bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I don't get it.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,377
    Tee hee. Saw this on Friday.

"The End of Festivals"

Captions for what wotsisname from Blur is thinking?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    From either hard left or hard right there is a great two-for-one head shot,...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    Dave appears to be wearing that poor child as a badge. Wotsisname is wondering which one he'd get the most kudos for lamping.
  • Yep, that brand of baby-carriers are really bad for the kids hips...
  • roddixon wrote:
    Yep, that brand of baby-carriers are really bad for the kids hips...

Not as bad as being strapped to a g0bshite. It looks like cameron is actually bumming that sprog.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Shouldn't the ''TOILETS'' sign be in the foreground?
  • Look at bumface squaring his shoulders and dropping his chin in front of a perceived alpha male like a total milk-and-water chinless Etonian milksop weak-willed spineless can't-remember-how-many-houses-he-has Fauntleroy stuttering cock womble. I could never tire of punching Cameron or Osborne in the face over and over and over, in fact give me a gun and three bullets and the entire government and I'd shoot Cameron three times to make sure.
    Not as bad as being strapped to a g0bshite. It looks like cameron is actually bumming that sprog.

Too far dude, too far. Actually, carry on. In fact that baby carrier makes Cameron look like even more of a stuttering cock-weasel, oh no wait, it's his face.
  • Marnie, by Alfred Hitchfool.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    So let me get this straight Mr Cocoa Pops, your hatred of David Cameron revolves around the fact that he went to a good school, is not in abject poverty and speaks with reasonable diction?

I would have respect for your disliking Cameron for his political track record or policies but your little tirade manages to put yet another tick in the 'odious, petty minded sphincter picker' box beside your name.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • bails87
    give me a gun and three bullets and the entire government and I'd shoot Cameron three times to make sure.

In unelected Shameron's broken Britain that's incitement and you'll be going to jail soon. Nice knowing you!
    MTB/CX

• Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    bails87 wrote:
    give me a gun and three bullets and the entire government and I'd shoot Cameron three times to make sure.

In unelected Shameron's broken Britain that's incitement and you'll be going to jail soon. Nice knowing you!

He won't be able to hear you - front door off its hinges already, hard drive bagged up and the unmarked van is taking him to a "special place"....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,124
    Sheesh, a lot of bile spewing going on here over a simple photo. Those two really get the lefty/car hating brigade riled quite easily don't they? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sheesh, a lot of bile spewing going on here over a simple photo. Those two really get the lefty/car hating brigade riled quite easily don't they? :wink:

You could show a picture of Cameron rescuing a kitten from a tree and people would froth violently at the mouth about his upbringing and about what a nasty PoS he is. That doesn't qualify people as "lefty" by the way. Some people just hate authority, whichever brand it is.

No, what really irks is that this photograph signifies all that is wrong with festivals these days. :(
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    I was mainly disappointed that professional boor and habitual opulent weirdo who gloats about spending over a million on champagne in a year get face time with the PM, at a weird country festival.
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    I was mainly disappointed that professional boor and habitual opulent weirdo who gloats about spending over a million on champagne in a year get face time with the PM, at a weird country festival.

He makes his own cheese don't you know...
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    notsoblue wrote:

He makes his own cheese don't you know...

Any bloke can make his own cheese.

You wouldn't want to eat it.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    I like clarkson, he says what he thinks and doesn't hold back, although i think alot of it is playing to the cameras

no one in the history of all of mankind has looked good wearing a "papoose" do you reckon he has one on of them fake boobs from "the fokkers" too?

actually coincidentally i was working on a laptop yesterday for our accountant an he had a picture on his desktop of Cameron, himself and his son all with a nervous looking grins....quite creepy really
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • bails87
    I don't think Clarkson says what he thinks, the Clarkson on TV is a character, when he does the 'poweeeerrrr' thing he's taking the mick out of himself. 'Poweeeeeer Clarkson' would run over anything, 'real Clarkson' is the guy who picks up tortoises to help them across the road and goes bird spotting. :wink:

Unfortunately there are plenty of people who watch Top Gear or 'read' his column in the Sun (if he's still got it?) who don't seem to realise the difference between the two.

Plastic face Cameron's an arse though.
    MTB/CX

• This thread = open jam pot for angry commie wasps.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    I'm not a lefty and I'm far from car hating. I've worked with classic cars all my life. I just don't like the persona Clarkson portrays, I know he does it on purpose to get a reaction. I think most politicians are twunts. It's the whole power trip thing. Some of them may start out with good intentions, but I think it goes to their heads.
    I met a girl that worked in the commons and asked her who the biggest stroker in parliament was a few years back. She told me in no uncertain terms that it was Johnny two Jags. I wasn't particularly surprised.
  • SimonAH wrote:
    So let me get this straight Mr Cocoa Pops, your hatred of David Cameron revolves around the fact that he went to a good school, is not in abject poverty and speaks with reasonable diction?

I would have respect for your disliking Cameron for his political track record or policies but your little tirade manages to put yet another tick in the 'odious, petty minded sphincter picker' box beside your name.

Not al all, my hatred of Cameron stems from his not remembering how many houses he's got:

http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/4671

His employment of a man who employed a man suspected of killing his business partner by planting an axe in his head, cos everyone deserves second chances, right?

http://danielmorganmurderedbythemet.blo ... dodgy.html

And Cameron's habit of pandering to back bench Tory scum by banging on about law and order with a background of criminal damage including throwing plant pots through restaurant windows, then getting mummy's chequebook out and buying the victim's silence:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011 ... eron-riots

Nothing to do with how he speaks. The man's an odious two-faced cowardly scumbag opportunist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnmnuDiVno

Clarkson's an irrelevance, it's only the worldwide sales that protect him, you can bet your life if a lowly BBC employee came out with the poison Clarkson does they'd be out on their ear double quick. The Chipping Norton set is nothing compared to the corrupt Met and NI in bed with Cameron, so much so that who exactly is doing whose bidding is unclear.
  • RAGE

Dude, you need to chill out more. Get out more on the bike and less than time ranting on the interwebs.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    RAGE

Dude, you need to chill out more. Get out more on the bike and less than time ranting on the interwebs.

:lol::lol::lol:

I just think he needs to get laid.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    RAGE

:lol::lol::lol:

I just think he needs to get laid.

And loosen his tinfoil hat. It is plainly tied far too tight.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • I quite like Cameron. I like the fact when he was 11 he flew by Concord to New York to a friends birthday party. I mean, that is pretty cool - and now he's just chilling out with Alex James like any other normal Blur or cheese fan. Top bloke.
  • Take Sam Cam's modelling photos that mysteriously appeared in the press just before the election:

You can tell she's going for the brooding intensity look of smouldering sexuality but instead just looks like she's suffered a recent head injury. Mind you she's seen Cameron's cum face at least four times, poor lass's mind is a piece of frazzled bacon. Oh, the humanity.

http://www.captainsherlock.com/Good-Que ... age019.jpg [/i]
  • Can we screw the lid back on and keep them in there?

Too bloody right - if you don't believe in nobless oblige then you're clearly a nutjob, commie or worse so why don't you bugger off and leave us and our masters alone.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Take Sam Cam's modelling photos that mysteriously appeared in the press just before the election:

You can tell she's going for the brooding intensity look of smouldering sexuality but instead just looks like she's suffered a recent head injury. Mind you she's seen Cameron's cum face at least four times, poor lass's mind is a piece of frazzled bacon. Oh, the humanity.

^^Clearly self loathing and jealousy.^^
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    Take Sam Cam's modelling photos that mysteriously appeared in the press just before the election:

^^Clearly self loathing and jealousy.^^

I don't want to have sex with David Cameron, I'm just pointing out Sam Cam seems to have confused the "Come Hither" look with the "Recently Hit Over The Head By A Scaffolding Pole" look.