My new bike....

124»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,767
    Rob, what did the trouble say when you started rubbing your new ride with baby oil? Did you end up on the couch?
    This could become the new receptionist thread.
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Rob, what did the trouble say when you started rubbing your new ride with baby oil? Did you end up on the couch?
    This could become the new receptionist thread.
    Well, it was surprisingly easy. I left the baby oil out on the side table, she'd obviously seen it as she moved it to the kitchen. At that point I thought I'd come clean and said "I've bought the baby oil for a couple of uses, nudge nudge, wink wink...." to which she replied "is one for cleaning the bike?". Amazed? I was. Turns out she used to use it for cleaning our American style brushed metal fridge/freezer. Result!

Bike is back in Velosport today as the steerer tube is too long, like 2cm too long and so needs to be cut down. I should have it back in a couple of hours, ready for tomorrow's club run. Then its back in on Monday for them to swap the cassette over to the right ratio one and some jiggery-pokery getting the mudguards to fit. I might even get some photo's sorted tomorrow too.
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.