Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

This london hacking attack?

mallorcajeffmallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
I have never felt so sick in a long time. I feel this is the very tip of a large iceberg floating the uk's way. Lets see what revenge attacks will now happen. Sick this 5hit is going on in england but the writing was on the wall years ago. Here we go, can of worms opened. I hope the scum that did it live and then get put inside, then we will see what the uk thinks of them. Fukin sick. :evil:
«134

Posts

  • peasepease Posts: 150
    Whats more sickening is the helicopter live images on itv news at dinnertime. I can see ofcom recieving many complaints about it. Clealy shiwing a pool of blood is not on imo.

    But yes truly shocking stuff in particular fhe report of the two suspects posing for pictures after having dragged the poor vuys body into the road.
    Insert witty signature here
  • dav1d1dav1d1 Posts: 653
    As a serving royal marine! I think it's sick, whether the guy killed was a soldier as all we know was he was wearing a H4H t-censored but this has been going on for along time and reason I never wear my uniform outside the base to go home! Many time have stones chucked/eggs/squared up too! Not that I couldn't handle myself it could affect my career and feel the better person just keep walking but takes alot of will power!
  • Cleat EastwoodCleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    footage on RT from an ITV news story of some guy trying to justify it.

    http://rt.com/news/woolwich-killing-eme ... meron-650/
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Graham KGraham K Posts: 329
    Far too easy to blame religion/race/colour, Lets face the fact that our judicial system is a joke and some people think, and some know they can literally get away with murder.
    Tougher sentancing, making prison and overcrowded hellhole instead of a holiday camp is just a start, cut the PC and human rights censored , you lose your rights when you commit crime, end of.
  • CambsNewbieCambsNewbie Posts: 564
    Truly shocking. I just hope the poor fella died quickly and without too much pain. And I know it's not the right thing to say but I really hope the men (and I use the term 'men' loosely, animals is more appropriate) are in excruciating pain right now from being shot. Pity they can't be denied pain killers in hospital.
  • xdocxdoc Posts: 331
    The problem Graham K is even if we had the death penalty in this country, nutters/extemists/radicals etc would still commit these horrendous crimes.
  • Frank the tankFrank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Truely awful and my condolence to the victims family.

    As for the attackers, they'll get first class treatment in hospital and if they survive, the prison service will also see they're well cared for.
    Tail end Charlie

    The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • smoggystevesmoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Dav1d1 wrote:
    As a serving royal marine! I think it's sick, whether the guy killed was a soldier as all we know was he was wearing a H4H t-censored but this has been going on for along time and reason I never wear my uniform outside the base to go home! Many time have stones chucked/eggs/squared up too! Not that I couldn't handle myself it could affect my career and feel the better person just keep walking but takes alot of will power!

    It is only in recent years that we have had the wear your uniform with pride thing. It is not that long ago we were told not to wear uniform in public or to cover up whilst driving. It is a bit naive to suggest there is no longer a threat to our security anymore. Unfortunately these things will always happen to some degree wherever we serve.
  • CambsNewbieCambsNewbie Posts: 564
    Truely awful and my condolence to the victims family.

    As for the attackers, they'll get first class treatment in hospital and if they survive, the prison service will also see they're well cared for.

    Hopefully when they go to prison they will be anally raped every night with a broken bottle.. Not nice I know but I'm not feeling in a nice mood! :evil:
  • PituophisPituophis Posts: 1,025
    Graham K wrote:
    Far too easy to blame religion/race/colour, Lets face the fact that our judicial system is a joke and some people think, and some know they can literally get away with murder.
    Tougher sentancing, making prison and overcrowded hellhole instead of a holiday camp is just a start, cut the PC and human rights censored , you lose your rights when you commit crime, end of.

    I come from a family of different colours AND religions, and you are wrong, it is ALL about religion in THEIR eyes.
    This has been coming for a long time. Time to wake up.
  • Philly8mtPhilly8mt Posts: 552
    Only just seen it ... Poor sod

    Heart goes out to his family. Terrible to think that they have probably seen that footage on tv tonight.
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • Graham KGraham K Posts: 329
    xdoc wrote:
    The problem Graham K is even if we had the death penalty in this country, nutters/extemists/radicals etc would still commit these horrendous crimes.

