New Sky 2013 kit photo's

12345679»

Comments

• 4518985908_f305e090e5.jpg

Fan at Arenberg at the 2010 Paris Roubaix looks pretty cool to me! :D
  • I thought you were the Tinie Tempah of cycling :wink:

I'm holding up Etxeondo's UK market share singlehandedly, that doesn't leave me much time to worry about my off the bike look.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    I thought you were the Tinie Tempah of cycling :wink:

Absolutely not! No class in that type of dress.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    Just watching the track cycling on ITV4. The skinsuit version looks quite boring really.
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • murf1480
    murf1480 Posts: 117
    Carl_P wrote:
    Just watching the track cycling on ITV4. The skinsuit version looks quite boring really.

yeah but better than the WD40 one :D
  • Treated myself to a Pro Team long sleeve jersey this week. What arrived today was a Sky Pro Team jersey! It's was promptly repacked and will be sent back tomorrow morning, but I had a good look at it before sticking it back in the bag. It's not the same as the standard Pro Team jersey - it's VERY shiny! It's also incredibly light and I think it's smaller than the Pro Team jersey - so that's pretty much spray on! :shock: You won't be able to hide an ounce of lard :lol:

It also came in a nice Team Sky plastic bag.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    murf1480 wrote:
    Carl_P wrote:

yeah but better than the WD40 one :D

Its distinctive and easy to identify among the other more busy and cluttered designs.
  • calmx5
    calmx5 Posts: 230
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,233
    calmx5 wrote:

What with there being billions of them, I think we can assume they've been on the job for some time now...