Pre-Xmas BR Pro Race get together

12346»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Ridgerider wrote:
    And I now know everything that happened in the 1989 world RR in minute detail.

I was the only person round the table who dropped points on that question! :shock:

I did too - on the grounds that I was 1 when it occured...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,221
    dougzz wrote:
    Scrumple wrote:
    I bet it was all shandy and mincing.

Usually is down south.

Bit rich for a place where everyone seems to call blokes 'Ducks' ;)

Thought that was Stoke?

Sounds like a bunch of poncey City types sat around for the night not doing much to me :wink:
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    Wow!! I've only just recovered!! :shock:
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Pross wrote:
    dougzz wrote:
    Scrumple wrote:

Usually is down south.

Thought that was Stoke?

Sounds like a bunch of poncey City types sat around for the night not doing much to me :wink:

Yes. We quaffed champagne, ate lobsters and made lude comments at any passing female. Then went back to Ridgerider Towers with a bunch of hookers and a sackful of charlie.

But don't worry we're all back at work today ripping off widows and orphans.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • rick_chasey
    Timoid. wrote:

Yes. We quaffed champagne, ate lobsters and made lude comments at any passing female. Then went back to Ridgerider Towers with a bunch of hookers and a sackful of charlie.

Indeed. I burnt an orphan under my desk today because my feet were cold.
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    I sllipped on some cobbles on my way to the well, for water.

I can't even afford Hello magazine to see the pictures of your gala day. I just peered at it through the local corner shop window as I rummaged the bins for food.

In my flat cap.

I have long since eaten my ferrets out of desperation, so I only have the leads which I use to keep my trousers up. Walks are so dull these days. It must be good to have friends.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,221
    Timoid. wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    dougzz wrote:
    Scrumple wrote:

Usually is down south.

Thought that was Stoke?

Nice to see things returning to normality after a tough couple of years :lol:
  • rick_chasey
    Pross wrote:
    Nice to see things returning to normality after a tough couple of years :lol:

Tough is a relative term...
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,852
    It was ruddy tough when we were comparing bonuses, it does not help with the noughts when you are 75% owned by shopkeepers and nurses.
    Half man, Half bike
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    And what's wrong with being owned by a nurse may I ask??
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,852
    Shopkeepers and nurses are just not like bankers are they! :)
    Half man, Half bike
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Photos or it never happened.