2011-2012 Expectant parent (cyclists) club!

191011121315»

Comments

• the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    Great news Asprilla!
    FCN 3 / 4
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    See I like these happy threads!

(even though those pictures have made the broody-meter go off the scale) :cry:

Congrats to all xx
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    Asprilla wrote:
    Having a baby means you have to either move your spending plans forward or put them on hold for 10 years.

Congrats to you both!

In other news; the Chicken has landed.

19AF2ADC-6A1E-4D29-8A54-7468A7BDDFFA-2092-00000254A0C97FEC_zpsbb848d0f.jpg

Doctors surprised us on Friday by deciding she could come home Saturday.

Wehay! Nice one!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    rjsterry wrote:
    Congratulations IP, Mrs IP and ip.

Nice product placement - start 'em young ;).

Ha! Sadly there's precious little cycling related baby kit to be found, everything has sodding boats on it. I hate boats.

Should also add that I am very anti the dummy, but the missus, Gma and sister in law are not, so that's a battle I've conceded (for now).
    Congrats.

Mate, you've lost the battle not just the misses et al, but with the baby as well.

There will be many other battles, many more.

Anywho, congrats!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766
    Marvellous. Congratulations on the arrival IP, on the impending doom JT and on the homecoming Asprilla.
    MSM, if your broodymeteer needs bringing back to earth with a jolt, I'm quite happy to post a couple of kids up to you for a weekend.
  • DonDaddyD
    ^ Massive congratulations mate!

I was a little too late to join the 2011/12 club, but I'm very proud to say me and Mrs T are expecting one of our own in October. This does mean I've decided to hold back on buying a shiny, new Canyon Ultimate CF with Chorus, but hey, you've got to get your priorities right, I suppose.
    Congrats.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD
    Asprilla wrote:
    Doctors surprised us on Friday by deciding she could come home Saturday.
    Great news!!!
    Food Chain number = 4