When are you coming back.I cant stand anymore of the following

Fake breasts
    A3 racks(might be the same)
    Worst ever comedians
    Christmas Elves
    Girls
    Thatcher

Please come back to us?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    nevman wrote:
    Dear Cleat,

When are you coming back.I cant stand anymore of the following

Fake breasts
    A3 racks(might be the same)
    Worst ever comedians
    Christmas Elves
    Girls
    Thatcher

Please come back to us?

I can concur with this.

Where the F*ck are you? There's not been a decent one-liner since you left. :(
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Dear Cleat (if you still exist)

What, where, why, who or when is a clitoris? I've tried googling it but I just get a load of mucky images. Really really mucky images. One, in particular, was disgusting.
  • LeicesterLad
    GiantMike wrote:

What, where, why, who or when is a clitoris? I've tried googling it but I just get a load of mucky images. Really really mucky images. One, in particular, was disgusting.

Google Image 'Blue Waffle'.
  • GiantMike
    Dear Clit

I have just googled 'blue waffle' and have been sacked for downloading disgusting images while at work. Do I have any legal redress against LeicesterLass for loss of earnings or similar damages. I believe he was malicious in his googling recommendations. I tried googling 'hot chicks dressed as judges' to get some proper legal advice, but that just made matters worse.
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    GiantMike wrote:

WRONG, just wrong.
  • LeicesterLad
    Redhog14 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:

WRONG, just wrong.

blue-waffle.jpg?w=300&h=242

What were you guys looking at?
    :?:
  • nicklouse wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Cleat,

You were spotted in the MTB section!

Why?

;)

Don't let it be true :shock:

it was/is. and he even posted.
    brilliant.

I feel sick.

Let him without sin cast the first stone, from 15Peter20. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    Dear cleat

Is wrong to like milking the prostrate?

;-)
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,919
    RIP Cleat
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • GiantMike
    I'm worried about Cleat, anyone heard from him?

I saw him at the weekend, hanging around outside the Dalby Forest toilets. I think he's up there on a short break with his pets because he said he'd been cottaging in the morning and was looking forward to dogging that afternoon.

I was a bit worried about him though because he was a bit dillusional and seemed to think he was going shooting or something. He said he was going to 'get high and bang the brains out of a moose'. There aren't any mooses in Yorkshire!
  • LeicesterLad
    GiantMike wrote:

I saw him at the weekend, hanging around outside the Dalby Forest toilets. I think he's up there on a short break with his pets because he said he'd been cottaging in the morning and was looking forward to dogging that afternoon.

I was a bit worried about him though because he was a bit dillusional and seemed to think he was going shooting or something. He said he was going to 'get high and bang the brains out of a moose'. There aren't any mooses in Yorkshire!

Thats deffinately a LIE.

He doesn't need to go Cottaging, he's very open about his sexuality. :lol:
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    GiantMike wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • nevman
    edited January 2012
    Welcome back.You have a backlog of problems to deal,hope the Betty Ford Clinic wasnt too brutal,this time. :wink:

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Betty Ford, yes, it's betty ford - I got confused and went to the Betty Turpin clinic - wondered what the do was with all those hot pots. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    Cleat, where do you buy your fish?
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • Dear Cleat

I have spots and find it difficult to get on with people - can you help?

Yours sincerely,

A. Leopard
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • GiantMike wrote:

Dear Cleat

I have a terrible rash on my bottom. Would this put my dog off having sex with me?
    Mark Twain
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike wrote:

Dear Cleat

I have a terrible rash on my bottom. Would this put my dog off having sex with me?

Not if you buy it a couple of drinks first and dim the lights.
  • GiantMike wrote:

Not if you buy it a couple of drinks first and dim the lights.
    So that's what I'm doing wrong then........
    Mark Twain
  • alan_a
    alan_a Posts: 1,581
    Dear Cleat,

If I pour superglue into a non-stick frying pan, who is going to be right?
    That's funny. And genius.
  • alan_a
    alan_a Posts: 1,581
    ooops double post.
  • Probably time to breath a bit of life into this thread as I have a query for Cleat:

Yesterday evening during a BBC2 trailer for Top Gear, during the bit where Clarkson started to spin out of control claiming "it's all gone horribly wrong" I found myself yelling "DIE! DIE!" at the TV set. Am I turning into Charlie Brooker? ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • nevman
    Dear Cleat,

Due to injury and other issues,I have taken to using the bus every day-I know,its pathetic.

On my route,there is this other person on the bus ,sits in the same seat every day,says little, but is fascinating.

I have thought about some chat up lines,maybe bring some flowers,that kind of thing

The problem is that Im not sure about making the first move here

Something tells me to leave alone.

It could be I`m getting the wrong signal-the sign actually says

"Do not distract the driver when the bus is in motion"

What do you think? :oops: :oops:

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    if he has a beard - go for it, otherwise leave well alone - I speak from experience here - they tend to be closet audaxers and consequently very lonely, they crave human company and relish the 'room for one more on top' sexual option.

I was on a bus once and the driver had her name on her blouse - she was called pat, I thought it was an order - so I did...still the 6 months in broadmoor just flew by. :D
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Cleat can you save the NHS?
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Redhog14 wrote:
    Cleat can you save the NHS?

Its a tough one - i'm no good at acronyms - infact I joined the K.W.P.T.A (The Organisation For People What Are No Good At Acronyms).

First thing i'd do is make it worthwhile being ill, sooooo, all nurses by law should be sexy foxes, like this...

sexynurse.jpg

H.P.Y (hope that helps). :D
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hi Cleat,

Why is orange jam called marmalade ?

Hugs,

DMC.