Insecure and Angry

124»

Comments

• fevmeister
    fevmeister Posts: 353
    edited November 2012
    Do I need dry lube or wet lube for my tyres?
  • My brakes are squeaking, should I oil them?
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Have bought my first road bike, more used to a mountain tingy. Getting lots of punctures, it must be the skinny tires, it can't be the fact that I'm running 40psi and dropping off kerbs can it?
  • I just bought a red polka dot jersey for a song, (Nike in'all). Is this ok to wear on my first club run ? Also whats the average speed I should be aiming for on a Sportive/race (they are the same ting really) to get bronze standard and get to category 2.

Also I have a mate in the know who reckons gel wrappers are biodegradable and can be chucked on a ride, sorted :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Gizmodo wrote:
    Have bought my first road bike, more used to a mountain tingy. Getting lots of punctures, it must be the skinny tires, it can't be the fact that I'm running 40psi and dropping off kerbs can it?

:lol:
  • Will having an enema before I go out make me faster up hills?
    Of course. Obviously don't eat the day you plan to ride, else that will just put back the weight you'd save.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
    Of course. Obviously don't eat the day you plan to ride, else that will just put back the weight you'd save.

So if I don't eat for a couple of days before I ride, I'll be REALLY fast? Cool! :D
  • El Zomba
    El Zomba Posts: 164
    I left my bike outside and somebody has stolen the dustcap off of my front wheel. Is it safe to ride home?
  • My bike shop told me that if I buy their new £3000 aero frame, I will be able to average 39km/h instead of 30.5, and therefore be idolized by my local club members.

Is this complete bollox?
  • Teece
    Teece Posts: 138
    I've got some stickers - they look awesome! I'll post them soon.