Oh dear

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Lawyers with coke habits

I think you're vastly overestimating just how interesting we are.

I think you're vastly overestimating how interesting people with coke habits are.
  • Lawyers with coke habits

You forgot to capitalise 'fact'. If you don't write 'FACT' then it's not true.

FACT only really closes the deal so far... to really put the nail of truth in a debate you need an END OF!

Easily beatable, simply assert the other poster is mentally ill or sexually frustrated, then play the trump card and finish with

SIMPLES!

Made of solid gold win.
  • I think you're vastly overestimating how interesting people with coke habits are.

True!

Just saying that most lawyers aren't hooked on designer drugs. Most of us wouldn't even know where to go to get some. In fact, change 'most' for 99.9%.

Which is a good thing... okay, thats a good thing. Its not interesting to know where you can get drugs. Or even that drugs exist.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Mmmkay.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Lawyers with coke habits

I think you're vastly overestimating how interesting people with coke habits are.
    *must not make joke about Boonen. must not make joke about Boonen. must not make joke about Boonen*
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    SimonAH wrote:
    So let me get this straight Mr Cocoa Pops, your hatred of David Cameron revolves around the fact that he went to a good school, is not in abject poverty and speaks with reasonable diction?

I would have respect for your disliking Cameron for his political track record or policies but your little tirade manages to put yet another tick in the 'odious, petty minded sphincter picker' box beside your name.

My hatred of George Osborne revolves around the fact that he's an annoying tit who I could happy punch repeatedly.

Annoyingly David Cameron is a nice bloke although I did tell him that people like me will never vote for people like him, because his type are trying to screw over my type and have done for generations. At that point I was dragged away from the conversation :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • NGale
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    A Tory with a secret sex fetish. Oh the shock, surprise and horror. :roll:

Next you'll be amazed that there are bankers out there who pay for prossies. Lawyers with coke habits. And NHS staff into swinging.swapping and certain clubs.

Every profession has it's chosen vice.

actually the shock is a ex public school tory boy MP who's actually interested in women :wink::lol:
  • bails87 wrote:
    CiB

Isn't FACT in capitals the Federation Against Copyright Theft? You know, the guys who make criminals out of people who wish to transfer their purchased CDs onto an MP3 player.

Does anybody really believe that Labours excessive spending was sustainable and would rather have that? How anyone can say that Brown and Blair did a good job is beyond me. Although they are all politicians and spend more time on PR than anything else these days. Camerons last few months have been a right balls up TBF, at least he is trying to actually make things better rather than worse. Maybe we should think for a minute what sort of decisions the Tories would make if they didnt inherit a mess each time they were voted in!

Get a bit fed up with people making their political decisions on MPs faces or their PR rather than actually reading papers beyond the headlines and making informed decisions on actual policies in place and long term effects .

Also how come people seem to love Piers Morgan these days?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    JonGinge wrote:
    Lawyers with coke habits

*must not make joke about Boonen. must not make joke about Boonen. must not make joke about Boonen*

Hey!

He's interesting. Just not because of his coke habbit!
  • W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636
    Lawyers with coke habits

FACT only really closes the deal so far... to really put the nail of truth in a debate you need an END OF!

Easily beatable, simply assert the other poster is mentally ill or sexually frustrated, then play the trump card and finish with

SIMPLES!

Made of solid gold win.

FULL HOUSE for you then brekkie!

/end of thread
  • NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Next you'll be amazed that there are bankers out there who pay for prossies. Lawyers with coke habits. And NHS staff into swinging.swapping and certain clubs.

actually the shock is a ex public school tory boy MP who's actually interested in women :wink::lol:

Well, up to a point, the claims are he's more interested in woman kicking seven shades of poo out of him. It's like the actor I won't name, he had the chance to do anything he liked with the Rooney prostitute and he paid her to stuff a plastic dildo up his council!
  • W1 fancies brekkie.

andiclaimmyfivepoundsthankyouverymuch
  • bails87
    mossychops wrote:
    [at least he is trying to actually make things better rather than worse.

Make things better for who?
    MTB/CX

• NGale
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Well, up to a point, the claims are he's more interested in woman kicking seven shades of poo out of him. It's like the actor I won't name, he had the chance to do anything he liked with the Rooney prostitute and he paid her to stuff a plastic dildo up his council!

heck I know plenty of women willing to kick seven shade of shite out of Osborne for free :lol:

he will of course be then left in a blooded heap beside the A38 :roll:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    NGale wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:
    So let me get this straight Mr Cocoa Pops, your hatred of David Cameron revolves around the fact that he went to a good school, is not in abject poverty and speaks with reasonable diction?

I would have respect for your disliking Cameron for his political track record or policies but your little tirade manages to put yet another tick in the 'odious, petty minded sphincter picker' box beside your name.

My hatred of George Osborne revolves around the fact that he's an annoying tit who I could happy punch repeatedly.

