TDF Stage 20 **Spoiler**

124»

Comments

• dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Moray Gub wrote:

Bet you wouldnt say that if FF was around :wink:

I'm missing him, Frenchie I mean, hope he's back soon. I look forward to the spin he'll put on the chain incident, not to mention his (probable) defence of Bertie's rather dull wheel sucking.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Tusher wrote:
    And I challenge anyone to try and visualise Cav on a golf course.

Have you ever seen the film Happy Gilmore?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    :) No, never even heard of it, but I have since meandered off and read the synopsis, thus saving 90 minutes of my life for something else. :)
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,811
    dougzz wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:

I'm missing him, Frenchie I mean, hope he's back soon. I look forward to the spin he'll put on the chain incident, not to mention his (probable) defence of Bertie's rather dull wheel sucking.

We've got, what, a weeks worth of built up adulation to endure? Strap yourselves in boys (and girls)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    dougzz wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:

We've got, what, a weeks worth of built up adulation to endure? Strap yourselves in boys (and girls)

Maybe he's lost the faith, fallen out of love.

He'll also want to show us his holiday photos. You just know there's going to be loads and loads of photos.
    Twitter: @RichN95