Shutt VR - Much Recommended!

124»

Comments

• JD_76
    JD_76 Posts: 236
    Just tried mine on for the first time, its a medium and the fit on my body and shoulders is fine but the front of the jersey seems short.

The bottom of the front just covers the top of my cycling shorts when im stood upright, when in the cycling prone position its ok, but if I reach for something you can see my belly :oops:

Is this how the fit is supposed to be? or does everyone elses not feel this way?

Cheers.
  • Canny Jock
    Canny Jock Posts: 1,051
    I buy small t shirts but medium Shutt (and Rapha) cycling tops fit me. I normally buy a 36 inch suit if that's any help. I tried a Shutt in small and could barely breathe.
  • JD_76
    JD_76 Posts: 236
    Canny Jock wrote:
    I buy small t shirts but medium Shutt (and Rapha) cycling tops fit me. I normally buy a 36 inch suit if that's any help. I tried a Shutt in small and could barely breathe.

Thanks, I guess that confirms that a Medium is too small and maybe I should try a Large.

I normaly buy a 38" suit Jacket.
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    I'm very happy with the Pro Bib shorts I bought; but I've had them about 2 months, and have only done at most 350 miles (approx 25 hours) in them, and the stitching's already coming away around the seat pad. If course, I can stitch it back together, but I'd expect them to stand up to more wear before unravelling. I mean, I've got shorts that are 15 years old and still holding together at the seams.

I'm still likely to buy a second pair though.

Edit: I mentioned it in a tweet earlier, and got a very swift response from Shutt asking me to send them back even though they're out of warranty. So thumbs up for customer service.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)