Twitter Rumours RE: Sky

124»

Comments

• Noclue
    Noclue Posts: 503
    Oh, each to their own i suppose. Thanks for posting, i feel a little less left out now.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Am I a bad person for hoping there was a mis-spelling?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Am I a bad person for hoping that this can get washed off?

Wh.. Why.. Wha. No, I can't..
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    LangerDan wrote:

few more words to mis-spell than this Tattoo-spelling-mistake-of-Torchbearer-Jerri-Peterson.jpg
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    hammerite wrote:
    LangerDan wrote:

few more words to mis-spell than this Tattoo-spelling-mistake-of-Torchbearer-Jerri-Peterson.jpg

"mis-spelling" and "mis-spell" misspelt?
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    ... I know I know: no one likes a smart @rse (or a dumb leg, it would seem).
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    woody1545 wrote:

I love Wiggo's response - "Jesus Christ is that a real tattoo?"
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Wow.

A cycling related tattoo is one thing, but a cycling related tattoo with something that looks like it comes from a 50p motivational poster is something else entirely.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    edited September 2012
    So what happens when the sponsor calls it a day (they all do sooner or slightly later). Amputation?

The ego won't be sated for long; it will demand more tattoos or other delusional gestures to keep the wearer's lack of self-worth at bay.
  • I don't like tattoos, but I could almost understand why somebody would have all the motivational crap, but why an earth would you brand yourself with the Sky logo?
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • I'm looking forward to the amazing cover up tat the person will be after soon lol
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • I hope that is a transfer...

Either way, hopefully the motivation will help him develop those puny calfs ; )
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Tom BB
    Tom BB Posts: 1,001
    I hope that is a transfer...

Either way, hopefully the motivation will help him develop those puny calfs ; )
    :lol: In amidst a ton of crap, that post is an utter zinger!!
  • oneof1982 wrote:
    According to Richard Moore's book "The Sky's the limit", Froome's salary went from £100k and about to go out the door to " a rumoured £1.2m". Maybe a couple of shopping trips are in order when he is finished work.

Wow, you have to be kidding me. No wonder people are so happy to dope for one race to secure a contract.

His girl should keep quiet and count the cash!
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    Yes,but it's Twatter isn't it and nobodies can get 15 mins of fame. Same with Facecloth. These people love social media. It's their chance to get in on the act.
    M.Rushton
  • Crozza
    Crozza Posts: 991
    I've worked it out - she's complaining that Wiggo has not thanked her personally for all her help during the Tour, particularly in fostering team camaraderie and moral
  • A friend of a friend knows her and he says shes basically a gobsh*te.

She was giving it the big one in the TDF wasn't she? saying Froome could have won it had he not had to support Wiggo and all that, well wheres Froome now at the Vuelta now hes been given his chance? (not that ive anything against Froome at all) but the point im making is its easy to say, another thing to do.

She is easy to deal with, basically Brailsford just needs to tell Froome to keep her in check or he's out the squad. I'm sure he would tell her to STFU in no time then.

If she was my bird i would have told her to button it months ago, because unlike Froome, ive grown a pair.
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    oneof1982 wrote:
    According to Richard Moore's book "The Sky's the limit", Froome's salary went from £100k and about to go out the door to " a rumoured £1.2m". Maybe a couple of shopping trips are in order when he is finished work.

Wow, you have to be kidding me. No wonder people are so happy to dope for one race to secure a contract

F*ck me if that isn't a slanderous comment.