It's not just women

124»

Comments

• notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    dhope wrote:
    Well that seems a bit extreme.... But jizz... Hmmm, now there's a thought...

I'm sure you've been getting progressively gayer every week since coming out on the forums a few months ago :lol:

At least he came out - the rest of this lot are still rattling around inside the bloody closet.

You should join us in here, its fabulous :D
  • I wash myself with soap and a scrubby brush.

How's that for a skincare regime?

MTF in a more appropriate direction!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    notsoblue wrote:
    dhope wrote:
    Well that seems a bit extreme.... But jizz... Hmmm, now there's a thought...

I'm sure you've been getting progressively gayer every week since coming out on the forums a few months ago :lol:

At least he came out - the rest of this lot are still rattling around inside the bloody closet.

You should join us in here, its fabulous :D

Oh behave.
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    E45 always worked when my elbows got tough and itchy. Likewise Soltan.

zoltanDude-300x252.jpg

Good catch :)
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    skincare for me consists of superdrug brand mint and tea tree shower wash, Avon body lotion and for my face basic nivea cream moisturiser used once a fortnight or as and when I am out in the field on cadet exercise (tis very good for preventing skin irritation from cam cream)
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • I wash myself with soap and a scrubby brush.

The more perceptive of us have always had you down as a scrubber, m'girl. Your accent aint' fooling no one!
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Greg66 wrote:
    I wash myself with soap and a scrubby brush.

The more perceptive of us have always had you down as a scrubber, m'girl. Your accent aint' fooling no one!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Asprilla wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Actually I find that the new Gillett Fusion ProGlide gets too close when shaving and leaves the skin raw, I'm prone to razor bumbs.

I've had to up the quality of my Shaving Foam (Giltette Series foam) to Tough beard Fusion gel. Still gets too close.

I've got a Wilkinson Sword Quattro but that doesn't get close enough.

Argh!

None of them get you probably have issues because they all use blades about as sharp as a house brick. In most cases they actually pluck the hair from the folical rather than cut it.

Get a nice Merkur Future, some feather blades, a badger brush and some Taylors avocado shaving cream. You'll thank me for it.

Feather blades? He could lose a nose! Derby Extra is where it's at for comfort with sharpness. And Merkur, really? Shoddy build quality compared with my Mühle R89. But, yes, a decent single-blade razor is by far the best for sensitive skin. And the blades are about 10p each.

I recommend Mitchell's Wool Fat soap too.

Actually I do use Derby Extras as well. I bought a pack of 200 blades off eBay several years ago and I'm about halfway though it.

I only suggested Feathers so DDD could actually get an idea of what 'sharp' actually is....

Dunno about build quality now but Merkur is about 5 years old and still in perfect condition. The adjustability is also a bonus.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    These new fangled multi-blade razors are no good. I use one of these:
    it5134102997.jpg

Dhope is right, Headhuunter is getting much gayer. Maybe he's just more relaxed in our company (or he's trying to entice Kieran to the 'other' dark side)?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    It was all that talk of the sexy seals.

Arf arf arf! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • msmancunia wrote:
    This looks the right place for my serious make-up related question.

What's the best way to remove foundation?

Before you jump to conclusions Mrs WBW has managed to smear it all over the steering wheel and dashboard of our car. How do I remove it without damaging the finish of the plastic and leather trim?

Try dissolving soda crystals in warm water and then sponging the affected area. Soda crystals are really good at getting rid of oil based marks - I use it in the kitchen when the top cupboards get all sticky (happens in the winter when the kitchen is steamy and you're cooking or frying food). It disperses the grease, and as foundation is usually oil based, it should clear it off. It's usually on the bottom shelf of the household cleaning products section in the supermarket - or somewhere like Wilkinsons should definitely have it.

Bought some soda crystals from Wilkinsons for just 90p. Certainly improved the situation but some of the make-up is ingrained. Tell you what though it works wonders on the kitchen tiles.

msmancunia - you are a domestic godess. If you can cook too I might have to ask you to marry me*

* Provisos
    1) You are a burd
    2) You are younger than my mother
    3) Mrs WBW says it is OK
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    How has this got to 6 pages? Starts off with some tart doing his hair in the mirror and immediately diverts to 6 pages of blokes lubing themselves up!
    Shakes head and wanders off to chat up the girls in accounts...
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    edited September 2011
    Hi, im Mudcow an i also am a moisturiser user.

not on my face though im not one of them sort! My hands crack something rotten between each finger so i liberally apply some "Boots mango body butter! an sorts them out a treat smells awesome
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    msmancunia - you are a domestic godess. If you can cook too I might have to ask you to marry me*

* Provisos
    1) You are a burd
    2) You are younger than my mother
    3) Mrs WBW says it is OK

Blimey. A gentleman with standards!
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • Greg66 wrote:
    You lot are so soft. Go outside more, in crap weather. Trust me, your skin gets used to it.

Its just the same as all those shaving products, 5 blades and lubricating strip, aloe vera shaving foam, pah. I started by using a swiss army knife and the water from a mountain stream. Now I can shave with a piece of freshly chipped flint.

Tell me, would you say you're proficient at shaving? To the extent that work colleagues (such as your boss) remark on it?

Just curious.
    Please refer to one or more of the following emoticons, depending on the desired tenor of response:
    :P 8) :oops: :wink: :twisted: :x :? :D