The `ask Cleat` column

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Bump. :wink:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    Cleat - Whilst sitting in the pub enjoying a meal and a pint with my girlfriend, these blokes started shouting "Paedo, paedo...", just 'cos she is 21 and I am 50? Totally ruined our 10th anniversary. What should I have done?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat - Whilst sitting in the pub enjoying a meal and a pint with my girlfriend, these blokes started shouting "Paedo, paedo...", just 'cos she is 21 and I am 50? Totally ruined our 10th anniversary. What should I have done?

reminds me of this...

julies-sixteenth-birthday-john-bult.jpg
    You're the light wiping out my batteries; You're the cream in my airport coffee's.
  • pinno
    I think I have stumbled on something profound here.

Dear Cleat, Once you have found a Moose to bang in North Yorkshire, perhaps you could answer this deep and searching question that is leaving me unsettled and without sleep - Do you think Wiggle are to blame for Eccles cakes?
  • pinno
    Time to put this thread back up the leader board...
    Its hissing down and my hometrainer has been loaned out.

Cleat - Why do people post serious threads on cake stop?

Time to shut borders? What car to buy for £4k?!?!?!?!, (this is a bike forum - duh) etc etc
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Let's dig this one up... 'Ere Cleat. Me and the missus are at a wedding this weekend and there's no 'wedding list'. She reckons this means 'Don't buy us anything' whereas I reckon it means 'Get us something'. While I admire the chutzpah of Mrs Noir I have a dread of social gaffes. Who's right here?
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    while we're on.

Cleat, what do people in china call their best plates?
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Let's dig this one up... 'Ere Cleat. Me and the missus are at a wedding this weekend and there's no 'wedding list'. She reckons this means 'Don't buy us anything' whereas I reckon it means 'Get us something'. While I admire the chutzpah of Mrs Noir I have a dread of social gaffes. Who's right here?

For newly wedded couples everywhere - I give you - The Banana Case.

6a00d834520b4b69e20134865ea428970c-320wi

Sex toy and handy snack for afterwards. And technically being a box it is something - but nothing until you use it - a bit like my todge.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Hi Cleat,

Why is orange jam called marmalade ?

Hugs,

DMC.

It was originally made from quince - the portuguese word for which is - marmelada
  • Cleat Eastwood
    while we're on.

Cleat, what do people in china call their best plates?

The huang dong province of china (from which most clay derives) looks like a a pair of feet - cockney rhyming slang for which is.... plates - simples.

In china - chinese rhyming slang for plates is wah chang ku fong yiang sham po - which translates roughly as "set of blue dishes we bought from lidl"
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Dear Cleat,

I retired from work today and now have to spend my days with my DW.
    This could spell trouble as she has a lot of plans for me outdoors-somehow this doesnt involve cycling though.
    Do I submit,or set the precedent now and just move out and live in the cycleshed?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Dear me nevman there's no need to move anywhere. There are a lot of activities one can do out doors - and quite a few don't involve a bike but which are, i'm led to believe, just as enjoyable.

tailpipe.jpg
  • neilo23
    neilo23 Posts: 783
    Where on the woman is the cleatoris? Underneath?
  • Cleat Eastwood
    That really does depend on the woman

clare_balding2_1379930c.jpg

reality_iac_fatima_whitbread_2.jpg

I mean even if you knew.....would you really want to go there. :!: :!: :!:
  • neilo23

If you look anything like your avatar I'm getting my banana holder and dry lube as we speak!

Is that woman losing her hair prematurely or is she only balding?
  • neilo23
    And what do I do when my wood goes east instead of in a northerly direction? After I've discovered the cleatoris I'm not sure which will happen
  • neilo23
    neilo23 wrote:

If you look anything like your avatar I'm getting my banana holder and dry lube as we speak!

Is that woman losing her hair prematurely or is she only balding?

You are clairely trying to mislead me!
  • pinno
    Dear me nevman there's no need to move anywhere. There are a lot of activities one can do out doors - and quite a few don't involve a bike but which are, i'm led to believe, just as enjoyable.

tailpipe.jpg

No wonder his missus can't get the bloody thing to start in the morning.
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869

tailpipe.jpg

FFS! :shock:
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Cleat Eastwood

tailpipe.jpg

To what are you referring? :D
  • pinno

tailpipe.jpg

To what are you referring? :D

The double meaing was purely coincidental. What intrigues me more is where the f*ck do you get these pics from? Have you joined a cult?
  • I got that pic from your mum - as a leaving present - it didn't work out - she didn't like eccles cakes - and I refused to wear a sporran whilst drinking my 90 shilling. She said the guy in the pic is called Alan and he is your milkman. I'd double check the yogurt if I was you. :D
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    nevmans milkman, Alan:

tailpipe.jpg

Kids TV presenter Mr Tumble:

PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?q=90&v=1&w=640&h=360

I think I need to sort the parental lock on my sky box :shock:
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • pinno
    jordan_217 wrote:

I think I need to sort the parental lock on my sky box :shock:

Yep, you'd better - else Cleat will get into it. He's gawn awf the rails a little since he split up with my Mother.

Drowned his fake sporran in the pint of 90 shilling on a hot date at the Bexhill De la War pavilion along with the other purple rinses.

PS - Hope you are doing okay, regards to Gizmodo and that daft dog ! :D
  • pinno
    Why don't you like Stoke ? [you = Cleat]. Have I missed something ?
    Tin of prunes coming your way if the answer is satisfacory. Bar of organic vegetarian laxative chocolate if not.
  • The answer is simples

:D
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Dear Cleat,

A close friend, who worked for many years in childrens television at the BBC, has disclosed an incident he witnessed years ago, one evening, in a dressing room between two of the most popular figures from the show.He has carried the burden of what I am about to relate for many years but has now felt the need to tell.

Naturally he begged me not to pass this on to anyone,as he fears being dragged into this Dame Hilda Bracket enquiry and fully expects the Police to come knocking on his door anytime soon.He says that his wife would leave him on the spot and would ruin his life not to mention making things awkward down the golf club.I told him I would respect his confidence but I dont want to be the next to face the press so its a bit of a dilemma all round

Naturally I decided to turn to you as I believe you have experience in these matters.

He worked on the production team of this childrens programme that had millions of viewers each week-thousands of children would write in and the lucky ones (how hollow those words now sound) would get a badge.

It was dark inside the room and appeared on first sight to be empty but then he heard the sound of rustling coming from the corner-he witnessed two of the` cast` engaged in what he is certain was a sex act of the crudest kind.

Thankfully,for them,those characters are now deceased.

So my question is this-having heard his story,would you have two guinea pigs as pets?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Oh jesus. Can someone put a 'NSFW' in the title.

I'm now just sat here waiting for my P45.....
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Peat wrote:
    Oh jesus. Can someone put a 'NSFW' in the title.

I'm now just sat here waiting for my P45.....

Or your promotion... On the promise you never tell anyone that Alan from head office likes to shag land rovers.
  • pinno
    nevman wrote:
    Dear Cleat...
    ...two guinea pigs as pets?

Cleat 'Agony Uncle' Eastwood ?! :shock: