Tour of Turkey *spoilers*

123457»

Comments

• danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    M Kittel wins it in a sprint to the line, just waiting conf of 2nd & 3rd place
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    edited April 2013
    Just for info - Guardini 2nd and Richeze 3rd. Whilst the crash took out a lot of riders it was a low speed corner so I hope no-one was hurt.
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    So its
    Kittel ARG
    Guardini AST
    Richeze Lam
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,174
    iainf72 wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    Was is that much different than JTL last year (I repeat I didn't actually see it)?

Same as you, not seen it, but I also thought of JTL and wondered if there were a bunch of forumites in Turkey nursing a semi about their new hero

Expect a big money move to Katusha or someone with said forumites talking of Ardennes wins only for him to fail to finish any of them :wink:
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Well, they certainly don't skimp.
    Showing the whole stage live, today,
    on TRT.
    111kms left of the grand procession.
    Huge crowds.

http://www.trt.net.tr/anasayfa/canli.aspx?y=tv&k=trt1

Click on TRT 1
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Setarkos
    Setarkos Posts: 239
    Team Saxo-Tinkoff ‏@TeamSaxoTinkoff 8m A VERY surprising stage win by Mustafa Sayar #tur2013. #Teamsaxotinkoff's Rory Sutherland finished side by side with Berhane.

hahahahahaha
    To put Rory Sutherland into that same tweet is just pure satire... :D
  • sportvan
    sportvan Posts: 105
    Matt Rendell to Mustafa Sayar:
    "What this tour needs is a clean and credible winner, Are you a clean and credible winner ?"
    Mustafar Sayar:
    "Yes"
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    ddraver wrote:
    Kerry just looks wrong with hair....
    Can't remember him with hair!
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I hope Sayars performance was clean, it was a great attack stomping on the big ring. Unfortunately the first thing that pops into peoples head is that it's because of dope. The sad state of our sport really :-(
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    Paul 8v wrote:
    I hope Sayars performance was clean, it was a great attack stomping on the big ring. Unfortunately the first thing that pops into peoples head is that it's because of dope. The sad state of our sport really :-(
    I watched the stage a short while ago, and it seemed to me the peloton weren't trying that hard to follow Sayar. The Saxo rider didn't seem that bothered.