Annoyingly David Cameron is a nice bloke although I did tell him that people like me will never vote for people like him, because his type are trying to screw over my type and have done for generations. At that point I was dragged away from the conversation :lol:

Your Dinner Parties with 'Cmdr Tory Blue Jake' must be delightful... I mean there he goes and introduces he new bit of totty to his mate Dave and she goes all left wing on him.

Just saying that most lawyers aren't hooked on designer drugs. Most of us wouldn't even know where to go to get some. In fact, change 'most' for 99.9%.

Which is a good thing... okay, thats a good thing. Its not interesting to know where you can get drugs. Or even that drugs exist.
    Every profession has its chosen vice. You're just not in with the cool kids. Neither am I, but at least I'm aware the sordid affairs go on.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • NGale wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

heck I know plenty of women willing to kick seven shade of shite out of Osborne for free :lol:

Good point well made.
  • DonDaddyD
    NGale wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Sounds like one hell of a morning after the night before. I know men who would pay good money for that.

"Step on my cubes!"

50509_156318151076244_5421408_n.jpg
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • NGale
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

Your Dinner Parties with 'Cmdr Tory Blue Jake' must be delightful... I mean there he goes and introduces he new bit of totty to his mate Dave and she goes all left wing on him.

Jake has known from the start where my politics lie. He just gets on with it, he's fairly non political as a whole, it's me who gets irate about political issues.
  • NGale
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Sounds like one hell of a morning after the night before. I know men who would pay good money for that.

"Step on my cubes!"

us Devon women are tough old birds :wink::lol:
  • NGale wrote:

Ok. Pop quiz.

You have 10 minutes in which to beat Mr. A or Mr. B insensate.

Mr. A is George Osborne.
    Mr. B is Ed Balls.

Who do you choose?

[BTW, this is an internationally accredited sanity test, so be careful}
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • bails87
    Greg66
    Is it possible to use one to beat the other?
    MTB/CX

• DonDaddyD
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

"Step on my cubes!"

us Devon women are tough old birds :wink::lol:

Perhaps you're in the wrong professions. See, once again the Tories are helping the British Economy in a way Labour never could.
    Food Chain number = 4

• NGale
    Greg66 wrote:
    NGale wrote:

Ok. Pop quiz.

You have 10 minutes in which to beat Mr. A or Mr. B insensate.

Mr. A is George Osborne.
    Mr. B is Ed Balls.

Who do you choose?

[BTW, this is an internationally accredited sanity test, so be careful}

heck only need 5 minutes to finish the job on both of them :wink:
  • Every profession has its chosen vice. You're just not in with the cool kids. Neither am I, but at least I'm aware the sordid affairs go on.

Sorry to disappoint you - but it really doesnt. I know an absolutely miniscule number of lawyers that habitually take charlie and none that are hooked.

Media on the other hand....

And as for 'cool kids'. I am cool okay, dammit. I AM!
  • bails87 wrote:
    Greg66

Alas no. But I like your thinking!
    NGale wrote:

No cheating from the greedy girl! you have to choose one. Only one. If you have time leftover at the end, you can do girl stuff. Like file your nails. Or gossip. Or check your Facebook page. You know, that sort of stuff.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • DonDaddyD
    orry to disappoint you - but it really doesnt. I know an absolutely miniscule number of lawyers that habitually take charlie and none that are hooked.

Stop ruining my sordid fantasies.

You'll destroy my daydreams as i ride through pencil skirted Liverpool street.

:x
    Food Chain number = 4

• NGale
    Greg66 wrote:
    bails87 wrote:
    Greg66

NGale wrote:

No cheating from the greedy girl! you have to choose one. Only one. If you have time leftover at the end, you can do girl stuff. Like file your nails. Or gossip. Or check your Facebook page. You know, that sort of stuff.

na I'll go for the five minutes each turn :lol:
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,377
    Every profession has its chosen vice. You're just not in with the cool kids. Neither am I, but at least I'm aware the sordid affairs go on.

Sorry to disappoint you - but it really doesnt. I know an absolutely miniscule number of lawyers that habitually take charlie and none that are hooked.

And sales departments. Well I suppose something has to bolster their belief that they are God's gift to humanity.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Stop ruining my sordid fantasies.

You'll destroy my daydreams as i ride through pencil skirted Liverpool street.

smashing trainees, however, now that is an occupational vice.

not of mine though, sadly... as much as I try.
  • NGale wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    bails87 wrote:
    Greg66

NGale wrote:

na I'll go for the five minutes each turn :lol:

from which we can divine that you love Obsorne enough to spare him five minutes physical violence, and sacrifice your energies beating someone else.

In short, you love George Osborne. You want to kiss him. On the lips.

NGale and Georgee,
    sitting in a tree,
    F-u-c-k-i- WHOOOPS! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A