south wales Rides?

Comments

• Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    No Forks for me until tomorrow so no riding until the weekend, probably Sunday as the wife just got us tickets for the MJ benefit Gig in Cardiff on Sat.

Sorry Kev but not much I can do. :cry:
  • ianm59
    ianm59 Posts: 168
    Kev, I am around tomorrow if you fancy a lap of CC, or maybe a ride down from Bryn Meadows.
    Mike, if you want you can borrow my Marin.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Mojo_666 wrote:
    No Forks for me until tomorrow so no riding until the weekend, probably Sunday as the wife just got us tickets for the MJ benefit Gig in Cardiff on Sat.

Sorry Kev but not much I can do. :cry:

you could wheelie the whole way mike :wink:

i have to be home by 1pm ian, that fit in with your plans?
  • ianm59
    Soinds good to me, how does 9.30 sound.
  • Mojo_666
    ianm59 wrote:
    Kev, I am around tomorrow if you fancy a lap of CC, or maybe a ride down from Bryn Meadows.
    Mike, if you want you can borrow my Marin.

I appreciate the offer but didn't read this in time, going to grab my forks in a bit a get them fitted. \0/
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    IAN: sorry mate, the gf took the laptop to work and i've only just got a chance to check back on here.

i went to cwmcarn at about 10.30, bumped into sladey and gareth (fit feckers) :lol:

right, i'm not gonna come out for a ride with anyone for a while, i'm so embarrassed about how unfit i am, i PROPER struggled around cwmcarn and i cheated and went up the fireroad. did it in 1hr 40 mins but it was tough, i feel fecked now.

6 weeks off the bike has done me in, i'm gonna get some miles in on my own to try and get back up to speed :cry:
  • welshkev
    What you doing Sunday? I'l probably be out on the Boardman if you fancy a gentle one :lol:
  • ianm59
    So whats the plans for Sunday? Anyone out?
    Will have to arrange a trip somewhere before the weather changes too much for the worse.
    No probs Kev, didn't fancy a lap on my tod so I came home. Gave me chance to clean the car. :D
  • I'm out Sunday on the Boardman, let me know where everyone else is planning on going :D
  • Mojo_666
    Forks back and fitted with the addition of a new headset \o/

Should be out with Matt on Sunday, was thinking of Doing CC with a few runs on Airstream 2, if someone has a better idea then I am up for that, not sure on a time either, what's good for Ben? Ian? Matt? Anyone?
  • Pr][nCe
    Pr][nCe Posts: 626
    will try make Sunday peeps but unsure at the mo

Ben hit me up with your xbox tag again think i deleted the one you sent, so send me another request m8 lol
    PrInCeUKER
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195 ... =slideshow
    Santacruz Chameleon - 2005
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    Will last night i went up cwm to meet ian, but I think we had a missunderstanding as he was not there waiting for me :P

Bumped into shaun on his way out, did not wont a run by my self, so I went and played on the dh for about a hour.

Got in some good runs. and got some 2 wheeled air was fun.

Went back to night with 2 m8s. what a gun. Got air on ever jump, most 2 wheeled.

Did the drop over the Bridge, got it ace. both wheels off the gound, but so did my feet a little so i never went that fater over it again. maybe next time.

hitting the one jump after the Bridge with more speed then ever but still using the brakes. maybe soon i will not brake and clear the jump
  • Pr][nCe
    Anyone doing a Sunday afternoon run like 2pm dont think i make an early one as mrs got to get to work?
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Dont suppose anyone had a spare Avid Elixir lever bleed bolt?

Lost mine :cry:
  • ianm59
    Welsh_Tom wrote:
    Will last night i went up cwm to meet ian, but I think we had a missunderstanding as he was not there waiting for me :P

Bumped into shaun on his way out, did not wont a run by my self, so I went and played on the dh for about a hour.
    Sorry about that Tom. I thought you were going to let me know if you were going.
    I had a school meeting at short notice. :roll:
    As for tomorrow, I may not be able to make it. Mrs is working and my TV decided last night to break down. Kind gentlemen from Currys coming to pick it up tomorrow, no idea of the time.
    Darren I will let you know about an afternoon run, hopefully they will have come by then.
  • Well i'm not out on the boardman now... got a new lever bleed screw but it seems that either my bleed kit or my lever is buggered :(

Off to Sunset now to try and get it sorted :(
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Sunday avo works for me Dar. 2pm should be good.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Pr][nCe
    Sry lads mrs changed her shift to mornings so if i want car i have to take her to work for 7am and i have to be back for 3pm to pick her up.

so its a morning run for me 9am ish, cant do afternoon.

who is out? and where?
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Sunset sorted the brakes on my Boardman, will probably be out at Cwmcarn in the AM (unless you fancy somewhere else?).
  • Pr][nCe
    CC fine with me.

Will be at CC for 9:30. cya there peeps
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Have a good one lads, can only get there in the afternoon, but hopefully able to manage a night ride next wk.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Sambini
    Sambini Posts: 66
    Hi chaps

Hope alls well.

Ian and others with my number. Please send me a text as I've lost all contacts off my phone can't get hold of you guys!!
  • ianm59
    Sambini wrote:
    Hi chaps

Hope alls well.

Ian and others with my number. Please send me a text as I've lost all contacts off my phone can't get hold of you guys!!
    Hi Nathan, lost yours off my phone as well :?
    Are you at CC today. TV has just been picked up. A little too late for some.
  • ianm59
    Who is out later?
  • Sambini
    Sambini Posts: 66
    ianm59 wrote:
    Sambini wrote:
    Hi chaps

Hope alls well.

Hi Nathan, lost yours off my phone as well :?
    Are you at CC today. TV has just been picked up. A little too late for some.

Hi mate

Not me unfortunately having some doctor issues at moment don't think the bike is an option. Gutted but hope better soon.
  • ianm59
    As I have a day off tomorrow, anyone fancy a ride AM. Possibly Bryn Meadows- Cwmcarn- return.
  • Pr][nCe
    sry ian im shattered after todays ride and only 2 1/2 hours sleep last night, lay in for me :)
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • ianm59
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]sry ian im shattered after todays ride and only 2 1/2 hours sleep last night, lay in for me :)
    If you are interested myself and Mike are going from Bryn Meadows at 11
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]sry ian im shattered after todays ride and only 2 1/2 hours sleep last night, lay in for me :)

nice... i got 4 and a half, but after 20 beers :lol:

anyone about tuesday? day time is better for me
  • Mojo_666
    Welsh_Tom wrote:
    "Pr wrote:

nice... i got 4 and a half, but after 20 beers :lol:

anyone about tuesday? day time is better for me

I will probably be about Tom.