comments

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941
    UK Cycling Expert ‏@ukcyclingexpert 1h
    Wow! Vicente Nibali finishes last but still wins according to the Italian tour operator! You have to feel for the other competitors. #fix
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941
    bettiniphoto_0145904_1_full_670.jpg
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Different league.

True Champion.

He would have beaten Wiggins today if the boy had been here.
    I will bite, trolling again as usual? Utter bollox how can you claim this, no one will know will they?
    What you meant was in your opinion he would have won, but we all know you know everything , IMO Wiggo would have won but I also know everything :D
  • Crozza
    Crozza Posts: 991
    Would have loved to have seen Nibs in this form take on Froome and Contador in the TdF.

maybe next year
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Crozza wrote:
    Would have loved to have seen Nibs in this form take on Froome and Contador in the TdF.

maybe next year
    Maybe he might make 3rd :D IMHO lol
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Is HENAO ill as well? He lost 4mins yesterday. Official word is that he is conserving energy...but Cataldo finshed 9th (very respectable). Siutsou finished 22nd. So I can only assume this is BS or he is conserving energy to ATTACK. Not conserving energy to ride the train for Uran as the other two members clearly didnt conserve enegy.

Other notables. Visconti finished 35th - great given he has not been taking it easy. Di Luca 10th - great stuff. Pirazzi in bottom 10th. Playing it like a pro. Guess who is going on the attack for more points in the stages to come.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,593
    Henao seems to struggle in week 3 of GTs. Or it could be because I picked him for PTP!