So. October 11th it is...[Look away if you're squeamish]

Comments

• Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    fossyant wrote:
    That didn't go too well. Injection ok, cut ok, first one ok, second, feck me. Needed another 2 injections then they bust a blood vessel, so that needed two stitches. Sat on an ice block now. Ouch.

Bloody hell. Thank god I'm gay....
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    fossyant wrote:
    That didn't go too well. Injection ok, cut ok, first one ok, second, feck me. Needed another 2 injections then they bust a blood vessel, so that needed two stitches. Sat on an ice block now. Ouch.
    On the upside, it's done now so things can only get better from now on. I hope. No news of TWH? Hope it doesn't mean it all went horribly wrong.
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    fossyant wrote:
    Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow. This brings back bad memories. Heal up soon
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    fossyant wrote:

Bloody hell. Thank god I'm gay....

Lucky sod. :D

Went well till the second bollock tried to do a runner. :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Yeah good luck. When you come back I expect your posts to be in pink.

What's admirable about wanting to get 'bareback on the regs'...
    Put a lid on it

Which is something TWH and Fossyant will never need to worry about again
    Lol!
    Went well till the second bollock tried to do a runner. :lol:

:lol:
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Jeez. 18.45 and not a peep. Poor bastard. Looks like he didn't make it.

Oh well, never mind.

Has he got any stuff worth bagsying? :mrgreen:
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Just home now.

All went ok. Will post up some more later, maybe.

DDD starting a decent Friday thread tomorrow to help pass the recovery time would help.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • tailwindhome
    Just realised I've 2 things in common with Lance Armstrong after today, a scar on my ball bag and 0 TDF wins.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • fossyant
    Just home now.

All went ok. Will post up some more later, maybe.

DDD starting a decent Friday thread tomorrow to help pass the recovery time would help.

Did you get the general ? At least the doc said I could have a bottle of red. I only asked about a glass or two. :D
  • fossyant
    Just realised I've 2 things in common with Lance Armstrong after today, a scar on my ball bag and 0 TDF wins.

Not just you. I have a hole, not taken a look inside. :mrgreen:
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    DonDaddyD wrote:

WTF does posts in pink mean exactly?
  • DonDaddyD
    Paul E wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

This. Can't explain it more clearly than that.

It was a bit of fun not meant to be taken seriously. I forgot that silly humour became extinct on the internet during the Fun War of 2010.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • fossyant
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Paul E wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

It was a bit of fun not meant to be taken seriously. I forgot that silly humour became extinct on the internet during the Fun War of 2010.

Couldn't find the pink ink on the iPad thingy. DDD you have to keep us two entertained tomorrow you know. Told to rest.

I won't be doing that op again. :wink:
  • Paul E
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Paul E wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Seem to remember you starting the moral crusade on here.

You know what you said when you said pink, so laughing it off won't wash.

How not being able to get someone preggers stops them being men is just your odd way of seeing things, so why they have to post in pink now as they some how are more effeminate is just plain stupid.

Unless your were infering something else with the word pink?
  • fossyant
    Now now PaulE, DDD is just being himself.

Everything still works only the pipe is blocked or chopped, you still produce the swimmers. Two kids is enough for me.
  • Paul E
    fossyant wrote:

Everything still works only the pipe is blocked or chopped, you still produce the swimmers. Two kids is enough for me.

That's the problem, he has no idea of the connotations of half what he writes. That's being younger does to you.
  • fossyant
    Paul E wrote:
    fossyant wrote:

That's the problem, he has no idea of the connotations of half what he writes. That's being younger does to you.

And a missus that is getting older and things like the pill aren't recommended over 40. Or the ear bashing. Anything for a quiet life. DDD is a bit like my kid sister, she used to say kissing for over 40's (never mind sex) was disgusting, she is 40 this year, so I better warn my brother in law quick. :lol:
  • tailwindhome
    Paul E wrote:
    fossyant wrote:

I'm just glad you are here to protect us all from DDD.
  • DonDaddyD
    Paul E wrote:
    fossyant wrote:

Jaysus! You are like a fart with no smell.

I did mean that after the operation they'd be slightly more effeminate without lead in the pencil. T'was a JOKE similar to in the pub banter.

Truth be told everyday that goes by as a 30yr old Dad I can completely see and understand why a person would make the decision to get the snip. However, for me, it is something I couldn't do. The rest of it is banter and 'shooting sh*t'. If you want to spend your life taking everything I write seriously then that's your issue. Me? I like to laugh.
    Food Chain number = 4

• cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Paul E wrote:
    fossyant wrote:

Actually him being older than me scares me a bit.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Paul E wrote:
    fossyant wrote:

Actually him being older than me scares me a bit.
    Him imparting his brand of wisdom to a child scares me a bit. What if the kid listens?!
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • DonDaddyD
    I don't think you should question another man's (person's) ability to be a father (parent). Too personal IMO/not anyones place to judge.

Anyway, as I got older I learned not to take myself so seriously - the World becomes a lot more fun.
    Food Chain number = 4

• dhope
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I don't think you should question another man's (person's) ability to be a father (parent). Too personal IMO/not anyones place to judge.

Anyway, as I got older I learned not to take myself so seriously - the World becomes a lot more fun.
    Hook, line and sinker, you're getting too predictable in your old age :roll:

And really - too personal? When you're poking fun at people having their nads snipped?

Where was it... oh yes - it's banter, 'shooting sh*t'. If you want to spend your life taking everything I write seriously then that's your issue. Me? I like to laugh.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Paul E
    DonDaddyD wrote:

But it's ok for you to question anyone else's judgement and choices on here from what I have seen. It's what's known as hypocrisy and it's something that gets on my tat's.

Dhope, you are spot on.
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    DDD is a bit like my kid sister, she used to say kissing for over 40's (never mind sex) was disgusting, she is 40 this year, so I better warn my brother in law quick. :lol:
    Jesus. If that's true then as of June I'm obviously never going to have sex again. I'd better join the nunnery.
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Ill question all I like, I don't think you should tell others what to do. Seriously you talk like you're Noah but you're more like the unicorn, spending too long arguing to remember to get on the boat, sit down and shut up.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • msmancunia wrote:
    DDD is a bit like my kid sister, she used to say kissing for over 40's (never mind sex) was disgusting, she is 40 this year, so I better warn my brother in law quick. :lol:
    Jesus. If that's true then as of June I'm obviously never going to have sex again. I'd better join the nunnery.
    I'm married and over 40 and sex still does continue. It's just rare and normally on your own.
  • DonDaddyD
    edited October 2012
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

And really - too personal? When you're poking fun at people having their nads snipped?

Where was it... oh yes - it's banter, 'shooting sh*t'. If you want to spend your life taking everything I write seriously then that's your issue. Me? I like to laugh.
    Your logic works on the basis that all things are equal. To very few, comments relating to their children or their ability as a parent isn't the same as something aimed at them like getting the snip.

When have you seen me poke fun at another persons kids or parenting?

Call a guy a prick and then later call his child a prick and tell me if the reaction is the same?
    Food Chain number = 4

• dhope
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Your logic works on the basis that all things are equal. To very few, comments relating to their children or their ability as a parent isn't the same as something like getting the snip.

When have you seen me poke fun at another persons kids or parenting?
    To you, insinuating that having the snip is akin to being less of a man is fun.
    To me, insinuating that you talk bollocks and that I'd worry if someone took you seriously is fun.

And who is more likely to take you seriously than a young impressionable that doesn't know any better? See - fun.

To give it, you must first learn to receive.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • DonDaddyD
    Yawn.

A fart with no smell.

:roll:
    Food Chain number = 4