Christmas Drinks

14567810»

Comments

• menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    I might manage beer...
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    menthel wrote:
    I might manage beer...

......and be tempted into a fight on CS7????
  • menthel
    menthel wrote:
    I might manage beer...

Luckily my CS7 days are over. That blue paint...
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    menthel wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    I might manage beer...

I thought your issue was the solidity of motorized vehicles compared to that of your nose, rather than the slipperiness of blue paint! :)
  • menthel
    hopkinb wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    I might manage beer...

I thought your issue was the solidity of motorized vehicles compared to that of your nose, rather than the slipperiness of blue paint! :)

I did have issue with that darned paint a couple of times but yes, my main issue is that vans are very hard when you hit them at 20mph because some tit can't drive. My nose, brain, neck and back were certainly not entirely happy... ;)
    RIP commute...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,673
    menthel wrote:
    I did have issue with that darned paint a couple of times but yes, my main issue is that vans are very hard when you hit them at 20mph because some tit can't drive. My nose, brain, neck and back were certainly not entirely happy... ;)
    I think you missed something quite important off the list of things that weren't happy. She certainly didn't look happy when you were on the telly at any rate.
  • menthel
    Veronese68 wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    I think you missed something quite important off the list of things that weren't happy. She certainly didn't look happy when you were on the telly at any rate.

No, that is just her usual demeanor to whatever stupidity I have been up to this time!
    RIP commute...