'Twitter Taliban'

1235»

Comments

• Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    ddraver wrote:
    sjm - more likely that she was following the blogger

You dont necessarily see Twitter interchanges between people unless you're following them both - or you go specifically looking.

She does go hunting for people who are discussing Fenton on Twitter, and having a pop when she fancies. She's been doing it for the last 2 years.

As I said, its one thing as his gf, but as his manager...just...no....

She's a strange one, but then I find both her and Fents a strange couple of people
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Investigative journalist Paul Kimmage has discovered Cookson's son working for Sky and is asking the tough questions of the UCI president.

Go Kimbo
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,382
    Investigative journalist Paul Kimmage has discovered Cookson's son working for Sky and is asking the tough questions of the UCI president.

Go Kimbo

His fearless investigative journalism has brought to light something that everyone else has known about for at least 3 years. Well done Kimbo!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    r0bh wrote:

Go Kimbo

His fearless investigative journalism has brought to light something that everyone else has known about for at least 3 years. Well done Kimbo!
    I guess he didn't read David Walsh's book then. It just goes to show how little he actually knows about cycling.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,382
    RichN95 wrote:
    r0bh wrote:

Go Kimbo

I guess he didn't read David Walsh's book then. It just goes to show how little he actually knows about cycling.

Or this article from 2011... which is the first search result for "oli cookson team sky" http://www.cyclesportmag.com/features/all-aboard-the-magic-bus/
  • mr_poll
    mr_poll Posts: 1,547
    This is huge news - Pulitzer for Kimbo on this one.

Prepare for his next *exclusive* - Fran Miller sister of Garmin rider David Miller works for Team Sky - massive conflict of interest here between two pro tour teams - and a doping angle.

GT wins due to two teams working together and David passing his doping knowledge - I have found the smoking gun and claim my £5
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I see Oli has reached out to Kimbo.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    iainf72 wrote:

ESQ-06-kimbo-slice-facial-hair-0813-mdn.jpg

???
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    OliCookson: @PaulKimmage Hi Paul, Nice to meet you. I am a fan of your work in general. We want the same thing at the end of the day - Clean Cycling...

OliCookson: @PaulKimmage but, you haven't contacted me to ask anything. A real let down. You considered that I am not the enemy? Contact me if you want.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,538
    iainf72 wrote:
    OliCookson: @PaulKimmage Hi Paul, Nice to meet you. I am a fan of your work in general. We want the same thing at the end of the day - Clean Cycling...

OliCookson: @PaulKimmage but, you haven't contacted me to ask anything. A real let down. You considered that I am not the enemy? Contact me if you want.

WALLOP.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    iainf72 wrote:

PaulKimmage: @OliCookson thanks for the offer but I'd rather rage on twitter than do any actual journalism - I have an image to maintain. PS Can you get me an all day interview with Froome? I've already written the article, I just need some out of context quotes to finish it.

(Not really)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Poor ol' Paul Kibberish...

charliebrownsigh.jpg

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    iainf72 wrote:

Priceless. And well handled by Cookson. Respond like a human being and Kimmage looks like a shrill bully. What a moron.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Finest work yet from digger.

Fuck the hypocrisy ‏@Digger_forum May 31
    People seem to think that because riders aren't beating EPO times of the 90s, that cycling is now clean.
    Details

The man's only evidence that doping is going on, is current riders beating EPO times.