    Agree, there will always be someone who is a complete and utter nutjob with zero regard to anyone and anything

    Pituophis wrote:
    Graham K wrote:
    Far too easy to blame religion/race/colour, Lets face the fact that our judicial system is a joke and some people think, and some know they can literally get away with murder.
    Tougher sentancing, making prison and overcrowded hellhole instead of a holiday camp is just a start, cut the PC and human rights censored , you lose your rights when you commit crime, end of.

    I come from a family of different colours AND religions, and you are wrong, it is ALL about religion in THEIR eyes.
    This has been coming for a long time. Time to wake up.

    Religion is an excuse to hide behind, it makes them think their crime is justified,
    Cut the censored , a man was murdered in cold blood for no reason at all, and after seeing the tv footage of the guy trying to justify himself with blood on his hands, it made it clear that his calmness after what had happened he is a complete and utter nutjob, religion doesnt make you that calm, a loose slate would.


    I am in no way religious, I think its a bag of censored guilty for most wars and misery on the planet, my opinion,
    If I went out on a killing spree shouting religious quotes here and there, does that make that religion a bad one? Or am I just a nutjob using the religion as an excuse.

    It doesnt make what happened today right, nothing ever will, but I find blaming a religion is too easy, the individual(s) are at fault.
  • davieseedaviesee Posts: 6,386
    Sorry Graham but you are wrong.

    In the eyes of some Muslims not only is this done in the name of religion but it is perfectly right and justifiable. For context, as far as these people are concerned this is still the crusades that will not finish until Muslim is the only way.

    R.I.P.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • pliptrotpliptrot Posts: 582
    Pituophis wrote:

    I come from a family of different colours AND religions, and you are wrong, it is ALL about religion in THEIR eyes.
    This has been coming for a long time. Time to wake up.

    what does that mean?
  • Cleat EastwoodCleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    MOD Removal, comments like that are sailing so close to the wind!
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Graham KGraham K Posts: 329
    daviesee wrote:
    Sorry Graham but you are wrong.

    In the eyes of some Muslims not only is this done in the name of religion but it is perfectly right and justifiable. For context, as far as these people are concerned this is still the crusades that will not finish until Muslim is the only way.

    R.I.P.

    Fighting hate with hate is not the answer, fighting has never cured anything IMO.

    Hatred is a vice of narrow souls; they feed it with all their meanness, and make it a pretext for sordid tyranny.
  • mr_goomr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Read the comment sections on the news forums. Not only has it made all of us sane, law abiding citizens sick, but it really has stoked up bad feelings that have been simmering away for quite some time.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • ProssPross Posts: 31,634
    I'm pretty sure the whole point of this attack and the murderers lack of an escape attempt is to try to bring about revenge killings and a whole downward spiral. Remember the victim, leave the murderers to face the full extent of what is allowed in the law without publicity and don't fall into the trap of retribution is the only way to sensibly move on but others will use it as a reason to get support for their own extremist agenda.
  • davieseedaviesee Posts: 6,386
    Graham K wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Sorry Graham but you are wrong.

    In the eyes of some Muslims not only is this done in the name of religion but it is perfectly right and justifiable. For context, as far as these people are concerned this is still the crusades that will not finish until Muslim is the only way.

    R.I.P.

    Fighting hate with hate is not the answer, fighting has never cured anything IMO.

    Hatred is a vice of narrow souls; they feed it with all their meanness, and make it a pretext for sordid tyranny.
    Where did I mention fighting? I was saying that is their view.
    My point is that this issue isn't simply going to go away, or end.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • ProssPross Posts: 31,634
    I have to say the more and more voyeuristic / graphic way the news stations are going over here disturbing. I've got enough imagination to know what such a scene would look like without the images. Also, the first instinct of passers by seems to be to record things rather than help.
  • ct8282ct8282 Posts: 414
    Pross wrote:
    I have to say the more and more voyeuristic / graphic way the news stations are going over here disturbing. I've got enough imagination to know what such a scene would look like without the images. Also, the first instinct of passers by seems to be to record things rather than help.

