A can of Five Orange worms

123457»

Comments

• chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    Toasty wrote:
    chez_m356 wrote:
    it seems to me that your the one who needs help, maybe if you put the energy your wasting to defending orange, in to something useful like making money, you could actually buy one, then you'd be a proper fanboi instead of a fanboi wannabe, i suppose all this is just a substitute for the commencal, you cant argue about, because its a fact its crap :lol:

Of course I could afford an Orange, I'm not the one buying "value" bikes you've never seen before from a warehouse in France.
    considering you've been defending them so vigorously, you obviously you can't rate them that highly then, other wise you would have got one instead of something from a wharehouse in france, me, i got my ''superb value'' bike from a factory in germany, geography not your best subject then :wink:
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • Hob Nob
    Hob Nob Posts: 200
    chez_m356 wrote:
    it seems to me that your the one who needs help, maybe if you put the energy your wasting to defending orange, in to something useful like making money, you could actually buy one, then you'd be a proper fanboi instead of a fanboi wannabe, i suppose all this is just a substitute for the commencal, you cant argue about, because its a fact its crap :lol:

See, now that just marks you out as an idiot. Its a fairly universal opinion that the Meta 55 is one of the best riding bikes in it's class & consistently has been throughout it's life.

Wouldn't buy an 08/09 one though, apparently they like to crack...
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    chez_m356 wrote:
    considering you've been defending them so vigorously, you obviously you can't rate them that highly then

Pardon?

I've not been defending them as such, just trying to squish ignorant rants. Doubt I'd buy one as I say, still fancy a Stumpy Evo, might do if I really get on with it though :) Because I want a specific bike, it doesn't make everyone elses bike automatically bad though.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Toasty wrote:
    Because I want a specific bike, it doesn't make everyone elses bike automatically bad though.
    That kind of sensible comment has no place in this thread. Be gone! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • chez_m356
    Hob Nob wrote:
    chez_m356 wrote:

See, now that just marks you out as an idiot. Its a fairly universal opinion that the Meta 55 is one of the best riding bikes in it's class & consistently has been throughout it's life.

the idiot is obviously you, considering you cant tell when someone is being serious, or just jesting with someone, but then if you had taken the time to read more than the last few posts of the thread, you would probably of realised this, i,m sure 'Toasty' actually knows this :wink:
  • chez_m356 wrote:
    Hob Nob wrote:
    chez_m356 wrote:

the idiot is obviously you, considering you cant tell when someone is being serious, or just jesting with someone, but then if you had taken the time to read more than the last few posts of the thread, you would probably of realised this, i,m sure 'Toasty' actually knows this :wink:

Bit that amazes me is the talk about how great the meta is, from reveiws it did well for a year or two but the last few years it's been fairly averagely received :p
    Not forgetting the amount of failures it suffered on its swing arm at points in its life, I know people who have had there swing arm replaced twice through breakage :)
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    Reviews, pah! They're rubbish climbers, heavy, badly welded, but top notch fun :)
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    considering you've been defending them so vigorously, you obviously you can't rate them that highly then, other wise you would have got one instead of something from a wharehouse in france, me, i got my ''superb value'' bike from a factory in germany, geography not your best subject then

what's that about geography :P :P :P :P aint commencal from andora... :wink::wink::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • chez_m356
    delcol wrote:
    considering you've been defending them so vigorously, you obviously you can't rate them that highly then, other wise you would have got one instead of something from a wharehouse in france, me, i got my ''superb value'' bike from a factory in germany, geography not your best subject then

what's that about geography :P :P :P :P aint commencal from andora... :wink::wink::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    hey, he started the french thing, i was just following suit :lol: again, people should really read more than one or two posts :wink:
  • chez_m356
    Toasty wrote:
    Reviews, pah! They're rubbish climbers, heavy, badly welded, but top notch fun :)
    damn, i never thought i'd see you say such a thing about the 5 :shock: :wink: