Oh dear

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Take Sam Cam's modelling photos that mysteriously appeared in the press just before the election:

You can tell she's going for the brooding intensity look of smouldering sexuality but instead just looks like she's suffered a recent head injury. Mind you she's seen Cameron's cum face at least four times, poor lass's mind is a piece of frazzled bacon. Oh, the humanity.

http://www.captainsherlock.com/Good-Que ... age019.jpg [/i]

^^Clearly self loathing and jealousy.^^

I don't want to have sex with David Cameron, I'm just pointing out Sam Cam seems to have confused the "Come Hither" look with the "Recently Hit Over The Head By A Scaffolding Pole" look.
    Would you say no?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Would you say no?

How could you?

news-graphics-2008-_438423a.jpg
  • Nothing to do with how he speaks. The man's an odious two-faced cowardly scumbag opportunist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnmnuDiVno

I'd not seen that before. Nice find. He is a 24 carat turd.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    RAGE

Dude, you need to chill out more. Get out more on the bike and less than time ranting on the interwebs.

Bad idea; more time on the bike = more helmet-cam footage = more ranting/nonsense.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I love seeing lefties getting themselves in a complete froth over Mr Cameron. Multiply that froth ten-fold, no a hundred times over and then thrice more and you get somewhere close to how I saw the beatification of blair & his ilk by the BBC et al from May 1997 until we finally got shut of the whole lot foookin of em last year. It works both ways. It's our turn now.

Toodle-pip.
  • Nothing to do with how he speaks. The man's an odious two-faced cowardly scumbag opportunist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnmnuDiVno

I'd not seen that before. Nice find. He is a 24 carat turd.

You do realise that is a spoof video, don't you?

Just checking...
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • CiB wrote:
    I love seeing lefties getting themselves in a complete froth over Mr Cameron. Multiply that froth ten-fold, no a hundred times over and then thrice more and you get somewhere close to how I saw the beatification of blair & his ilk by the BBC et al from May 1997 until we finally got shut of the whole lot foookin of em last year. It works both ways. It's our turn now.

Toodle-pip.

Quite enjoyed Darling's insights into looney Brown...

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Oh and in case you didn't notice it was written by a comedian making a joke of these types of videos using actors.
  • mossychops wrote:
    Oh and in case you didn't notice it was written by a comedian making a joke of these types of videos using actors.

The part of the attention-seeking cynical opportunist was played by Cameron himself. That footage is very real.

I didn't notice the BBC claiming Blair was a saint. And at least you couldn't accuse Blair of employing low life scumbags who interfered with three murder investigations (Dowler, Morgan and Soham), bribed serving police officers and blackmailed politicians.

It's not a class thing beyond the perception I have that Cameron and Boris Johnson both suffer from a sense of entitlement to public office, money and other men's wives, it is the natural order that they profit from others:

Cameron on the riots coming over all Liam Neeson:

"And to the lawless minority, the criminals who have taken what they can get, I say this: We will track you down, we will find you, we will charge you, we will punish you. You will pay for what you have done."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/ ... 560078.stm

Cameron on Coulson:

"I decided to give him a second chance and no one has raised serious concerns about how he did his job for me ... But the second chance didn't work out. The decision to hire him was mine and mine alone and I take full responsibility for it.
    "People will decide whether it is right to give someone a second chance or not.
    "I do think it is right to judge an individual by the work he did for me.
    "I accept he was an editor of a newspaper where some very bad things happened.
    "Because he'd resigned ... it was reasonable to offer him a second chance ... People will judge me on that, and I fully understand that.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/ju ... ne-hacking

Just breathtaking.
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    a sense of entitlement to public office, money and other men's wives.

Droit du seigneur, my leige?
  • notsoblue
    mossychops wrote:
    Oh and in case you didn't notice it was written by a comedian making a joke of these types of videos using actors.

Yeah, its satire though isn't it. "Making a joke" is only part of its purpose, its also meant to act as (constructive) political criticism. This particular sketch makes a point about Cameron (and Blair) that plenty of people agree with.
  • Gussio wrote:

Anyone read the Sunday Times last weekend?

80k for the orbit structure at the Olympic Park was donated by the man whose partner was impregnated by Boris. Poor chap. That shiny red phallus will forever remind him of her infidelity and his cuckolding.

And he paid 80 grand for the privilege.
  • notsoblue
    Gussio wrote:

Anyone read the Sunday Times last weekend?

80k for the orbit structure at the Olympic Park was donated by the man whose partner was impregnated by Boris. Poor chap. That shiny red phallus will forever remind him of her infidelity and his cuckolding.

And he paid 80 grand for the privilege.

So angry :(
  • Anyone read the Sunday Times last weekend?

No. It's a pile of Murdoch crap.

Or had you forgotten that in your eagerness to spout off about Andy Coulson?

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • notsoblue wrote:
    mossychops wrote:

Yeah, its satire though isn't it. "Making a joke" is only part of its purpose, its also meant to act as (constructive) political criticism. This particular sketch makes a point about Cameron (and Blair) that plenty of people agree with.

Absolutely right.

What was being pointed out is that It is unfortunate that some frothers apparently mistook it for a legitimate, non-satirical piece.

Which I think deserves one of these:

1549246-129092786498235257_super.jpg

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Man alive - is the little lad still at it? I mean little in the - you come across as being barely out of primary school sometimes, not smaller than RC - kinda of way

Easy on the frothing - you'll get the rabies people all worked up too!
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    mossychops wrote:

The part of the attention-seeking cynical opportunist was played by Cameron himself. That footage is very real.

I didn't notice the BBC claiming Blair was a saint. And at least you couldn't accuse Blair of employing low life scumbags who interfered with three murder investigations (Dowler, Morgan and Soham), bribed serving police officers and blackmailed politicians.

It's not a class thing beyond the perception I have that Cameron and Boris Johnson both suffer from a sense of entitlement to public office, money and other men's wives, it is the natural order that they profit from others:

Cameron on the riots coming over all Liam Neeson:

"And to the lawless minority, the criminals who have taken what they can get, I say this: We will track you down, we will find you, we will charge you, we will punish you. You will pay for what you have done."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/ ... 560078.stm

Cameron on Coulson:

"I decided to give him a second chance and no one has raised serious concerns about how he did his job for me ... But the second chance didn't work out. The decision to hire him was mine and mine alone and I take full responsibility for it.
    "People will decide whether it is right to give someone a second chance or not.
    "I do think it is right to judge an individual by the work he did for me.
    "I accept he was an editor of a newspaper where some very bad things happened.
    "Because he'd resigned ... it was reasonable to offer him a second chance ... People will judge me on that, and I fully understand that.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/ju ... ne-hacking

Just breathtaking.

All that shite and don't mention the two illegal wars Blair took us into killing thousands of people, so Blair is no saint and all this religous cr@p that he is doing now he is out of office is sickening.
  • Greg66 wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    mossychops wrote:

Absolutely right.

What was being pointed out is that It is unfortunate that some frothers apparently mistook it for a legitimate, non-satirical piece.

Which I think deserves one of these:

1549246-129092786498235257_super.jpg

I always like to go one better:

182832-quadruple_facepalm_super.jpg
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Which parts of what I've posted about Coulson do you think are "crap" or a "conspiracy theory"?

A man who paid a suspected murderer, convicted paedophile and perverter of justice was allowed into the centre of British political life with minimum clearance. Cameron ignored all the warnings from Rusbridger, Straw and the police. That's a fact I'm afraid, Rees and Fillery:

This lucrative career was crudely interrupted in September 1999 when Rees was arrested and then jailed for plotting to plant cocaine on a woman so that her ex-husband would get custody of her children. Sid Fillery similarly ran into trouble with the long of the arm of the law which he was so keen to twist. He was arrested, convicted for possession of indecent images of children and retreated to Norfolk to run a pub. Rees, however, emerged from prison in May 2004 and proceeded to carry on trading, this time exclusively for the News of the World, then being edited by Andy Coulson, who went on to become David Cameron's media adviser.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/ju ... athan-rees

You HAVE been reading the papers?
  • CiB
    I didn't notice the BBC claiming Blair was a saint.
    Pffft. For the first five years or so they absolutely fawned over Blair's every utterance, and those of his lackies. NL told the BBC what the daily news agenda would be; Naughtie referring to Labour as 'we' during an interview. I don't have a long list of examples as I'm not such a saddo as to keep a list, but the BBC were thrilled to bits at NL getting in in May 97, as evidenced by the news on election night of 'dancing in the corridors' by BBC journos & staff. They loved it, and still can't get over blair turning out to be such a bad 'un.
    Welcome to the world. Some people are better than others; some are better at football, or writing tosh on the internet, some have a natural authority, some are good at attracting women or making money, whatever you can think of some people are better at it either naturally or because they were lucky enough to have been taught it properly. That's how life works. I don't want the country's leader to be some idiot with an inferiority complex and a badly-fitting suit. I want the leader to represent this country and lead it with a sense of his own self-worth and that he really is the best man for the job. Unlike blair, who was just a complete pile of t0ss.
  • Nancy Luger
    Nancy Luger Posts: 95
    edited September 2011
    Tories are a bunch of spineless feckin wankers though. Look at Michael Gove, that's a face I would never get sick of punching. And their supporters are nothing but arse lickers. Nobody takes Jeremy Clarkson seriously, he wears cowboy boots and 80s jeans FFS. And his masturbational fantasies feature that thatcher bitch. She should have been hung as a traitor. Cameron is an idiot with a superiority complex. And Blair is a war criminal who should have been tried as such.
  • Tories are a bunch of spineless feckin wankers though. Look at Michael Gove, that's a face I would never get sick of punching. And their supporters are nothing but ars* lickers. Nobody takes Jeremy Clarkson seriously, he wears cowboy boots and 80s jeans FFS. And his masturbational fantasies feature that thatcher *****. She should have been hung as a traitor.

Two words.

Gordon Brown.

You lose!

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • CiB
    Tories are a bunch of spineless feckin wankers though. Look at Michael Gove, that's a face I would never get sick of punching. And their supporters are nothing but ars* lickers. Nobody takes Jeremy Clarkson seriously, he wears cowboy boots and 80s jeans FFS. And his masturbational fantasies feature that thatcher *****. She should have been hung as a traitor. Cameron is an idiot with a superiority complex. And Blair is a war criminal who should have been tried as such.
    I refer the right honourable gent to my previous answer...
    CiB wrote:

Toodle-pip.
  • Torvid
    Torvid Posts: 449
    Tories are a bunch of spineless feckin wankers though. Look at Michael Gove, that's a face I would never get sick of punching. And their supporters are nothing but ars* lickers. Nobody takes Jeremy Clarkson seriously, he wears cowboy boots and 80s jeans FFS. And his masturbational fantasies feature that thatcher *****. She should have been hung as a traitor. Cameron is an idiot with a superiority complex. And Blair is a war criminal who should have been tried as such.

With out Thatcher most people in this country wouldn't own there own home and as soon as anyone bring out the “I wouldn't get tired of punching that face” they lose all credibility. If you feel physical violence because you don't like someone’s face you're no better than the morons who drive their cars at cyclists because they feel they are being held up.

If you feel this strongly about it do something about run at your next local council elections put your money where your misplaced mouth is.
    Commuter: Forme Vision Red/Black FCN 4
    Weekender: White/Black - Cube Agree GTC pro FCN 3
  • Thatcher = 4 million unemployed. Killed British Manufacturing.

Cameron = 3 million unemployed and counting. Killing public services.

When you get your redundancy notice, then you lose. And every single person that voted for this government deserves it.
  • All that shite and don't mention the two illegal wars Blair took us into killing thousands of people, so Blair is no saint and all this religous cr@p that he is doing now he is out of office is sickening.

Good point, except neither war was illegal. Putin refused to validate the action in 2003, hardly a reliable arbiter of what's decent or fair. In fact the most strident support for the war came from the Murdoch press:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2003/fe ... media.news

Deference to Murdoch oiled the wheels of invasion. And Cameron drew Murdoch even closer into British politics.
  • Paul E
    Thatcher = 4 million unemployed. Killed British Manufacturing.

Cameron = 3 million unemployed and counting. Killing public services.

When you get your redundancy notice, then you lose. And every single person that voted for this government deserves it.

Labour = spend way more than the country can afford to pay for public service jobs to massage the employment figures to make themselves look good then the tories get in and have to sort out the mess.

Brown = waste of space and out of his depth, even as chancellor he was piloting a ship on very calm waters. which is easy.
  • Torvid
    Torvid Posts: 449
    No More Boom and Bust

erm okay...
    Commuter: Forme Vision Red/Black FCN 4
    Weekender: White/Black - Cube Agree GTC pro FCN 3
  • Paul E
    All that shite and don't mention the two illegal wars Blair took us into killing thousands of people, so Blair is no saint and all this religous cr@p that he is doing now he is out of office is sickening.

Good point, except neither war was illegal. Putin refused to validate the action in 2003, hardly a reliable arbiter of what's decent or fair. In fact the most strident support for the war came from the Murdoch press:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2003/fe ... media.news

Deference to Murdoch oiled the wheels of invasion. And Cameron drew Murdoch even closer into British politics.

Yawn, there was no UN reolution to go to war = illegal

I am not going on about the murdoch press, why keep bringing that odious company up?

it still killed a huge amount of people and we are still involved in one of them and it's still killing our people out there and lots of innocent afgans
  • Torvid wrote:

With out Thatcher most people in this country wouldn't own there own home and as soon as anyone bring out the “I wouldn't get tired of punching that face” they lose all credibility. If you feel physical violence because you don't like someone’s face you're no better than the morons who drive their cars at cyclists because they feel they are being held up.

If you feel this strongly about it do something about run at your next local council elections put your money where your misplaced mouth is.

I wouldn't get tired of punching him cos he's a tory cock who is destroying an already fecked education system. Creating a system where the most vulnerable children will find it difficult if not impossible to get the help and support they need. But of course Tories don't care cos they're too effin thick to understand how not everyone can achieve 12 GCSEs.