    Whilst I agree that standing there and pulling out your phone to record such a graphic and horrendous thing is a bit odd, but I'm sorry to say that if I saw 2 guys butchering someone with large knives and machetes without any form of regard for human life I'd keep well clear and probably get out of there as quick as I could whilst trying to contact the Police. Call me a coward but my guess is your own life would be at risk if you tried to be a hero.
  • mallorcajeffmallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    The second most astounding thing is the police took 20 mins to arrive? Good job they did hang around with a twenty minute head start they could have gone anywhere.
  • PituophisPituophis Posts: 1,025
    pliptrot wrote:
    Pituophis wrote:

    I come from a family of different colours AND religions, and you are wrong, it is ALL about religion in THEIR eyes.
    This has been coming for a long time. Time to wake up.

    what does that mean?

    Pick any of two dozen countries in the world at any time and Islamic militantants are killing people in the name of "god" :roll:
    Muslim gangs have been attacking people in this country in the name of "religion" for years, but the media are afraid to report it as a racist/religious crime (typically they will be described as "a gang of youths" where as if a white gang or black gang attacks an asian, it is ALWAYS reported as a "racist attack".) for fear of being labeled racist themselves.
    All religion has its share of cranks, but islam's cranks firmly believe in terror as a legitimate weapon against innocent people. When being a crank carries a badge of honour, things will not turn out well.

    All racist and religious intollerance needs to be stamped out in this country, and NO ONE should be allowed to get away with it, for fear of upsetting their community.
  • vitesse169vitesse169 Posts: 422
    xdoc wrote:
    The problem Graham K is even if we had the death penalty in this country, nutters/extemists/radicals etc would still commit these horrendous crimes.

    True, but at the very least we the tax paying public would not be wasting millions keeping them in comfort in prison for the rest of their natural....
  • steve6690steve6690 Posts: 190
    The second most astounding thing is the police took 20 mins to arrive? Good job they did hang around with a twenty minute head start they could have gone anywhere.

    How many armed response units do you think there are ? 20 minutes is actually pretty good.
  • jedsterjedster Posts: 1,717
    I'm pretty sure the whole point of this attack and the murderers lack of an escape attempt is to try to bring about revenge killings and a whole downward spiral.

    Exactly. Those EDL idiots are doing exactly what these stupid wannabe Jihadis WANT them to do.

    IF 20 minutes is pretty good for the response time of an armed response unit in London then we need more armed response units. How many people could they have killed if they'd wanted to?
  • usedtobefastusedtobefast Posts: 145
    steve6690 wrote:
    The second most astounding thing is the police took 20 mins to arrive? Good job they did hang around with a twenty minute head start they could have gone anywhere.

    How many armed response units do you think there are ? 20 minutes is actually pretty good.

    Apparently there's an ARU based in Woolwich Crown Court which was about 2 1/2 minutes away - I think questions will be asked about why they didn't respond.

    Earlier in the thread someone mentioned people just standing around taking photos; 1) people would be in a state of shock and confusion which paralyses rational actions and thoughts, and 2) you have to exclude the incredible actions of the women cub scout leader who went to the aid of the victim and tried the get the attacker to give up there weapons. It's amazing, humbling, and reassuring that we still have people like this in the community, I'm damn sure I wouldn't have been able to do the same.
    Trainee BC level 2 coach ... and that's offical (30th June 2013)

    Scott Addict R4 (2008)
    Scott Genius MC30 (2006)
    Quest carbon circa 1994 - winter bike
    Fuji Track Comp 2010
  • BozmanBozman Posts: 2,518
    I can remember a conversation with a Sikh when I was an apprentice way back in 1984, the subject of Muslims came up and the guy just said, give them an inch and they'll take a mile, they won't stop until they control this country.
  • VelonutterVelonutter Posts: 2,437 Lives Here
    Gentlemen, We are receiving complaints of racialism on this thread, please bring it back on track and keep it so or it will have to be locked. Thank-you
  • Mr_CellophaneMr_Cellophane Posts: 690
    Don't they keep guns in Woolwich barracks ?

    I am helping on the Help for Heros bike ride on 2nd June. That is now likely to be locked down with police everywhere.
Sign In or Register to comment.