Mouse war! A DDD epic.

1235»

Comments

• That is why dinosaurs are extinct. I only give the very best advice.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited December 2010
    Operation Goatherder is underway!

Just moments ago the snap of the pre-baited 'Big Cheese' mouse trap could be heard from three rooms away! The devastation epic, the success total!

Reports are coming in that auxilary units have pressed forward to cover the offending area in wire wool. This will prevent the insurgents from launching an attack from that site
    again!

Chief Commander DDD had this to say "Today we caught and annihilated an insurgent. This may prove to be a fatal blow for the enemy. For us, it proves our passion and dedication in defending what is ours. We will not faulter!"

DDD 1. Mice 0.

I can't tell you how long I've wanted to write that!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    Have you determined which brave little soldier will do the necessary clean up operation to remove the fallen from the battlefield?

Bet you phoned for DDD Sr.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Nope, I'm proud to say I MTFU.

I also realised that mouse traps really aren't reusable...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Erm, DDD. Why would it be un-useable? Just remove the corpse, wipe off any blood and guts, replace chocolate (if you can find the old bit all the better!) and gently reset trap.
    I've got a couple of traps that are so soaked in mouse internal organs that the wooden base is completly red.

BTW, Has anybody found any carbon or titanium mouse traps yet?
    '11 Cannondale Synapse 105CD - FCN 4
    '11 Schwinn Corvette - FCN 15?
    '09 Pitch Comp - FCN (why bother?) 11
    '07 DewDeluxe (Bent up after being run over) - FCN 8