Comments

• camerone
    camerone Posts: 1,232
    5056466509_64c58545c1_b.jpg

my winter bike. its also my summer bike i only have one road bike
  • d70ar9
    d70ar9 Posts: 139
    Hondated wrote:
    I hope you have not had it stolen because I saw a bike very much like yours in Croydon earlier today but it was minus the mudguards.
    Both look brilliant bikes and I have just had my Roberts built with the same colour.

No luckily not stolen - safe and sound in the garage at the mo
    'All that is solid melts into air' Marx and Engels
  • My winter / uni bike.

The ironic thing is; it's good because it's crap. Best to have a bike for winter that you don't really care about.
    58062_1751780241426_1446505299_1928108_7835528_n.jpg This was after attempting to go to uni. Carried the bike out the cul-de-sac, got to a fairly used side road to find nobody had driven on it in quite a while, tried to ride anyway and ended up hitting the deck three times within the half a mile before I got to the main road. The snow was just as bad, especially with the ice underneath. Carried the bike back home, and accepted defeat. Took 45 minutes to travel a mile. The snow in the photo is quite shallow - it'd just been cleared the day before.
  • Hondated
    Hondated Posts: 136
    edited December 2010
    you've got some money Winter bike that would do me for the Summer.Well done with trying to get out and ride and I am pleased you did not damage yourself or your bike.
    I went out last weekend and thought I had got away with it until coming down the last lane to get home I hit some slush and came off.Still like you no lasting damage so I can try again.Sorry to see you have it bad up there again but don't be offended if I ask you to keep it as we are nearly back to normal down here.
    Stay safe.
    hondated
  • durrin
    durrin Posts: 123
    P1040355.JPG

an actual winter bike:
    Norco Vesta (belt drive) single speed
    dynamo front hub
  • leeroy72
    leeroy72 Posts: 330
    Liking the belt drive Norco..... Cool...8)
    Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
  • Supergoose
    Supergoose Posts: 1,089
    leeroy72 wrote:
    Liking the belt drive Norco..... Cool...8)

This^ :)
    Rock 'n' Roule
  • 20122009202.jpg and not to forget,
    13112010092.jpg[/img]