Attention Menz! I need advice

Comments

• MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Thank you menz and wiminz for your advice :)

See Supersonic I did get SOME sensible answers...

So I need to:

1)Provide yummy food noms including baked goods

2)Look hot and let him use the back door should he so desire

3)Give him a comedy card...now can I make this (I don't usually buy cards), or must this be shop bought?
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    as you are asking for advice I would go and buy one. then if he does not find it funny you can blame someone else. ;)
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    nicklouse wrote:
    as you are asking for advice I would go and buy one. then if he does not find it funny you can blame someone else. ;)

Or if you are making one make one of a pop up of yourself in the nip in it, I'm she we can check it for quality purposes
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Gazlar wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Or if you are making one make one of a pop up of yourself in the nip in it, I'm she we can check it for quality purposes
    I assume by your incoherent typing, you were getting somewhat excited writing that.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    One day we might get a woman on the forum who doesn't post about their love lives...
  • I do like number 2, she's very willing to please.
  • cooldad
    supersonic wrote:
    One day we might get a woman on the forum who doesn't post about their love lives...
    We only have two since you chased Kitty away. Give them some indulgence - after taking this bunch's advice it's only a matter of time before they are single again anyway, and working the streets of Rhyl.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Kitty's gone? I thought it was Missbint that he'd chased away/buried under the patio.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    I do like number 2, she's very willing to please.

Ive been trying to get that for the past 15 years, its the only thing that keeps me with the wife
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    cooldad wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

I assume by your incoherent typing, you were getting somewhat excited writing that.
    I was dealing with a pop up of my own.... it's ok though I slammed it in a king James bible and it soon went down
    cooldad wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

We only have two since you chased Kitty away. Give them some indulgence - after taking this bunch's advice it's only a matter of time before they are single again anyway, and working the streets of Rhyl.

It's a problem, wherever there is a Gazlar there will be 30 summat cat women swooning and making do with non Gazlars, I'm like mountain bikings Gary Barlow
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cooldad
    A little bit gay?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Gazlar
    Just enough to be attractive to womenz
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cooldad
    You really need to check the wiskerz and adams applez on those womenz.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    Gazlar wrote:
    Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming.
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • cooldad
    Bartimaeus wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming.

No running and screaming as he uses his own special aftershave - Eau de Chloroform.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Gazlar
    cooldad wrote:
    You really need to check the wiskerz and adams applez on those womenz.

Anatomically a man's mouth and a woman's mouth....... exactly the same.

Miss Bint, I'm sorry but I've just noticed, recovering vegetarian........ I hate to ruin your first coupled valentines day, but vegetarian, no matter how recovered means closet homosexual which there no cure as they choose to be that, it also means, and I won't generalise, but what I will say is that all "vegetarians" are riddled with the bad aids.

Vegetarian...... I mean who chooses not to eat meat.

I think I preferred 2011s man 1 (player) even man 2 (frigid)

It seems you are trying to wedge vegetable shaped Peg into a meat shaped hole :mrgreen:
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Gazlar wrote:
    I mean who chooses not to eat meat.
    You certainly gobbled down my meat that time.
  • MissBint37
    Gazlar wrote:
    Miss Bint, I'm sorry but I've just noticed, recovering vegetarian........ I hate to ruin your first coupled valentines day, but vegetarian, no matter how recovered means closet homosexual which there no cure as they choose to be that, it also means, and I won't generalise, but what I will say is that all "vegetarians" are riddled with the bad aids.
    We spoke about this yesterday....and he mentioned that perhaps he should just 'go for it with a big steak' so perhaps there is hope for him yet? I have been taking precautions so I don't get bad aids :lol: Still 10 days til Valentines fay, still time for me to get dumped, and he hasn't mentioned doing anything on 14th yet......

Gazlar wrote:
    I think I preferred 2011s man 1 (player) even man 2 (frigid)

You remember that? Or did you have to go back through old posts to check it out? I don't remember which was which. This one is neither frigid, nor a player. Is pretty damn hot, attentive and affectionate, a bit eccentric and very funny. Just hope I don't feck it up, he is better than the others, definitely better than the potter!
    360 Posts: 5,940
    Just tell him you're not that into it and save the chap from a potential lifetime of expensive trinketry. He'll be so greatful that he'll gobble that meat down all in one go.
  • Gazlar
    You would not believe my capacity for remembering random things like conversations or where Foxc will be at any given time. I hope it worlds or well but I'm sure I just read he's a southerner too, I think he is trying to cure his gayness, like in that episode of the it crowd, maybe if you dressed like a man for valentines ;op

Oh and remember, you can't take precautions against there aids, God just gives it to those that are doing, (Gays, druggys, Todd Carty)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Pretty sure Todd's not got bad aids (though he may have aids), that is Mark, the one wit the bad aids.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    , I think he is trying to cure his gayness, like in that episode of the it crowd, maybe if you dressed like a man for valentines ;op

)

you mean this one? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOSb-5lsARA
  • MissBint37
    Gazlar wrote:
    maybe if you dressed like a man for valentines ;op

I am a tomboy anyway, seldom seen in a dress (although it has happened on a few occasions, think I gave a few people a heart attack), so perhaps that is why he can deal with me. Bizarrely enough, I had a dream about him last night in which he confessed he had slept with a guy and wanted to keep seeing menz while seeing me!!! God damn my paranoid brain attacking me in my sleep!
  • Gazlar
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    maybe if you dressed like a man for valentines ;op

I am a tomboy anyway, seldom seen in a dress (although it has happened on a few occasions, think I gave a few people a heart attack), so perhaps that is why he can deal with me. Bizarrely enough, I had a dream about him last night in which he confessed he had slept with a guy and wanted to keep seeing menz while seeing me!!! God damn my paranoid brain attacking me in my sleep!

Kev, I was thinking the same episode but this scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGzeC9IaGLc

See the seed is there. Actually, probably better stop teasing you that hes a bender because he was a veggie in case it flips you out and causes you to go on a rampage
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    yarp, comedy card n meal in, as going out on valentine is a complete pig.

and oh yeh, filthy bed time activities...

+1

Make the card a lighthearted one, stay in for dinner and s£x.
  • MissBint37
    Got to actually figure out how to bring it up now too and see if he actually wants to spend next Thursday evening together without appearing like a psycho stalker!
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    Just ask...
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Bartimaeus wrote:
    Just ask...
    That actually is very good advice. Women frequently try and guess what men want, where all you need to do is ask, and you'll have the answer. It's such an obvious course of action to men, that we often forget that you womenfolk don't "get it".
    Which means, you probably haven't asked, have you? You've inferred, am I right?
  • MissBint37
    I haven't even hinted/inferred yet. I was hoping he would have the idea to ask me, isn't that what menz are meant to do for such things? I will ask him maybe at the weekend if he hasn't asked me before then!
  • Gazlar
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I haven't even hinted/inferred yet. I was hoping he would have the idea to ask me, isn't that what menz are meant to do for such things? I will ask him maybe at the weekend if he hasn't asked me before then!

Oh no, never assume men will ask that kind of thing or even remember, especially if it clashes with wet and wild men xxx at the Huddersfield Blue Oyster ;op
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp